Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys. Where ya at?
Hello everyone. Long time member, currently inactive Sparviero from the 2010 year in this community. You can call me Spar, Mr. Mod, Sparrow, Sparviero, whatever.

I'm posting this thread because I would like to know all the active players that are currently in the community and game. This is basically my introduction of myself and yourselves. So overall, I am saying Hello Big Grin

No, not Adele. It's not that dramatic. Just hey whatsup. lol

Say hi, say your name, bla bla and we can actually have a general discussion right here about anything. Talk about your monsters from the game to what you play on xbox.

Let's get to know who's here right now!

I'm inactive because honestly, I have lost interest in this place but I am making a few visits as much as I can while dabbling in the gyms and checking out the updates.  Also, I don't have stable connection and I'm adulting in life. Adulting with working, making money, paying bills, crying, drinking, driving, paying more bills, pls halp me haha. Umm my fancy signature and avatar image I made myself but I do not make graphics anymore. I need a better desktop computer with my programs and such so my art work is on hold for however long, quite saddening. Anyways, that's just a rundown for where I've been.
Me, freakio,

Freakie, freak, so yeah not to much. Love cats and working

Lets have a good discussion about how green, green is. But ok, maybe not. I was mod long, long ago and did some tournaments in the game!Smile
wb bro.. im back too after 4 times retire and 2 times forget my forum id haha Tongue
Hello there nice to meet you
Constantly dying yet never dead
hii its Gurvinder Singh [Image: biggrin.gif]

welcome backSmile
Hi, I'm Jay (but of course, that's not my real name).
I'm big on birdwatching and Orogonds Smile
Thank ye all for ye welcoming. I've been a mod a few months in the game during my first year (2010) and it's now 2016, such a long time.

Right now, I'm working offline places and can mostly be found on xbox one lol.
I'm here lol Big Grin
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
im here...there...everywhere...might as well be waldo O.O

all jokes aside decided to post in here since its more relevant than me bumping my old thread or making a new one. 

where am i at..hmm.... good question. but good to see you still check in here man Smile

If you wish to know where I have been message me....it's a tad bit long of a story and I would rather not ruin one of my good ole moderator friend's threads like that. I would rather..
DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY~ 

[spoiler]yes i went there...deal with it Cool  if this post breaks any rules you can edit it. I have been out of touch for so long there has probably been so many rule changes, and a bajillion more rules added omo..so yeah.[/spoiler]oh yeah...2 more things...PIE!! And THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
I'm from Toronto, Canada.