Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » Announcements » How old account Pokemon coverted to the new Monsters List
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How old account Pokemon coverted to the new Monsters List
My Gengar is gonna be a Volf, an electric fighting type and my Raichu is gonna be a Feathawk, a normal flying type. Can't say I am too happy about that but oh well....

My team is destroyed.
My Pikachu became Sparkid (Regular, I will release)
My Gyarados became Fulttereon (Superior, might release it too)
My Staraptor became Widour (Superior, might release it)
I don't know where my Cursnake came from, I don't have a Solrock , Keckleon or a Misdreavus
My Golduck became Flaminwi (Emissary, although 6m only)
My Gengar, now a Volf (Superior, Release)
My Rapidash into a Romachilis (Emissary, 6m)
My Dugtrio, now a Blasheep (Regular, release)
My ??? became a Duople
Gah to be short, Falcrown, Whivie, Stegorch and Cycie are the only good stuff...not even enough for an entire team
Constantly dying yet never dead
lol to be honest, i like all my monsters expect widour, gna sell that cheap the rest is 7m and zenith, 2-3 full uv
my salamence is going to turn into titanice cant wait so see all the other cool monsters
lala0629 will catch every monster there is and will be a amazing master of monsters. i will gain every acient gem there is.
also i will be a top monster trainer some day in the top 100 monster trainers and will never give up on my training
well there is no way to make everyone happy Smile at least i did not reset the game ^^
true
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.