Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunting Team Formats
[Image: BXzDQoo.png]
Blah blah blah...

ITEMS YOU NEED BEFORE ANY HUNT:

Attractive Player - Always use before starting a hunt. Purchasable at shop for 75,000 Gold.

Any Monster Box - Have a couple of any monster box, most preferably the regular monster box, great/ultra box, and always have an ultimate box especially for legendary and ancient class monster hunting.

Health Items - If you're a beginner at/just started hunting legendary and ancient class monsters, this is definitely required. The only health item that you only need to bring are ultimate revives. Be sure to have 5-10 ultimate revives before any ancient hunt. Purchasable at shop for 15,000 Gold each.

Make sure your monsters are at least level 40+ when hunting zenith class monsters and level 75+ when hunting legendary/ancient class monsters.

BEGINNER ZENITH TEAM HUNTING FORMAT

For Zones: 1-3 (Normal, Grass, Bug)

Main Items: Monster Box, Ultimate Box.

- 1 Level 50+ Emissary class Monster that knows a move that leaves the opposing monster with 1 HP.  See list here.

- 5 Level 40+ monsters.

Use your five other monsters to lower the Zenith class monster's health. If your five monsters faint, you do not need to use an ultimate revive only if you wish to. When you think the Zenith class monster's HP is low enough, bring out your Emissary class Monster that knows a move that will leave the zenith with 1 HP. Use that move and once the Zenith class monster has 1 HP left, use a monster box for easy catching!

or

Use your five other monsters to lower the Zenith class monster's health.  When you have lowered less than half of the Zenith class monster's health, use an ultimate box for quick catching!

BEGINNER LEGENDARY/ANCIENT HUNTING TEAM FORMAT

For Zones: 2-4 (Grass, Bug, Poison)

Main Items: Ultimate Box, Ultimate Revives.

- 1 Level 70+ Emissary class Monster that knows health equality move.  
Health Equality Move:
[Image: Phu8Szd.png]
If you don't know a Emissary class monster that learns a health equality move to catch, here are some Emissary class monsters to catch in zones 2-4:

Biost (obtainable at Route 16: Clover Forest) and make sure to keep the Poison-Type move "Equal Circumstance"  in its moveset. 

Foesile (obtainable at Route 12: Plain Forest) and make sure to keep the Normal-Type move "Equality" in its moveset.
- Your Regular Team.

Send out your monster with a health equality move. Use it quickly on the wild legendary/ancient class monster. Use an ultimate box and enjoy! Big Grin  If your monster with the health equality move faints, use an ultimate revive until the monster is able to hit the ancient. You may want to use your other monsters to lower down the ancient's accuracy or stats if your monster with health equality continues to faint.

BEGINNER EXPERT REGENERATOR (REGULAR-EMISSARY) HUNTING TEAM

For Zones: 1-4 (Normal, Grass, Bug, Poison)

Main Items Needed: Monster Box, Great Box, Ultra Box

- 1 Level 50+ Emissary/Zenith class Monster that knows a move that leaves the opposing monster with 1 HP. See list here.

- Your Regular Team.

Send out your monster with knows the move that leaves the opposing monster with 1 HP. Use the move and the monster's health will not be 1 HP, but that's alright. Use a monster box for Regular and Superior class monster and a great/ultra box for Emissary class monster for catching.
hehehe
Great tips! I'll be using this for sure.
If possible, maybe you should add a list at the bottom of 1-hp moves? Just a thought.
Thank you!
Looking for me in-game? Look for Rampant, trainer of random critters!

My DeviantArt gallery can be found here: MakoServitor's DeviantArt
(2013-08-02, 12:53 PM)MakoServitor Wrote: Great tips! I'll be using this for sure.
If possible, maybe you should add a list at the bottom of 1-hp moves? Just a thought.
Thank you!

If you look at the zenith hunting team you'll see Prysma linked a thread which shows all the 1-hp moves Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
This is really great! Good job putting this together. Suggested future section: catching expert regenerator monsters.

