Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess my Dog's Name: PRIZES to be won...
Wink 
As the title suggests, this contest is simple - guess my dog's name and you win (no catches, I promise well I guess you have to just take my word on it Smile)

Anyhow, here are the rules:

(i) One guess per person per post, however you can post as many times as you wish (normal forum rules apply to double-posting)

(ii) The contest will end at the 50th post (this may be extended/ shortened depending on how the contest is progressing)

(iii) I will only give a second hint posted after the 25th guess (there will be no exceptions unless I feel guesses are really off track...)

(iv) Good luck and you must have fun!

Hint #1
: There are 6 characters and it is a somewhat unique name.

PRIZES:
I'm feeling somewhat generous, so if a person correctly guesses my dog's name; they win a lvl 100 legendary monster of my choosing Wink.

However, if no one were to correctly guess my dog's name throughout the contest; I will instead give every participant 500k gold each and give the closest guess a (decent) zenith monster of my choosing.

[Image: 3tpzir.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Piglet ? ^_^
All characters are letters?
Johnny
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
hmmm... i am not sure if its a unique name, but my guess is shadow
Uuuuuuum... Uuuuuh..... *googles "unique dog names used in Australia"* haha jk I dunno... Tricky...
Resident noob
First guess...shasta
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Mm perhaps the first hint May have been a bit too vague... anyways, have some (unrelated) background information Smile:

My current dog is a 7 year old golden labrador (in human years). Her gender is irrelevant to her name as it may lead you off track... 

Haha nice try Arlax, but no. Tongue

And yes Orbo, all characters are letters. Who names their pet with numbers?...

Also funny you should mention that Pup, because I actually have a friend who we call 'Tricky' (Katrina) Smile 

War, that is a unique name... But not quite in the right direction Sad
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Turtle.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Well I mean you could call it KaNine or something, and use the number form.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-09-28, 02:13 AM)orboknown Wrote: Well I mean you could call it KaNine or something, and use the number form.

Hm I suppose that kinda makes sense Tongue But nope, no number variations or the like... I got it 7 years ago as well so nothing to do with my current situation/ position within this community
Rosie.
Goldylocks!
./shotdead
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
cuties
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
9/50 guesses so far Wink Also, it would seem no one has picked up on the (hidden) 'bonus' clues yet...
Your dog's name is Dog.
oh...it's six letter long...can i guess again?
My next choice is....Corpse. Big Grin
(2013-10-01, 02:07 AM)Viperianw Wrote: oh...it's six letter long...can i guess again?
My next choice is....Corpse. Big Grin

Lol you can guess as many times as you want Wink Just don't post more than 1 guess per post or double-post.
Dztbom
It's not Corpse?
Then it must be....Dawgzz
unique?
Marley
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Texasi?
Harley
17 guesses so far, I think I'll let out another fairly 'big' clue about now (someone will get it):

There used to be a show called 'Meerkat Manor' on TV, don't ask me how, but somehow one of the meerkat's names inspired my dog's name. Now, here's the big clue: My dog's name is the same as one of the meerkat's on that show. You will need to look back at previous hints.
Flower
Pookie
Ahaha not quite to you both. You're on the right track though haha (Wiki I presume? Tongue
Your dog is called dingos! (right?)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-10-13, 12:10 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Ahaha not quite to you both. You're on the right track though haha (Wiki I presume? Tongue
No, i watched the show. Mozart
(2013-10-13, 02:13 AM)ch17175 Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 12:10 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Ahaha not quite to you both. You're on the right track though haha (Wiki I presume? Tongue
No, i watched the show. Mozart

Congratulations - Ch won! Wink Put up a junk mon for trade and I'll give you your prize asap.

Thanks to everyone else who participated, perhaps you could win next time Wink

- Contest Over -