Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard To Breathe (Roleplay)
Hard To Breathe

Last year, a meteor crashed into the continent of Africa, obliterating the country and sending clouds of noxious gas into the air. This gas, which was unknown to the people of Earth, caused slow painful death in people, due to internal organ failure. Some people, such as yourself, were prepared. Armed with anti-radiation suits and oxygen masks, they went out into their new world. They soon found that whatever food the gas touched became slightly toxic, resulting in sickness, but not enough to kill you. Some people also found something strange. A few times they went out, the bodies they saw...had moved.

It's been a few months since your last contact with anyone. You've been alone in your bunker, simply surviving. You casually flip through the channels on your two way radio, when you come across the Survivor Channel. On this channel, a few survivors have been chatting back and forth, and you joined in the conversation. Then one day, they all stopped talking...and you were alone, once again.

You went out today, expecting to scavenge up some food, and check the nearby hospital for oxygen tanks. When you arrive, you see another one of the moving
bodies. Most of the survivors ignore them, because they pose no threat. You walk past it, and then you feel a hand land on your shoulder. You turn around, and the body attacks. You move backwards and kick it square in the chest. It falls backwards and cracks its skull open on the curb of the sidewalk. You then decide against going into the hospital, and just head back to your bunker.

Application
If you want to join, it should look something like this...

Name:

Appearance:

Weapons: (Here, you may have one melee and one projectile. If you get a crowbar in the tools, remember to put it as a weapon as well. Remember, post-Apocalypse, so none of the fancy stuff. Guns rarely work when nobody's taken care of them for a while)

Tools: (Any 3 of these. Crowbar, Screwdriver, Duct Tape, Swiss Army Knife, Lighter, Flashlight)

Rules
Now, normally I'm not much for rules...but I feel a few are in order.

1) No excessive language (It's okay to say them a few times, but don't fill your post with profanity)
2) No controlling other people's characters
3) No killing of other people's characters (If they want to die, they can go outside without a suit on)
4) You can't get amazing things, this is a survival horror RP (So no "So-and-so went into an army base, came out with a tank" or "Whats-his-name found a huge surplus of canned food, lived like a king")
5) Just have fun. :3

Current Characters

This is where everyone's characters goes, in case you forget who's who.

-------------------------------
Mine

Name: Evan Grey

Appearance: (I'm sure most of you know what Evan looks like...) Medium-long black hair hanging down to his chin. Red zip-up hoodie over a black t-shirt that says "Attack!" in red letters. Too large black jeans, and black combat boots. He has the Japanese signs for Peace and Happiness on the backs of his hands, and Love over his left eye.

Weapons: Old Katana, scavenged from an "Authentic Japanese Shop", he nicknamed Triumph, a Crowbar, and a bow with 16 arrows.

Tools: Crowbar, Swiss Army Knife, Flashlight
------------------------------

Orbo's

Name: Ace hudson

Appearance: 6 FT 1 in, dirty blond hair(curls up at the edges), wears a black KISS T-shirt and blue jeans w/black sneakers

Weapons: Crossbow and a good ol' medieval broadsword.

Tools: (Swiss Army Knife, Lighter, Flashlight)
Ghost's

Name: Bob ;w;

Appearance: An old but healthy man with overalls and pants that reach his ankles. He has grey hair, glasses, and running shoes. He has a tie that he uses as a headband (like Rocky) he has dentures >.>

Weapons: Cane with a knife at the bottom that he crafted himself and a double barrel shot gun passed down from generation to generation in his family.

Tools: Crowbar, Swiss Army Knife, Lighter
Mage's

Name: Billie Tsunami

Appearance: Short black hair, dark slanted eyes, naturally red lips and dangerous curves.

Weapons: 20' bull whip and home-made spear

Tools: Duct Tape, Lighter, Swiss Army Knife
[Image: greyvodo.png]

Name: Ace hudson

Appearance: 6 FT 1 in, dirty blond hair(curls up at the edges), wears a black KISS T-shirt and blue jeans w/black sneakers

Weapons:Bow and arrow(crossbow if possible?)and a good ol' medieval broadsword.
Tools: (Swiss Army Knife, Lighter, Flashlight)

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Name: Bob ;w;

Appearance: An old but healthy man with overalls and pants that reach his ankles. He has grey hair, glasses, and running shoes. He has a tie that he uses as a headband (like Rocky) he has dentures >.>

Weapons: Cane with a knife at the bottom that he crafted himself and a double barrel shot gun passed down from generation to generation in his family.

Tools: Crowbar, Swiss Army Knife, Lighter,)
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
@Orbo, accepted, Crossbows are fine.