Edit: You may want to mention that Biost isn't the only monster that learns an HP equalizing move. Many mosnters do, and as it stands newer players might get the impression that they need to use Biost specifically.
Nice Pryboo
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-08-02, 01:49 PM)Cabintom Wrote: This is really great! Good job putting this together. Suggested future section: catching expert regenerator monsters.

Just use a mon with radiation ability that know equilizer moves Smile

(2013-08-02, 02:00 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-08-02, 01:49 PM)Cabintom Wrote: This is really great! Good job putting this together. Suggested future section: catching expert regenerator monsters.

How does that help versus emissaries etc.?
(2013-08-02, 01:03 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: If you look at the zenith hunting team you'll see Prysma linked a thread which shows all the 1-hp moves Smile

My bad.. I must have missed it there. Awesome.
Looking for me in-game? Look for Rampant, trainer of random critters!

My DeviantArt gallery can be found here: MakoServitor's DeviantArt
(2013-08-02, 02:32 PM)Cabintom Wrote:

If the enemy has expert regenerator it heals 10% each round, but if you have radiation you also deals 20% each round, meaning the enemy's health wont go neither up or down, like it does not have expert regen and you dont have radiation Smile easier to catch them then i think.. but emmi's could be harder to use that tactic on since you wont be catching it in a ultimate box

Also, if you use a very low lvl monster who knows a equality move, you could send a wall mon first, lower the enemy accuracy, then send out the low lvl mon and use equality moves!

(2013-08-02, 03:33 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-08-02, 02:32 PM)Cabintom Wrote:

If the enemy has expert regenerator it heals 10% each round, but if you have radiation you also deals 20% each round, meaning the enemy's health wont go neither up or down, like it does not have expert regen and you dont have radiation Smile easier to catch them then i think.. but emmi's could be harder to use that tactic on since you wont be catching it in a ultimate box

Also, if you use a very low lvl monster who knows a equality move, you could send a wall mon first, lower the enemy accuracy, then send out the low lvl mon and use equality moves!

Yeah, I get the concept, it's just very cumbersome and wont work well against monsters with similar HP to yours. Also, there's the trouble that you'd end up killing other monsters you might want to catch with the radiation ability. Though, I guess it might make for a good secondary monster (meaning you rely on others for most of your hunting).

Edit: You may want to mention that Biost isn't the only monster that learns an HP equalizing move. Many mosnters do, and as it stands newer players might get the impression that they need to use Biost specifically.

Thanks cabin! Big Grin

(2013-08-02, 01:50 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Nice Pryboo

Thanks darky. Big Grin
hehehe
very nice work prysma Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Bad idea as usual..
Jk, looks superb. Another thread I need to memorise though
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
The first time I found an ancient, I think my best monster was on level 24.  I had a level 17 or so Thiegg with equal rock.  I brought the Vydral down to about 3% health, but unfortunately I wasn't even hunting for an ancient.  I was just trying to cross a map.

Point is - you can still catch an ancient monster if you're new.  Just buy an ultimate box for 150k and have a monster that knows: equality, equal rock, equal circumstances, water absorb, equate, etc.

And if I'm not mistaken, these are all cheap MT's
You are just churning out helpful threads like crazy lately. I like it.

Awesome job, Prysboo <3
scuttle scuttle
(2013-08-02, 06:08 PM)Cinnamon Spider Wrote: You are just churning out helpful threads like crazy lately. I like it.

Awesome job, Prysboo <3

<3 Yay, thanks cinnyboo.
hehehe
Awesome Thread Prys, you have become like, the main source of noob Help Tongue

(2013-08-02, 08:44 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Awesome Thread Prys, you have become like, the main source of noob Help Tongue

Yay! Big Grin
hehehe
Another great thread Smile
[font]Good Job Prys![/font][font] Big Grin[/set:5000]

[/font]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Dem broken font tags
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-11-06, 01:40 PM)orboknown Wrote: Dem broken font tags

Ikr lol - the font cannot keep up with the amount of appreciation I have for Prys' efforts Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Nice Work PrysTongue
Look at me now kid.