Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Key - User's Preferance
I would like to propose the idea of adding three extra hot keys to the game while keeping the original:

enter = "Battle"

"r" = "Run"

I propose the idea that three hot keys be left blank and for the user to designate what the buttons may be. I do not have any specific buttons to propose, any letters or numbers that are not in use for game purposes at the moment would be suffice.

The reason I ask for this development is to allow users of the game to be able to hunt monsters easier.

(Hunt: to continuously spam a monster in order to find a designated nature and/or uvs)

(Spam: to repeatedly find)

This would allow for users in the game to assign "Main Items" that are needed to hunt a certain monster such as: "Attractive Player", "Monster Player", "Monster Radar", and "Horrifying Player".

The two moves "Ram" and "Fly" would also be quite helpful. Ram would be helpful to find monsters specifically found in trees. Fly would allow for quick travel to heal your monsters and return back to the area in which you were previously hunting.

As of the current moment, to find a monster using the move "Ram" requires 3 steps, every time.

Step 1: Click on the monster that knows the move "Ram"
Step 2: Click the move "Ram"
Step 3: Click "Battle" if it is the monster you have been looking for, click "Run" if it is not the monster you are looking for
Step 4: Repeat back to step 1

Hunting for monsters in a tree is a tedious and unenjoyable part of the game. With the ability to Hot Key the move "Ram" a person can simply click the hot key, eliminating for the use of a mouse and increases the amount of time a person can hunt.

Similarly with attractive player, once the 100 step effect wears off you must click "items", search through the amount of items you have until you find the item "Attractive Player", click on the item, wait for it to work, then click "Game Page" to get back to the actual game. This is a total of 4 step or 5 steps (depending on if you include for the wait of the attractive player to kick in) which can be eliminated to simply 1 step with the answer of a Hot key.

The reason for creating 3 blank hot keys for the user to customize is to increase the effectiveness of the game as well as to decrease the amount of time wasted in not playing the game.

As of right now I am unaware of the keys, "G", "H", and "J" being used for the game, and due to their proximity to the letter "R" (hot key for Run) and the letters "A", "S", "D", and "W" (Left, Down, Right, and Up Hot Keys) this would allow for a good use of the keyboard.

I love to the play the game and the uniqueness of its pvp'ing (player vs player'ing). But for most players, to gain good pvp monsters they must hunt them first. These hot keys will help everyone to hunt easier, faster and more efficiently which in the end allows them to enjoy the game by pvping more.

Supporters
1. PcKaveman
2. iRemember
3. orboknown
4. Rock127
5. Knost
6. deadbringer
7. SOADave
8. Psywar
9. eureka7
10. Guider
11. Blacky1220
12. coolman 2011
13. Onizuka Junior
14. Amaterasu
15. Quanto_Konami
16. fjkulit
17. Anomandaris Giovanni Rake
18. quarts21
19. Kamenashi
20. Dandragoon
21. RandyTenderan
22. Lolzinator
23. mon9
24. Ariel_Ultra
25. The Penguin
26. Fon21
27. vF_Nixa
28. Versus
29. staff vidyasagar
30. x of light
31. PKMNMAN444
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
support it
this ties into a suggestion i had quite a while back.
ergo, Support.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Shoe Port no doubt
Constantly dying yet never dead
SUPPORT!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I been enjoying the game foir 3 days and recently got a lil bored mass clicking everywhere only to end up skipping legend out of boredome lol.. This would seriously reduce the number of clicks and actually allow easier hunting and less boredom.

+1
Support
SOUP-PORT! DEFINITELY!
Support I guess!!!
#10 supporter :3
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
i 100 percent support this.
[Image: templeofknowledge_banner.png]
i support it is helping me out alot
i support it very well.. Smile
like it.. love it.. do it.. Tongue
Full support I'll even talk to Cefurkan about it for you, I totally agree with it lol I mentioned it earlier in the chat when I was spamming monster radar how tedious it is to constantly under go those same steps
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
thanks Amaterasu! that would be greatly appreciated!
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
(2012-03-22, 01:01 AM)PcKaveman Wrote: thanks Amaterasu! that would be greatly appreciated!
No problem just need him to be online msn =S

[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Wink 
(2012-03-21, 10:51 PM)PcKaveman Wrote: i support Big Grin
(2012-03-21, 10:51 PM)PcKaveman Wrote:

Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]

SO MUCH SUPPORT!!

