Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On youtube i searched monstermmorpg and it showed someone with a software using it to add gold to his/her account i don't if it works or not but i thinks it is serious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dDihO_fWRc
of course totally fake

and it has got 1k view lols

if you try these kind of tools do not come to me and cry that my account why hacked Big Grin
and besides that was way back in november... so why report it just now if it was even was real?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
I found this wayyy back when it first came out.

Link does not even work now.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK7zgKEV94d_6ThHv37WJ...pJgwaQ&t=1]
The game is uncrackable ;w;
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
May I lock this?

1. Video is old.
2. This game cannot be hacked. It has been guaranteed countless times by our administrator.
(2012-02-20, 02:20 AM)Kamidara Wrote: May I lock this?

1. Video is old.
2. This game cannot be hacked. It has been guaranteed countless times by our administrator.
i did not lock yet for educate people. do not search for cheats because you will end up by getting hacked Smile

The only time I search for cheats are for console games such as Playstation 2, 3, or Xbox.

Tongue
This game is un-cheatable .... nothing can crack it obvious can crack it >_>
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
agreed. this game is uncrackable. I havent tried and i never will. Ive never cheated on a game. I find fun in challenges. Not in getting stuff i want no matter how hard the game challenges. Me. And I am Pretty good at games when i learn them pretty well.[Image: Zoneminder-Y-U-No-mind-your-zone.jpg]
Quote: this game is uncrackable.
Quote: This game cannot be hacked. It has been guaranteed countless times by our administrator.
Not sure if you've ever read or watch The Titanic, but do take note of it if you have.
Never assume anything is uncrackable; it's a sure-fire way of making sure you're not ready for it when it does happen.
it must be fake. Can you check MMORPG and browser games site for free?
"Your ability to articulate complex ideas with such clarity is truly impressive.
a her nezein
I'm looking forward to it
Great news
fake info
Thanks