Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey to all if anyone remembers me from craft its me ranger jack just wanted to stop by and say hey to some familiar faces Smile i know i said before i was back but that was before alpha period so now that everythings clear i guess its time for ole jack to come back
For some reason..I think you already said you were back when it was still alpha...
Constantly dying yet never dead
Hello ranjer jack... i remember you. btw hope you enjoy your stay. Pm me if you need help. Inside game name (hello1234) or (treason). thanks and have a wonderful day.
(2011-10-13, 03:25 AM)Rain127 Wrote: For some reason..I think you already said you were back when it was still alpha...
im not staying...i already play another pokemon game that im really into...i tried to get use to this i did cause i had really good freinds in here but still im to attached to pokemon its just not the same...i will be checkin in on here for you guys though haha
I see. i also like pokemon but somehow this game still grabs my attention. And well good-bye.....you should wait and play awhile until npcs and sages come out Wink
And S6 if ever they get added..
Constantly dying yet never dead
mhmm so ranjer jack stay awhile and you might like this game alot like most of the players here.
i might its still hard when i think about all my memorys on craft it makes me sad my leafeon and my dragonite...oh man i need a moment lol

is alpha period still going on?
Don't worry....at least your pokemon were replaced. and also alot of people felt the way you did but they still play this game.You dnt know how i felt when i lost my electivire lvl 100 ;_;. i was so sad i could of quited but i didn't since i got new monsters. and well now that i think of it monstermmorpg is alot better than pkcraft. pfcraft was not really developed and well now this game is. theres a world to get 2 know while pkcraft was all predictable since mostly pk are in tv shows.stay a little while ok.
alpha is over. beta is now going on version 1.0.4 and well idk about the Cefurkan being a muslim and i think we aren't suppose to talk about that here. alaclipse is a legend also known as a eclipse and well lunardian is the moon if you didn't know that.
solord--sun
Lunardian--moon
alaclipse-Eclipse of sun and moon...also explains the light/dark typing
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2011-10-13, 03:49 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: solord--sun
Lunardian--moon
alaclipse-Eclipse of sun and moon...also explains the light/dark typing
i just wanted to make sure it wasnt like a religion thing
hmm i forgot about solord. well as quanto said it is the sun. oh and religon is taken seriously here meaning its almost forbidden to talk about that
I love the way a joke or 2 is still in the monsters names lol (Take a look at jet engine...I mean jetegin...and engiron lol)
how do i get my ranger jack account that has all my replaced pokemon on it cause of course i havent been on in forever so i dont remember my pasword

sorry that was off topic...glad to see you back...and I think you did introduce yourself during alpha...
umm recover password...and check your email...
recover password info. do you know the email address to your old account? if so just type in your old name on recover password info and it will send the info into your email.
i did but it didnt send me an email....im starting to wonder if used the name ranger jack during alpha period /:

nvm it worked and im on my new account
No not alpha name. your old pkcraft name type that in.
well now that i got my account i guess i could give this another try Smile
haha ok i will see you in the game.
(2011-10-13, 04:00 AM)hello4321 Wrote: haha ok i will see you in the game.
you on now?

Tis I !! Virus_zero! All i remember is tht you where team Aqua and i was team Magma ^-^
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Okay you say your back ..
But then say you play another game and only coming to check up on us?
Welp welcome back i guess
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2011-10-13, 06:19 AM)Ghost Wrote: Tis I !! Virus_zero! All i remember is tht you where team Aqua and i was team Magma ^-^
haha virus i remember you

(2011-10-13, 11:37 AM)Void Wrote: Okay you say your back ..
But then say you play another game and only coming to check up on us?
Welp welcome back i guess
well ill be on here more than i was and i made the decision after i made that first post to stay Smile

Moved to Intro's and Farewells
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Who are you again? Undecided
Thread Title grammatically fixed :p
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-10-13, 07:37 PM)Deidara Wrote: Who are you again? Undecided

Aqua leader when you were Magma leader xD
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-10-13, 11:48 PM)Ghost Wrote: those where the days haha
(2011-10-13, 07:37 PM)Deidara Wrote: Who are you again? Undecided

Aqua leader when you were Magma leader xD