Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 23(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
I like how you kept the look of the old Gilizar but still made it look amazing. And i like your new take on Aister. Great Job
yeah lol aister is awesome hope we get an event again this weekend
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-08-01, 01:50 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: 0_o never knew gilizar was a piranha
Read this:
(2012-08-01, 01:47 AM)Henrie Wrote: A ghosty piranha? I can see it.
was a reply to
(2012-07-30, 12:10 AM)Rock127 Wrote: We need...a PIRANHA! A Ghost-Water piranha! A ghost-water piranha zenith!
Constantly dying yet never dead
Epic gilizar and aister!! Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

Sabik na Sabik . . .
(Can't wait to see another Hernrie's art.)
You are my favourite drawer !
[Image: tumblr_m06kt7dijL1qfyz1jo1_500.gif]
you're very successful , thank you for beautiful drawings Shy
They look AWESOME!
How about a big strong rock and or steel type monster....Were lacking monsters that just plain out look strong...Do you remember ryhperior off of pokemon??...if so im talking about a monster somewhere around that bulkyness.

Also how about some cool ninja like fighting type monsters.That have high speed base stats.Lol..(im not trying to tell you what to do)But i as thinking of a duo of em
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-08-02, 05:34 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: How about a big strong rock and or steel type monster....Were lacking monsters that just plain out look strong...Do you remember ryhperior off of pokemon??...if so im talking about a monster somewhere around that bulkyness.

Also how about some cool ninja like fighting type monsters.That have high speed base stats.Lol..(im not trying to tell you what to do)But i as thinking of a duo of em
Rypherior where to much on pokemon, it turned into not a animal, but a robot o.0
however, this is not pokemon... I agree with you, we need more pure power looking monsters!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
We need monsters like Garchomp and Aggron and Salamence and Tyranitar and Hydreigon and the other ones!!!!!!

Those were the epicness of Pokemon ;-;
There's actually an abundance of both bulky and super-sleek monsters in the game right now. XD But I agree, moar is always better. Tongue Moskerade for you!

[Image: moskeraid_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59q5np.png]
Moskerade is a generally non-combative monster. It uses it's ornate head-dress and gown-like abdomen covering to blend in with the flora in its surroundings. If you do happen to disturb one, however, you'll find that it's a highly toxic and dangerous thing. These insects are far more capable at taking hits than their appearance would imply. During the mating season, trails of their glowing dust can be seen glittering through the atmosphere. Oh yeah, love is in the air. Try not to breathe too deeply. XD
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Sweet , Literally :3
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
<3 you livestreaming?
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
wow you made moskarade look like a really interesting specimen

nice work henrie again, as always!
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
awesome....did you get my pm about making a sig with dodumb and averium union banner
Moskarade? What about Roivile? ;-;
(2012-08-03, 02:57 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: awesome....did you get my pm about making a sig with dodumb and averium union banner
Yeah, I did get that PM. And I'll get to it, promise. :3 Within the week for sure. ATM I'm trying to get as many redraws done as possible before tonight. Game always updates on Friday. ;D

(2012-08-03, 02:58 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Moskarade? What about Roivile? ;-;

I'll get to him as well. Still trying to figure out how to -not- make him look like a Sneasel. :x Gotta be my biggest grip with a couple of these monsters. If *I* can tell its related to a Pokemon, then everyone else can too. XD
k thx ..as always...Your still the best.
Thanks. Tongue So, thinking of switching to a new style. Much quicker to draw things this way. New monster, btw. Turtrik!

[Image: scaled.php?server=201&filename=turtley.png&res=landing] Ghost/Water type!
No offense Henrie, I like your work but.. That turtle.. I dislike. It's also creepy.
Pfft. Was hoping to get more people with that troll. Did anyone click 'em? XD

Roivile~!

[Image: roivile_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59qsn5.png]
Roivile is one of those things that you hope not to run into while shoveling snow off your driveway. He's compact, agile, and has one of the biggest mean streaks in the monster kingdom. Not entirely without reason - scientists suspect that Roivile's cruel nature is inspired by the many freezing jewels on its body. The cold constantly threatens to completely envelop this predator if he doesn't keep his body temperature up - and constantly boiling over with anger helps. You can always separate these monster by age just by looking at the color of their icicles. The redder they are, the older and more experienced in battle the Roivile is. Anyone who has captured this monster is highly advised to defrost their monster's hands and feet at regular intervals to keep the beast's aggression in check and to prevent frost bite to the fingers and toes.
He looks like.. a rabbit wolf thing.
(2012-08-03, 06:25 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: He looks like.. a rabbit wolf thing.
uh....im goin with a....uhm.....bear....a bear monkey. Yep, there it is. Its definitely a wolf bear monkey.
420 Blaze it Lol
i like it. its more liony kitty-ee
(2012-08-03, 06:36 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: i like it. its more liony kitty-ee
Not to say I DONT like it, but how do you see any sort of feline in there? As an artist, I'm sure you'd distinguish better =_=
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-08-03, 06:39 AM)torito747 Wrote:

Not to say I DONT like it, but how do you see any sort of feline in there? As an artist, I'm sure you'd distinguish better =_=
Everyone sees differently and thinks differently. You can't expect them to think the same way as you.

It's just like how every artist have their own style of artwork.
(2012-08-03, 06:41 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 06:39 AM)torito747 Wrote:

Everyone sees differently and thinks differently. You can't expect them to think the same way as you.

It's just like how every artist have their own style of artwork.
<3 exactly.. plus look at its mouth!! thats a cats mouth
Right....shojo.....meh.
420 Blaze it Lol
thundercats

and moskarade is fantastic
  • 23(current)