@Ghost, also accepted

You guys can start RPing, but you'll be by yourself til page two of the thread. That's when I'll allow people to meet others.
---------------------------------------

Evan sits in his bunker, flipping through the channels on his radio. He stops on the Survivor Channel, and listens for a moment. When nobody's there, he turns it off, sighs, and leans back in his chair.

He had been here for a year and 3 months now.

This bunker originally belonged to a friend of his that he knew before The Impact. The bunkers had been sold to the highest bidders around the world. This one cost only $200,000. When it was originally bought, it had a cot, a fridge, and 8 huge tanks of Oxygen. The bunkers were planned years before for the nuclear holocaust. When the asteroid was coming, the government decided to start selling them. Evan's friend had been the last person to buy one.

Now he sat here, wondering what to do next. He decided to pull out a bent and dirty deck of cards and began a game of Solitaire.

----------------------------------

Also guys, we can talk on the Survivor Channel, but you can't meet each other til page two. :3
Billie had been wandering around for weeks, that space rock might have crashed in Africa, but it ruined the world everywhere else too. She was wondering around another "abandoned" town. Abandoned was not a correct term, corpses half-rotten were everywhere. She had picked up what she needed and could carry, leaving anything she didn't need.
when the ice is warm and the fire cold
old is young and young is old
black is white and blue is red,
that is when i'll be dead
((@Billie

'Bout time. :3))

Evan was halfway through his Solitaire game, then he had no moves left. He swept the cards off the table and sighed yet again. "Might as well scavenge a bit." He thought to himself. He went to the locker where he kept his suit and slipped it on. He put the helmet over his head and adjusted the breath pipe. He made sure the oxygen level meter was within his peripheral vision and plugged in a fresh tank. The air inside it was hot, and made him feel like he had a fever, but it was oxygen. He flipped the switch next to the door which turned off the airflow in his bunker. He then opened the airlock door and entered the small room that then led to the outside.

Evan steps out and is blinded for a moment by bright sunshine. Judging by the position of the sun, he'd say it was around 11 or 12 o' clock. He squints his eyes and looks towards the horizon. He spies the old hospital and begins walking.
Billie was growing tired and spotted a towering building off in the distance that had a satellite on top and began the journey there, she reached it in an hour and cautiously went in and found a place to lie down for the night, mumbling to herself about the situation being ridiculous.
The fields were empty, the radio was buzzing on the Survivor Channel, the chair was creaking, and the mosquitos were just as bad as any other day. The old man gazed out into the empty fields sitting underneath a huge umbrella set up by the goverments last "visit" to town a year ago it contained fresh air but now and again he'd feel a breeze. Prepared to rest after walking miles and miles in search for food, Bob closed his eyes and felt like never opening them again. He didn't know where he was going, he just knew he had to go somewhere. Anywhere. It was a shame to even consider leaving his warm chair, safe umbrella, and only place that meant anything near survival, but he knew he had to search for more food in a larger radius.

You're welcome.

Ace climbed the last rock and slipped into his cave/bunker. He had had a long day hunting that lion, but he finally got the job done. He flicked the radio on to the survivor channal out of habit, not really expecting to hear anyone. As he finished washing off in the (somehow) heated waterfall in the back of the cave, Ace heard someone speaking on the radio.
((Hm, let's try...this. XD
Name: Axys Lyrias

Appearance: Lean and lethargic looking. He likes to run, which is helpful right now as things start becoming more dangerous. He wears jeans and long-sleeve collar shirts. Most of his jeans have worn through. His hair is black, but dust and dirt has lightened its shade and mussed it up even more than usual. He squints because he's lost his contacts long ago and can't replace them. He used to be a thief and vandal, so he's picked up a lot of handy little skills--however, it has also given some light scars on his wrists where the handcuffs chafed.

Weapons: -Just saying, a gun is far more likely to work than a crossbow. Especially since some guns are made to last.- But anyways, this guy shall have whatever he picks up as a weapon. Currently, this usually means he uses the bones of corpses he finds. He prefers thigh bones for their strength. His projectile weapon is also whatever he can find; currently, his best bet is a laser pointer in his pocket that is running low on battery.

