Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Ruffio and Gampha, right?
Constantly dying yet never dead
YOU DID GAMPHA!! yayness!!
Henrie rocks Smile
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
we need to modify eyes of the gampha

it looks too scary right now. we need to consider that would you allow your 10 years of daugther to play or your 10 years old sister Smile

the eyes of Ruffial also pretty scary. slightly modifying its eyes would also be good
great idea cefurkan
henrie is working hard and she did a great job on yetee earlier tonight
wtg henrie
[Image: %5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-a...a0c46a.jpg]
"We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are knights."

(2012-02-11, 01:18 PM)kingOH Wrote: great idea cefurkan
henrie is working hard and she did a great job on yetee earlier tonight
wtg henrie
yep she is pretty talented Big Grin

these are perfect,wonderful and neat Smile i like it Smile
wow excellent gampha
[Image: gampha.png]
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
they look epic
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
sick gampha! but i love to if he has an aura around
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
Can't wait for Yetee!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-02-11, 01:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: we need to modify eyes of the gampha

it looks too scary right now. we need to consider that would you allow your 10 years of daugther to play or your 10 years old sister Smile

the eyes of Ruffial also pretty scary. slightly modifying its eyes would also be good
Alright, I've got no problem modifying the eyes a small bit. Keeping the four of them, but they look less "I'mma eat you" now. Ruffial will get a bit of color put back into his ghosty eyes, and...

I'd let my 10-year-old daughter play even with the creepies. She'd love it. ;3

btw, next monster after Yetee: This Guy . Because it's a kid's game. *shot*
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Ya, I would have to say that 10 year old kids ....at least in the US, act like and play games that 18 year olds played when i was younger.

Times have definitely changed.
yes we should have head at Curscreech new version Smile
CeFurkan but I love Curscreech without the head.. Maybe have him holding his head? lol
(2012-02-11, 11:37 PM)Rock127 Wrote: CeFurkan but I love Curscreech without the head.. Maybe have him holding his head? lol
now a realistic monster like that i can not add the game. it would be probably 13+
Awww okay then...
i'd like to see a monason redrawn,it looks too simple right now
Romachilis!

*Stamp of challenge*
(2012-02-12, 12:12 AM)Elijah Wrote: i'd like to see a monason redrawn,it looks too simple right now
agree with you :d

....*idea* I got this. But he's still not getting a head. *nod* My headless horse will stay headless. I'll de-gore it, though. Never was a fan of excessive gore. (Or gore in the first place)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-02-12, 04:09 AM)Henrie Wrote: ....*idea* I got this. But he's still not getting a head. *nod* My headless horse will stay headless. I'll de-gore it, though. Never was a fan of excessive gore. (Or gore in the first place)
nice . we can not have gore things in the game. maybe i should have never added that horse Big Grin but it would be a lot better if you have added a head.

Lol thank you hernie. But it kind of needs to stay headless if it's going to be in the game, given that that's... well, that's what it is. If you really want to remove it entirely, I will draw something new. But given what I based it off of and what I intend it to be, I'd like it to at least remain headless. Maybe hernie can give it a floating head made of fire?
monason and yetee please
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
go and watch live feed
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Yea I will say that, degore and non scary isnt what makes a game for kids. Usually its the type of drawing. I have looked through pokemon cards, and there are some pokemon cards out there that are just....well...even to an adult freaky looking. Then there are some pokemon cards that are dark, with red eyes that even look like demonic in a sense.

Pokemon didnt remain e for everyone and for kids especially because of staying away from having a little crazy in the images, it remained that way because of the style of art that it portrayed, which was japan style animation. Even shows such as dragonball z carried a pg rating
(2012-02-12, 04:55 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Lol thank you hernie. But it kind of needs to stay headless if it's going to be in the game, given that that's... well, that's what it is. If you really want to remove it entirely, I will draw something new. But given what I based it off of and what I intend it to be, I'd like it to at least remain headless. Maybe hernie can give it a floating head made of fire?
now this is a great idea. can you please draw something new so we can replace Smile you know headless monster is being for pretty mature people and especially if they be in realistic style
miroushon :d please Smile
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
(2012-02-13, 03:52 PM)garez123321 Wrote: miroushon :d please Smile
+1 Big Grin
(2012-02-13, 03:52 PM)garez123321 Wrote: miroushon :d please Smile
I agree my friend Smile

+2 Big Grin
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

Henrie!

Question : Since you can re-draw monsters, will you make your own custom monster? O.o

Also.. Can you make a tutorial please? :3
  • 5(current)