Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hi iknow sparrowhawk has made this thread but for the new guilds since we don't know who really has the best guild here is the thing in this thread I will register you just say yourname of the guild and the guild leader each member of another guild u face you win 20 exp points the guild with the most guild points stays rank one if you beat  a guild leader you win u get 50 exp so dont forget to write what the member is

Also I would appricate when u register u link your fourm so we know whos the leader and  stuff

Guilds
Konha Exp(0)
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
Not yet registering or anything cuz I haven't seen RoyalSlice yet but heres a question...

What if the guild members are way tougher than the guild leader :/ You still get more points ? :/
(2014-02-10, 05:31 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Not yet registering or anything cuz I haven't seen RoyalSlice yet but heres a question...

What if the guild members are way tougher than the guild leader :/ You still get more points ? :/

Haha sorryits all abut the commander in cheif and if he made u anvice leader who is zellomari will be equal to the leader so 50 points for that
So.. what if a guild is made, out of the blue, with some of the best pvp'ers who are all equals?
Which actually exists with Alyx as founder..
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2014-02-10, 11:47 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: So.. what if a guild is made, out of the blue, with some of the best pvp'ers who are all equals?

Capt as I said before the normal will be only equal to 20 exp but the leader and the vice and equal to 50 exp It doesn't matter if the leader is a weak guy but also capt its harder to maintain ur rank this way its harder to reach the top understand a little now?
(2014-02-11, 12:10 AM)Eramyst Wrote:
(2014-02-10, 11:47 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: So.. what if a guild is made, out of the blue, with some of the best pvp'ers who are all equals?

Capt as I said before the normal will be only equal to 20 exp but the leader and the vice and equal to 50 exp It doesn't matter if the leader is a weak guy but also capt its harder to maintain ur rank this way its harder to reach the top understand a little now?

Still doesn't answer my question..
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]