Tools: I'll pick my own tools. :P
Due to his criminal background, Axys carries around a set of lockpicks, a grappling hook, and notebook with tips he's taken from his criminal history, such as instructions on how to create explosives or make certain spray paint colors.))
Ever alert, Bob walked down the quiet town with his crowbar in one hand and his shotgun on his back. He went through the houses cautiously. His breath was trying to be as silent as possible. The heavy air tanks were weighing him down, making it hard to jump the fences without making a noise. Infront of a backdoor, Bob opened it with his crowbar hoping to find something useful. Out of luck, Bob realized he searched this house before. Age was catching up with him, he was hoping to find some sort of medicine around the town for his many illnesses. After hours of searching, Bob came across was an old cane, a pair of black biker gloves, and keys to a motor scooter with a cozy leather seat in a backyard. It was out of fuel and the engine needed to be fixed, but he figured it wouldn't be too hard and journeyed to his "base" to get started on his escape from town.

You're welcome.

Billie had been stalking through the towns for weeks, all of them small and all of them deserted. As she went through the old grocery store she scowled, it reminded her too much of where she grew up.
oh hey reengaged.
"Hello?" who is out there?" ace asked over the radio com. he got only static for a few moments, then a familiar voice began to crackle over the radio.
Why do you always make decent post-apocalyptic RPs? Meh. I fear I will WOT this so be prepared. n_n

Name: Sho Rakkikado

Appearance:

[Image: uDGPz.jpg]

To explain a bit better, Sho is around 5"4, and has natural green hair. Her eyes are hazel, and are often shining with a mischievious look. Her outfit consists of a pure white scarf with black ends, black gloves, a red overcoat, and black shorts. Her hair's usually tied back with a bright green tie. Also, there's two decks of cards stuffed into one of the pockets of her overcoat. She's also carrying a backpack carrying some vital supplies like her food, and a rigged oxygen tank connected to a gas mask, giving her an oddly spooky look combined with her green hair.

Weapons: She possesses a fire ax, and a fairly durable lever-action shotgun. You know that's when the action's at. There's a weapons kit and some ammo in her backpack for those two.

Tools: Flashlight, set of lockpicks, and duct-tape.

I could add in a thing for personality but eheheheh.
Character Name:Rico lll
Character Age:15(Teen)
Character Appearance:Perfect clothes and some Face Paint from his town's fair(Permanent but good-lookin)and is only:Angry,Sad,Happy all the time^^Wears a coat of Steelix skin from a hunt when he was 5.
Weapons:Making up some.They are:Beedrill Jabber Gun(From those 2 jabbers on a Beedrill),Steelix Bullet Gun(From the hunted Steelix),Crobat Poison Dart Crossbow(Darts from Crobat poison),DragonBone Sword(Absorbs elements).
Tools:Made-Up.They are:Oxygen Tank,Anti-Toxin Fossil Suit(From Poison Repel Fossils),Teleport Panel(If needing a quick runaway).
Rico lll was walking in his birthtown's neighbor city(Cyllage City)and then he saw a meteor above!!!!He saw it was made of Toxin(The meteor from everyone else's story)!!!He put on his Anti-Toxin Fossil Suit and Oxygen Tank and used his Teleport Panel o flee from the Cyllage City's impact.He figured out after teleportation that the Toxin will spread worldwide!!!Nothing could stop it!!!He got out his Anti-Toxin Bunker and went inside and set up the TV.He scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and found the Survivor Channel which everyone else was on.He chatted for a bit.First he put"Cyllage City was attacked!!!By a meteor of Toxin!!!"Then put"And it spreads!!!"Finally he put"Our bunkers must all be Anti-Toxin!!!Then he watched another channel called GCN(Global City News)and heard"This is GCN Member Gerri Neroy reporting a Toxin Meteor!!!It hit Cyllage City and will hit everywhere!!!Protect from toxin w/ suits,etc.!!!"The end.For now^^
Pkmn X and Y name:Zayden
If u need tips,just PM me on pokemon:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=526132
I'll have Wi-fi soon so here is my friend code:
2209 1370 2565
Mii name:Zayd Attack
Bye yall Shy
Chapter 2:Rico's decision.

Rico had gotten a reply from Billie named"We know about the meteor.Cyllage City?That Bicycle place?By Ambrette Town!!!"He replied"Yes,the place by Ambrette Town."Rico was in that place for a couple years and when he was 17 after the years,he decided"I will get rid of this toxin!!!5 million ppl have died from this and it is ridiculous!!!I will save everyone!!!"Rico lll wnt home to get his Toxin Killer and used his T-Panel to go worldwide.4 hours later,the toxin was killed!!!Rico saved everyone!!!AND he told it on Survivor Channel and...U got it...GCN Main Page!!!No one had to worry again bout a Toxin Meteor like that^^Or did they?Mwahaha!!!Tune in to find out!!!In another thread!!!
2209 1370 2565
Mii name:Zayd Attack
Bye yall Shy
Nah.Different Play^^