Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happiness and transformation requirements
I want to transform my Rainay to Horiver. The MonsterDex says I need level 58 (which I don't have yet), happiness at least 4060 and "If EvPointDefense TP stat at least 400".
What is happiness and how it can be gained?
And what is "EvPointDefense"?
happiness is like friendship in pokemon...gains happiness when it wins, and loses happiness when it loses. you can also get happiness and unhappiness potions too from the shops
You can increase happiness from winning battles and buying items from the market.
EvPointDefense TP - This basically means that your TP (Training Points) stat for defense needs to be at 400. You can buy Defense nutrition's from the market, however you won't be able to use 40 nutrition's in 1 stat with the same monster, the maximum nutrition's you can give to 1 stat is 20 which basically is 200 TP, the other 200 you need to battle wild monsters. Some monsters give 1 defense TP, others 2 etc. You can check the monsters page to see what TP they give.

Also the total TP (Training Points) is 799 and one stat can't have higher than 400. TP increase the monsters stat, for example 400 defense TP will add 80 stats to the defense stat, 200 TP will add 40 etc.

Pokemon have it as EV while here we have it as TP.

Hope this helps.
(2013-02-18, 05:12 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: however you won't be able to use 40 nutrition's in 1 stat with the same monster, the maximum nutrition's you can give to 1 stat is 20 which basically is 200 TP, the other 200 you need to battle wild monsters. Some monsters give 1 defense TP, others 2 etc. You can check the monsters page to see what TP they give.

Oh no... I will have to battle special monsters now??? That's very dull...
You can buy a item called double training which doubles the TP you get from wild monster/ npc battles
Bumpity bump bump