Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 22(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Grate job Big Grin
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Gilizar NEXT~! Yay~!
Constantly dying yet never dead
henrie we need some more of those fishy fishy monsters~
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
We need...a PIRANHA! A Ghost-Water piranha! A ghost-water piranha zenith!
(2012-07-30, 12:10 AM)Rock127 Wrote: We need...a PIRANHA! A Ghost-Water piranha! A ghost-water piranha zenith!
support!!~
[Image: icebragled_by_fishbatdragonthing-d594le1.png]
henrie looks like a wolf or fox fan fendark then this guy
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-07-29, 10:49 PM)Guider456 Wrote: ice/normal?

hope it gets fight immunity or some moves that will cover that weakness...
Ice/Normal with fighting immunity sounds cool.
I'd wanna see that!
/Tayjo
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
(2012-07-29, 10:14 PM)Henrie Wrote: We were thinking Ice/Normal, making it kinda a dragon slayer. |D But we'll see how things play out. Gilizar next. ^^
to make it a totally bad dragon slayer, i suggest making it ice/light . . . Big Grin
to be honest light/ice suits it best. maybe abilities rock immunity, speed decreaser, bonus damage
Guys,its types are Ice/Normal. wont change it :S
[Image: tumblr_m06kt7dijL1qfyz1jo1_500.gif]
Massive pain in the fighting-type... but it's awesome-looking so it's cool Big Grin
Stop spamming the threads jamal
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
wonderful wolf

[Image: MewtwoSig.png]
Credits go to SparrowHawk
A ghosty piranha? I can see it. XD We need more ghosts, anyway! D: So, after putting this awkward guy off forever (Seriously. Couldn't find a pose that didn't look goofy. Well, 'till now at least. And ooh, look! Spots! XD) Heeeere's Gilizar. Tongue
[Image: gilizar_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59gwy8.png]
Gilizar stay close to their mothers for the first few years of their life, or at least until the hard plates on their body solidify. Their tails sport an odd set of cones that help radiate excess heat from their bodies. Under extreme stress, a Gilizar's tail may even light the air around it on fire. They live in tight-knit family groups, likely a response to the increase of human interference. Their usefulness in the heat (haha. XD) of battle has made the poor things rare in the wild.

Alright, no more lizards for a while. I'm starting to abuse scales. |D Aister, maybe?
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
if we need more ghost,id suggest a ghostly squirrel ^^(just bc we need more ghost and squirrel's !)
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Henriei nicebut it looks like a monkey lol
0_o never knew gilizar was a piranha
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Its look nice GJ henrie
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Look at that gilizar... still nice though
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
new gilizar is really good congrats. don't forget to send me all images before friday night Big Grin
new gilizar looks awesomesauce
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
nice color combination on gilizar, beautiful!!!
Dreaded Aister, totally thrilled with the picture, though. XD Aister. A.I.Ster. Hells yes.

So... he's a fragile robot-thing now. x'3 I REGRET NOTHING.

[Image: a_i_ster_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59hl7q.png]
Lemme tell you a story about a scientist. He'd just discovered a way to replicate a monster's psychic energy by using a complicated series of magnets and intricate wiring. He went so far as to build a metal 'puppet' with the new technology before he went to the public to try and sell the idea. It didn't go over well - the puppet he'd built wasn't very obedient, and did things of his own free will. Many people feared that the puppet controlling the psychic power would malfunction and wreak havoc on the towns and cities people lived in.

Shunned, but not at all discouraged, the scientist went back home and further fine-tuned the puppet, finding ways to prohibit automation. Seemingly, they worked; but again the public disagreed with the man's work. He moved far from town, making more and more of the robots, tinkering with the design further. Once again, the bots were self-aware, but hard-wired with a sense of humor. For, in the years he'd spent building these robots, the scientist had grown very, very lonely. The robots were grateful for the life they'd been gifted, and donned funny outfits to try and cheer up their creator - to no avail. Frustrated that their attempts were fruitless, all but a select few of these bots have lef the side of their master. Some say he's still out there in the wild, building more...

He looks enough -not- like Aipom that I'm content. Tongue More zeniths... wheee~

Side note, I know alot of people are hoping I'll start streaming again soon, but I'm at the moment unable to do so. My very old and unfortunate processor can't quite handle the strain of livestreaming and using an art program at the same time. As it stands, I have to choose between Firefox and GIMP. x'3 Computer's on it's last legs. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a new one soon, but in the meantime no streaming. Sorry guys! D:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE IT.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Gilizar's eyes and eyebrows seem weird to me o.o

Aister is a robot now..

all-in-all, they're good

ROIVILE!
robot monkey

sweet
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
monkeynocchio! where's the nose?

love it...!!!
Gilizar looks like an old man xD

"get off my yawn you stinkin brats!!!"
gilizar and aister awesome gilizar an old witch zenith aister really awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
My Preciousss!!![Image: gilizar_by_fishbatdragonthing-d59gwy8.png]
  • 22(current)