Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
spamfest of awesome sauce.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
all excellent
You draw great Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
(2012-03-02, 06:35 AM)Henrie Wrote: Madness, no. This. IS. VENOPAL. ...*shot* XD
That's no Venopal!!! That's more like venorival -- the enemy of venopal! ....... must admit, I'd love to see Whivie with a more advanced look like that haha. The thought tantalizes the brain.
The fingers made it! Hazzah!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Imo, Chlorulk looks robotic >.>

Eh, I just don't like Gliling :d

I like Venopal though, kinda creepy.

all of your work looks fantastic
choloro looks really weird
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-03-02, 08:50 PM)Knost Wrote: The fingers made it! Hazzah!
Actually, they recieved the creepy flag. I figured because we were adding a bone dragon that things like neck fingers were suddenly okay. Turns out they're not. Unless you're Narsillon. I bet she could do neck fingers. Yup.

And Chlorulk is... weird. Yeah, tis true. His current picture looked pretty rigid, so I thought a sort of Pinnocchio transformation line would be cute. Still gonna push for it. Also, re-doing his face so it looks like a living rabbit. In a helmet. And body armor. All rabbits should have body armor. His evolutions basically "bust out" of this armor (Which explains their funky shapes, 'cause that just ain't right.) A grass monster with a fiery wish to live might just end up a Grass/Fire type. *le gasp* But yeah.

I have time to tweak Chlorulk and Gliling, but not enough time to sit down and re-draw them. Keep in mind that each of these guys take about 4 hours to draw (And that's the SMALL ones!) My schedule's tied up for the next month. If the tweaks don't meet approval, then those two will go updated for a while. Sorry. :\
(Plenty of generic monsters for all! )

orr that's sad i really like it with the neck fingers

Credits to SparrowHawk
Chlorulk is a grass/fire type ._.

Well, actually turns into one.
*spins arms and yells like a hypocrite*

BEDUBUBUBUBUBUBUBLU!!
Constantly dying yet never dead
smosea <3 too cute
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
You are an exceptional artist Henrie Well done I really enjoy looking at these drawings
Alta never was re-drawn ;w;
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
hi again wondering if you would redraw this for me

[Image: img001.jpg]
(2012-03-15, 11:32 AM)DeltaCore Wrote: hi again wondering if you would redraw this for me

[Image: img001.jpg]
Stop spamming that thing >Sad Warning level increase considered. She will only redraw official monsters. and please delete the two threads.

Hey all, know that it's been a long time since I've posted, but the good news is that I'm once again free to draw. I know Alta needs to be done - once I've tweaked the last two starters, I'll jump on that. The trio needs finishing, lol.

As for you, DeltaCore, I've considered redrawing some of your monsters. Once I've made more headway in our current set, I might branch out and do a few of yours. In the meantime, please remember to not spam the same message across several threads. Believe it or not, I do pay attention. No need to repeat yerself. :V
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
hello henrie :3 and that's awesome considering alta looks kinda weird being alone lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-03-19, 02:37 AM)Henrie Wrote: Hey all, know that it's been a long time since I've posted, but the good news is that I'm once again free to draw. I know Alta needs to be done - once I've tweaked the last two starters, I'll jump on that. The trio needs finishing, lol.

As for you, DeltaCore, I've considered redrawing some of your monsters. Once I've made more headway in our current set, I might branch out and do a few of yours. In the meantime, please remember to not spam the same message across several threads. Believe it or not, I do pay attention. No need to repeat yerself. :V
we are glad that you returned Big Grin

What is this nonsense? It's an Alta. |D Now the three four-eyed monsters can match. ...finallly. Tongue Thanks to pc, knost, and guider for being dorks in my chatbox. XD *their fault *

[Image: alta_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4tccf6.png]

Furkan: Gliling and Chlorulk updates are on Deviant Art. Send a note.
Can anyone recall the first one Henrie redrew?
*isn't a dork*(somehow)
*loves Alta Lad *

Is new alta awesome ?
[Image: altab.png]

Yushhhhhh!! *fist pump*

(You have to imagine him pulling his fist down in slow motion)
You dare Challenge ME ?

Alta says : Come at me bro! You can't beat this!!! >=O
Epic. Just Epic.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
That alta is epic!!!!!!!!!

Credits to SparrowHawk
Looks absolutely incredible, plus kinda creepy at the same time.
actually...i wasn't on the livestream chatbox...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Either that alta has been eating a few too many monster steaks...or its pregnant o.0 *Still looks awesome...and the way its drawn I can just imagine a nerd...you know..."four-eyes" the fist pump...the chubby little belly...*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Ohhh I love it *A* Nice pose. And welcome back :>
you make me want to hunt an Alta now... especially with the pizza attached to it Tongue
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
ALTA is now my FAVORITE! Besides, mine is 1 of the best . . . (show off)

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1387879

• 9(current)