Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hopeful New Monster Artist IN THE HOUSE!!
Hey people! You wanna see more monsters, and I wanna deliver! Here are my first two designs, more to come! I would absolutely love to see a couple of my monsters in the game some day. ^_^

(I'm also not really sure how that process works and can't really find the info...so I would love to have some more info on it!)

First off, looks like Fighting/Ice sorely needed some new blood.

[Image: ciH4Mx1.png]

I hope you like 'em! If these two are accepted, there definitely will be more blood. ;)

Take snow tiger, mix it with a Yeti, throw a natty fur poncho on that mother, give it years of training in the most deadly form of martial arts (muay thai) atop the harshest, coldest mountain and you get - well, Muayger.

Expect more soon, I got the ideas sketched I just gotta photoshop them. :) This was a really fun exercise, as I haven't drawn in a while.
Concepts are silly, silly in a good way. Cuteness is something M3O is losing xD (Look at all the monsters now, literally, MONSTERS)
Keep drawing, maybe we'll see you clad in purple soon.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Really nice work. You'r concepts are trully goodlooking.

I agree with Rock on this, cuteness is needed, and hopefully others will see it the way we do.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
very cool bandaid
Everyone has their own opinions whether monsters are cute or ferocious. <.>

The drawing is a bit inconsistent in some places where your borderlines are overlapping on others. Some parts aren't even closed off.
Are these sketches?
Thank you for the kind words everyone!! Yes, I am indeed a fan of cuteness. ^-^

Yeah Sparrowhawk, you are right - these are definitely more on the sketch side. I had a bunch of sketches in my notebook and wanted to get something done quickly in Photoshop to show y'all. I'll be working on much better quality versions. :3 Think of it as a concept piece.
[Image: fdDDgCH.png]
(2014-03-11, 09:46 PM)Happybandaid Wrote: Thank you for the kind words everyone!! Yes, I am indeed a fan of cuteness. ^-^

Yeah Sparrowhawk, you are right - these are definitely more on the sketch side. I had a bunch of sketches in my notebook and wanted to get something done quickly in Photoshop to show y'all. I'll be working on much better quality versions. :3 Think of it as a concept piece.
Cool beans.
Here's #2! So you can see part of the process, I've uploaded them pre-shading. I'll be polishing and finalizing all my designs here as I go.

[Image: Eb2NI9K.png?1]

Here is Vyking - evolving from the small Vykub through hardship and battling to be the top dragon around, his skin toughens over time where he strikes his opponents. A true Physical sweeper if there ever was one. More to come! ^_^
Send us a fully finished image to see your true potential
Or else some other guy might pick up these ideas and redraw them
I just love coming up with ideas so much, I often leave a trail of unfinished ones behind me XD

I would love to see other artist's takes on my creations though!~

I'll be working hard on a finished piece >:3
i like your viking dragon bandiad
(2014-03-12, 11:10 AM)shadowananime Wrote: i like your viking dragon bandiad

Thank you shadowanime ^-^
Sweet. Great work! Keep up the great ideas :3
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

Oh yeah - Muayger's pose = HeartHeart
(2014-03-13, 12:27 PM)SkyRock Wrote: Oh yeah - Muayger's pose = HeartHeart

Hehehe thank you, I do like it a lot myself XD

Man, I've been too busy playing this game to get anything done T_T it's addicting! XD
There is one thing I love about your art and that's that you simply did not put them there and make them flat and plain. You can feel their vigor and emotions and that's how you want people to feel.

:3 Keep up the good work.
with some improvement u certainly can be

add my skype : monstermmorpg