Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CeFurkan, what I have noticed over the past several weeks of my M3O career, I have noticed that you are deeply interested in what many other people in this world are. Money. This is not a bad thing. It is actually normal. But what I am suggesting to you is a solution to keep your donators donating. 

I think that on weekdays, not including Friday, so Monday-Thursday you should randomly chose a day for instance, you pull a day out of a hat. Say you pick Monday, on that Monday you will have an event that will make Mondays not as horrible as they used to ;) What you do is you host something called a "Happy Hour" on that day all the donation money given will be basically doubled!! What this will cause is a huge improvement in mass donations at the same time. So on that horrible Monday that nobody likes, if somebody were to donate $7.50 for a Nature Change, they would instead be able to get TWO nature changes, or a Nature Change and full UVs.

Now everybody likes weekends, and many people consider Friday as a part of the weekend. So from Friday-Sunday you do the same thing, you pull one of those days from a hat and then on that day you host a "MEGA Happy Hour". Where all donations are tripled!!! When you do that more people will be donating than ever before!! People will be fixing their monsters and you will be getting mass amounts of money. It's a Win-Win. 

Now.. Donator Titles. If somebody donates $50.00 to you for something... On a "Haply Hour", they will basically get $100 donation. They will NOT receive the "Extreme Donator" title. It is the initial donation money that is counted for donation titles. That way we won't have hundreds of Extreme Donators running around :)

Please, sir, consider this, because I'm pretty sure that you will keep your current donators donating, and you will also get brad new donators to help quench your thirst for the very thing that everybody else really wants :)
Resident noob
good idea but I reckon every other week or something
Not a bad idea. needs finetuning but it can work.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I know many other games that select one day a month to do a happy hour, and they wouldn't double it, you'd get say, 10% or 20% more for your money.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Yeah got the idea from darkorbit. This game needs it more than them though.
Resident noob
(2013-08-26, 03:30 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I know many other games that select one day a month to do a happy hour, and they wouldn't double it, you'd get say, 10% or 20% more for your money.
Make it like 25~50 the first few times, then scale back.
(2013-08-26, 03:42 PM)orboknown Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 03:30 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I know many other games that select one day a month to do a happy hour, and they wouldn't double it, you'd get say, 10% or 20% more for your money.
Make it like 25~50 the first few times, then scale back.

50% is a lot.... that's way too much imo.

30% should be the absolute MAX it should ever be, and even those should be rare (once or twice a YEAR).
CeFurkan Wrote:
Yeah agreed... too much boost is not good.
Break it in with a big sale and scale I back. Bit
If this is instituted, then all the donators before this should have some type of medal or badge/award on their donation account to show that they donated before Happy Hours existed- Because the thing is, this is a method to get money for the game, but devalues the ingame market for things.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 06:57 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: If this is instituted, then all the donators before this should have some type of medal or badge/award on their donation account to show that they donated before Happy Hours existed- Because the thing is, this is a method to get money for the game, but devalues the ingame market for things.

Do I hear postbits?
(2013-08-26, 07:57 PM)orboknown Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 06:57 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: If this is instituted, then all the donators before this should have some type of medal or badge/award on their donation account to show that they donated before Happy Hours existed- Because the thing is, this is a method to get money for the game, but devalues the ingame market for things.

Do I hear postbits?

Yep, I think that you do.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 08:12 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 07:57 PM)orboknown Wrote:

Do I hear postbits?

Yep, I think that you do.
Post bits it is.
yes i think this can be

maybe 50% boost what do you say ?
Closer to thirty imo.
(2013-08-29, 08:53 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes i think this can be

maybe 50% boost what do you say ?

Well, what I was thinking, was that some people are "Frequent Fliers" and they donate almost two times a week, so for them, they would donate on the "Happy Hour" because then they'd get double what they payed, but then on the weekend they can donate again and get tripple. And the more they CAN get, the more they WILL spend. In the end everybody wins, you get money (yum.) and they get the little bonus. It just makes the game a LITTLE bit more affordable and fun for everybody, because if this were to be, I'm pretty sure that I'd finally donate. :)
Resident noob