Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide for Badges & Rankings
Rainbow 
Hello!!!  To our MonsterMmorpg players
Here is my GUIDE Rolleyes
Question : Why does my rank change to thousand?
Answer : Maybe your inactive for atleast 7 days (that makes players not ranked cause of not being active in game.) Big Grin

Question : Why does my badges all turn to 0 ?
Answer : Every 3 months , 6 months , 9 months , 12 months badges refreshes and turn back to 0 (it helps us also to gain more gold in game, train monsters and level them up.) Big Grin

" THANK YOU "
Hope it helps Big Grin
Don't forget to leave a comment Big Grin
I thought this would be an actual guide.  As such, this isn't helpful at all!
(2015-07-22, 11:58 PM)Alexis Wingstar Wrote: I thought this would be an actual guide.  As such, this isn't helpful at all!

Sorry ! Sad
very nice and thanks for your hard work helping new players.
Fool Ya Fool~Killer.bee
(2015-07-22, 11:58 PM)Alexis Wingstar Wrote: I thought this would be an actual guide.  As such, this isn't helpful at all!

don't need to be so rude about it
helpful^^
You (or someone else with the time) could afford to be more specific and organized about this guide.
Otherwise, it's good.
I really like the information you give, they are very helpful to me. mapquest directions tennessee
Try to use moves that increase your monster's best stats and ts nature, so you can do more damage or take less damage
Taylor Swift 2048
The versatility of Room Alba is crossover grid truly remarkable. It accommodates various design sensibilities