Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Taking a break from the truly epicness to go back to pre-evolutions. x'D Seem to have racked up quite a few of those. But before I go there, Jetegin!

[Image: jetegin_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4qs4wf.png]
*A* sparkly bird <3
(2012-02-24, 03:04 AM)Henrie Wrote: Taking a break from the truly epicness to go back to pre-evolutions. x'D Seem to have racked up quite a few of those. But before I go there, Jetegin!

[Image: jetegin.png]
single word : awesome Big Grin

send me full size url please i will update hopefully tomorrow Smile
I love it!!

I cant wait to see Widour at some point, spiders scare me =) So im sure your interpretation is gonna be epic.
Masgras:
[Image: masgras_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4rjq5c.png]
Is glamvas in your list Henrie?
Glamvas isn't, but if he's not on gk's list, I'd be happy to add him.

Livestreaming has been moved to LIVESTREAM dot com! Meaning, well... HOPEFULYL meaning we won't run into that crashing issue anymore. Link is changed on the front page. ;3 Streaming now.

https://www.livestream.com/henriedoodles

EDIT:   Shocoon and Nekitten done!

[Image: shocoon_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4rjqg1.png][Image: nekitten_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4rjq9i.png]
thanks a lot for new images.

send you a very important pm on deviant art Big Grin
Jetegin has turned from rhombus to algebraic....keep it up man lol
Constantly dying yet never dead
they are incredible henrie great work Wink Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2012-02-24, 03:04 AM)Henrie Wrote: Taking a break from the truly epicness to go back to pre-evolutions. x'D Seem to have racked up quite a few of those. But before I go there, Jetegin!

[Image: jetegin.png]
.........wow

You dare Challenge ME ?

that^
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I can't believe that's Jetegin. That's on a whole other level that goes beyond awesome.

they all look awesome especially jetegin
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
That's not Jetegin.

That's Jetegin V2.
That's Jetegin's new android.

Romachlis, Urbai, (you have Majesrial in your DA, Y U no post it here?) and Flaminwi.

*Challenge stamp!*
Whoa whoa whoa.. If Jetegin got done, then it's brother (or sister) needs to be done too <.<

That means.. Let's see Engiron!!!!
(2012-02-25, 04:23 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Romachlis, Urbai, (you have Majesrial in your DA, Y U no post it here?) and Flaminwi.

*Challenge stamp!*
Soon as I find that artist claim thread, I'll throw those onto the lsit. Though, Urbai and Majesrial are already both on there. The reason she's not posted over here is because that was more of a personal late-night request. I figure I'll just redraw her again.

...And hells yeah with Flaminwi. Pink ghost of death.

(2012-02-25, 04:43 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Whoa whoa whoa.. If Jetegin got done, then it's brother (or sister) needs to be done too <.<

That means.. Let's see Engiron!!!!

Pfft, okay.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
adjalkdj birdieee bird *A* i likes him. Her. it
That is the coolest turkey I have ever seen 0.0
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Jetegin....the only problem is that its appearance doesn't really show off the "jet engine" as its name states much...rename? (Although your Jetegin has the engines on its wings, but...nevermind.)
(2012-02-25, 05:58 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: adjalkdj birdieee bird *A* i likes him. Her. it
Aww. <3

And yeah, kinda botched the "jet engine" part of Jetegin. Tried several poses that would show them off better, but ended up with this pose because it was the most dynamic. (...Not dynamic being, well, the perfect profile that he was drawn in previously.)

On the bright side, Larvitle done. c: Going to continue on and re-do any of the first-stage starter mons that aren't claimed. Mostly because they're cute. Tongue

Short list:
  • Masgras (done)

• Larvitle (done)

• Flolz (taken)

• Gliling
  • Venopal
  • Scortorch (done)
  • Nekitten (done)
  • Nufo (Totally remembered that these were done)

• Chlorulk
  • Smosea (done)
  • Salapad
  • Beelet (done)
  • Padark (taken)

[Image: larvitle_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4rjq16.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(Psst. Nufo is done. ouob)
but yaaaay scortorch \ouo/ <3 and daww look at the goat.. thing. *Keeps it*
Whoops, remembered but still forgot to cross it out. Fixed. |D And goat... thing indeed. Just like Scortorch is a lizard... thing. Being the fishbatdragonthing, I am an expert in (insertanimalhere)things. XD
Aahah, just reminding \ouo/ LOL yes. Scortorch is a... lizard... thing. I don't even know and I made it. Have fun with that one X'D feel free to mess with the design
(2012-02-25, 07:08 AM)Henrie Wrote: Just like Scortorch is a lizard... thing.
(2012-02-25, 07:09 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Scortorch is a... lizard... thing. I don't even know and I made it.
[Image: 299Scortorch.png] This guy's a lizard!?
Engiron is looking awesome Big Grin
*le gasp!*It's Engiron!!!! Big Grin

engiron looks amazing
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I still don't get how Scortorch can be a lizard....
  • 7(current)