FALCON SUPPORT PUUUNNNCH
You dare Challenge ME ?

big time support it =) r.a.m.~~
R.A.M. = ( R )eal players (A)gainst too (M)any clicks!
here here Smile i like this
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Absolutely 100% supporting this!
And my wife would love it too, she hates the sound of me clicking like a maniac Smile
[Image: un76e.jpg]
Absolutely agree, I support it too..
Great idea Pc, Totally support you in this Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-03-21, 10:51 PM)PcKaveman Wrote: I would like to propose the idea of adding three extra hot keys to the game while keeping the original:

enter = "Battle"

"r" = "Run"

I propose the idea that three hot keys be left blank and for the user to designate what the buttons may be. I do not have any specific buttons to propose, any letters or numbers that are not in use for game purposes at the moment would be suffice.

The reason I ask for this development is to allow users of the game to be able to hunt monsters easier.

(Hunt: to continuously spam a monster in order to find a designated nature and/or uvs)

(Spam: to repeatedly find)

This would allow for users in the game to assign "Main Items" that are needed to hunt a certain monster such as: "Attractive Player", "Monster Player", "Monster Radar", and "Horrifying Player".

The two moves "Ram" and "Fly" would also be quite helpful. Ram would be helpful to find monsters specifically found in trees. Fly would allow for quick travel to heal your monsters and return back to the area in which you were previously hunting.

As of the current moment, to find a monster using the move "Ram" requires 3 steps, every time.

Step 1: Click on the monster that knows the move "Ram"
Step 2: Click the move "Ram"
Step 3: Click "Battle" if it is the monster you have been looking for, click "Run" if it is not the monster you are looking for
Step 4: Repeat back to step 1

Hunting for monsters in a tree is a tedious and unenjoyable part of the game. With the ability to Hot Key the move "Ram" a person can simply click the hot key, eliminating for the use of a mouse and increases the amount of time a person can hunt.

Similarly with attractive player, once the 100 step effect wears off you must click "items", search through the amount of items you have until you find the item "Attractive Player", click on the item, wait for it to work, then click "Game Page" to get back to the actual game. This is a total of 4 step or 5 steps (depending on if you include for the wait of the attractive player to kick in) which can be eliminated to simply 1 step with the answer of a Hot key.

The reason for creating 3 blank hot keys for the user to customize is to increase the effectiveness of the game as well as to decrease the amount of time wasted in not playing the game.

As of right now I am unaware of the keys, "G", "H", and "J" being used for the game, and due to their proximity to the letter "R" (hot key for Run) and the letters "A", "S", "D", and "W" (Left, Down, Right, and Up Hot Keys) this would allow for a good use of the keyboard.

I love to the play the game and the uniqueness of its pvp'ing (player vs player'ing). But for most players, to gain good pvp monsters they must hunt them first. These hot keys will help everyone to hunt easier, faster and more efficiently which in the end allows them to enjoy the game by pvping more.

Supporters
1. PcKaveman
2. iRemember
3. orboknown
4. Rock127
5. Knost
6. deadbringer
7. SOADave
8. Psywar
9. eureka7
10. Guider
11. Blacky1220
12. coolman 2011
13. Onizuka Junior
14. Amaterasu
15. Quanto_Konami
16. fjkulit
17. Anomandaris Giovanni Rake
18. quarts21
19. Kamenashi
20. Dandragoon
21. RandyTenderan

[Image: cool.gif]i tooooooooo support that hot keys pc.
It'll be easier to the players of the game to catch more monsters
" I AM IN TOOO "
[Image: shy.gif]

Support
I support. Though even though this will we essential in finding decent natured tree monsters, it will also de-value them :S
i support this
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
i support you my friend.. Smile
Definitely support.

They would definitely help!