Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 24(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Alright, last one before update, I think. Futairik. But scarier. }D

[Image: futairik_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59r5u9.png]
Futairik is well known for tricking would-be heroes into dinner. For one. It dwells in dark caves, where its semi-luminescent disguise gives it the appearance of a maiden. And a smiling one at that. Its cries sound much like those of a crying girl.

Too tired. Too creepy. I'll fix the desc. tomorrow.

Dark/Steel type. Okay, I see it now. |D
Fantastic!! Amazing , excellent drawings! Thank you and congrats for this super drawings Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

Sweet :3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
A 10x better Futairik
Nice work,Henrie :]
nice work henrie
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
Looks like a total re-make of Futairik
(2012-08-03, 09:13 AM)heatshot Wrote: Fantastic!! Amazing , excellent drawings! Thank you and congrats for this super drawings Smile
Big Grin
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
futairik.. creeped the flap out of me
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I'm glad that the image was updated into a better one... but scared me for a second there.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
hope you draw my monster reqquest, henrie!
(my favorite artist!!!)
Big Grin

btw.. moskarade, elegant! Big Grin
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
OMIGAWD THEY'RE AWESOMEEEEEE!
Why you have to be so good at this?
Constantly dying yet never dead
epic roiville!
I love the roiville
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
New monster time (For real, this time. xP)

[Image: lilobite_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59slls.png]
Lilobite is a small shrimp-like monster who is common on ocean bottoms. They bury themselves in the silt of the ocean floor and wait for prey to swim over top of them. Being one of the smaller things in the ocean, Lilobite isn't above scavenging for food, and often trails behind predators waiting to feed off of their scraps.

[Image: triloflight_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59sm3p.png]
Triloflight's shell has adapted to give it greater control of the currents around it. But not necessarily currents of water. By shooting itself out of the water at great speed, this trilobite can actually glide through the air for a period of time. It does still prefer the murky depths as far as a home is concerned, but being able to ambush prey near the water's surface has made it not too uncommon above water. Should this monster find itself beached, it uses its many dagger-like claws to drag itself back into the water.

[Image: morbite_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59sm6p.png]
Morbite are a tricky thing. They bury themselves during the day and only hunt at night, where their eyes are adapted for a lack of light. They swim through water by undulating their many wing-like body plates and can reach speeds excessive of 30 MPH in some cases. People sailing in open waters at night are urged to be cautious, as this monster has been known to 'fly' up onto the deck of a ship, knock any meat creatures into the water, then continue its meal in the inky depths. Not a nice thing! D:
I like Morbite.. but I hate bugs Big Grin
I shall catch it when it is released.

Scorpions are better than all <_<
I dont like bugs but it's nice Smile

(2012-08-03, 06:36 PM)Henrie Wrote: New monster time (For real, this time. xP)

[Image: lilobite_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59slls.png]
Lilobite is a small shrimp-like monster who is common on ocean bottoms. They bury themselves in the silt of the ocean floor and wait for prey to swim over top of them. Being one of the smaller things in the ocean, Lilobite isn't above scavenging for food, and often trails behind predators waiting to feed off of their scraps.

[Image: triloflight_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59sm3p.png]
Triloflight's shell has adapted to give it greater control of the currents around it. But not necessarily currents of water. By shooting itself out of the water at great speed, this trilobite can actually glide through the air for a period of time. It does still prefer the murky depths as far as a home is concerned, but being able to ambush prey near the water's surface has made it not too uncommon above water. Should this monster find itself beached, it uses its many dagger-like claws to drag itself back into the water.

[Image: morbite_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59sm6p.png]
Morbite are a tricky thing. They bury themselves during the day and only hunt at night, where their eyes are adapted for a lack of light. They swim through water by undulating their many wing-like body plates and can reach speeds excessive of 30 MPH in some cases. People sailing in open waters at night are urged to be cautious, as this monster has been known to 'fly' up onto the deck of a ship, knock any meat creatures into the water, then continue its meal in the inky depths. Not a nice thing! D:
thx for doin my idea !! Big Grin bawslyness !! will deff catch it !^^ (made me so happy,had a mini heart attack :3) P.S: i have A LOT more concept if you'd like to see :3
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I likened shrimp TongueBig Grin
they are wonderful .

[Image: MewtwoSig.png]
Credits go to SparrowHawk
*imagines henries take on dracoknight * Too epic for words
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
More! MOOOOAR!!!
Alright, alright. Moar. XD

[Image: magnilok_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59zewm.png]
Magnilok, one of MaticCorp's first ventures into cybernetic defense. And a successful one! He was created as a defense against break-ins to the elusive company's R&D lab. (Several times they've been targeted for their computer systems and ... 'projects'.) Armed with a plasma cannon and hard-wired to follow its superior's orders, Magnilok was an impressive and compact defense machine. It wasn't long before orders came in by the thousands, people all wanting their own robotic defense. MaticCorp did its best to keep up with the orders, but ultimately ended up outsourcing the building and maintenance of this new "monster". You know, and then China started making them for cheaper. XD WHOO! \o/ *was all serious, but totally dropped the ball there*
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
WOAH
Glad i have a Full Uv Mag Now <3.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
oh hot DARN that's nice.

u coulda lost ur title
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Woww, I can't say anything Smile

Epic. For some reason it reminds me of skyrim o.0

wow very nice

kinda reminds me of a cyborg o.o
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
wooow very nice
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
(2012-08-05, 08:52 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: Epic. For some reason it reminds me of skyrim o.0
Skyrim? How so?

We need a blue version of him, named Megamag
I dunno, the black hair and the "helmet" kinda looks like a viking ;D

• 24(current)