• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.95 Average
Group players for V3: SS
I want to join that tournament
can i still join the tournament?
Huh

oh i wish there's a button for easily to join Big Grin the event....
(2014-05-03, 05:38 PM)miliarage5 Wrote: can i still join the tournament?
Huh

oh i wish there's a button for easily to join Big Grin the event....

Yes, you are in... Also excalibur..
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Glad to be a part of the crew! wish all the best of luck and happy hunting on the fields of glory!
[Image: Killuasignaturewip.png]

Now Taking Art Commissions for Signatures/Avatars
My Art Gallery: Ellioums Art Gallery
i dont know the exact date and time of event Sad
(2014-05-04, 01:50 PM)miliarage5 Wrote: i dont know the exact date and time of event Sad

when we have 6 or 8 players we begin. We have 5 at the moment Smile
You'll get pm anyway i think
            thx PRYSMA 2
Awesome!! Big Grin
hey santy i got this guy to join our clan https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=527516
(2014-05-05, 05:04 PM)shadowananime Wrote: hey santy i got this guy to join our clan https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=527516

Thank you. You can have a zenith if you want. Just offer something on my zenith on trade (or one of the zeniths you can find in my prize list)
            thx PRYSMA 2
wers my team Dodgy
3 event managers are running a muck in chat
hey santy can i help set up events i wanna really help out the clan
add me TheCat   Smile
(2014-05-07, 04:43 PM)shadowananime Wrote: hey santy can i help set up events i wanna really help out the clan

Maybe, if you have an idea, pm it or post here.
We are still organizing a big event after this big event. So we kinda have a big schedule up ahead..

Your idea's are very welcome, maybe you go up in membership rank if we use ur stuff Wink
            thx PRYSMA 2
ok thanks
Please add me Angel I am Shumpert, didnt know if i put post in right place so sorry if i spammed threadUndecided
[Image: c3c7af5845b6f0a44f4245dc05598bd4.gif]
(2014-05-08, 08:18 PM)Shumpert Wrote: Please add me Angel I am Shumpert, didnt know if i put post in right place so sorry if i spammed threadUndecided

I'll add you Shumpert. 
Who is ur recruiter? => You can choose anyone from the guild....

(You can't double post, so you better delete one (first one maybe?))
            thx PRYSMA 2
SOOOOO can i join
(2014-05-09, 01:58 PM)DHeroRedMagma Wrote: SOOOOO can i join

Yes put me as your recruiter xD hehehehe
(2014-05-09, 07:10 AM)Santy Wrote: Who is ur recruiter? => You can choose anyone from the guild....

Well, i told himto post here, but i ain't no guldo member lol
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
(2014-05-09, 01:58 PM)DHeroRedMagma Wrote: SOOOOO can i join

@tons he's in,

Dhero, ur in too
            thx PRYSMA 2
captainfunk wants to join

[Image: nioj.png]

shum told him first lol

[Image: nioj2.png]

but was having trouble making the forum account
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
Hello I would like to join your guild and if possible become your art designer I know how to use photoshop and would love to do it if not I want to be a member?
[Image: 1r5daa.jpg]
Hey Santy am finally able to post and thanks for a great clan and a great clan leader

wanted to rate your first thread a 5 but sorry since i am now a newbie to forum do not know how to go about it, so if you can send me a pm with what i need to do will follow up and rate the thread as well as try to help out anyway i can.

(2014-04-29, 08:06 PM)Santy Wrote: Prizes been given: 0 anc, 2 legy, 19 zenith, 0 starter => Total: 21              What's new? TOURNAMENT for members FIRST ROUND STARTED!!! + BIG LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT GATHERING PLAYERS!!!! => 15 spots!

Donators
[Image: H4_-_Extermination.png][Image: avatars-000010946739-glcdei-crop.jpg?77d7a69][Image: H4_-_Extermination.png]

Group players for V3: Santy Squad (SS)
[Image: clan_banner_by_alakdilion-d3fnstk.png]

Free to join- free to leave- free to recruit!

Hey guy’s,

We are SS… Santy, a normal player like you and me is our founder. He is pretty awesome => He is CM, made some music for this game, made a pvp ranking system and ex member of the “dragon guild” and “the clan”.
We, as owners of SS like to gather people to “pown” some other guilds in the new version “V3” of this awesome monster game. To make things clear:
- NO BEGGING or BRAGGING other people or you are out. We are friendly clan that helps people, but take rewards when V3 is rewarding awesome clans like SS.
- Be patient, until the month July we don’t expect much communication and interactivity on this forum thread [sup]We have to correct this: WE ARE NOW THE MOST ACTIVE GUILD AROUND!![/sup] 
Only gathering the best people and getting stronger is our goal towards V3.

Greets
SS leader team

Leaders 
[Image: Perfection%21.png] Donators: DARKREN 
[Image: Skullamanjaro%21.png] Prize donation: SANTYSALE  
[Image: Extermination%21.png] FounderSANTY                              
[Image: Killionaire%21.png] Right wing: DARKREN
[Image: Unfrigginbelievable%21.png] Left wingCROBBY  
[Image: Sunburst.PNG] Special: RAY  
[Image: Hero_Medal.PNG] Right handQURAC
[Image: 15_Correction%21.png] Recruiters: SANTYCHAOSNICKNARUKA
[Image: Thank_the_Makers%21.png] Event managersSANTYSALEDARKREN   
[Image: Ennobled%21.png] Art designers
[Image: Kill_from_the_Grave%21.png] PVP PRO: VOLLK
[Image: Protector%21.png] NoobSALE 

Awesome members
[Image: Revenge%21.png] BANHUFLAMEMINORDADDYJFRESHKELQUOTAZBENKOMODOBLUEWSHUMPERTDHERO   
[Image: 2_Double_Kill.png] AZAPEXCALIBURPEREBLOODWOLFCAT 
[Image: 3_Triple_Kill.png] MILIAFORZATSOKO
[Image: 4_Overkill.png] ELLIOUMKEII
[Image: 5_Killtacular.png] GEARCHAOTIC 
[Image: 6_Killtrocity.png] DRAGON MASTER 21SKELETON
[Image: 7_Killimanjaro.png] SHADOW+
[Image: 8_Killtastrophe.png] CH +
[Image: 9_Killpocalypse.png] 

How to rank up?
You simply complete events. If there is BIG event, you get rank up by just participating.
You can also donate any legendary monster for prizes. We will let you go up 2 ranks this way.
PRIZE DONATION:
SKELETON: 2 legy's.
Or you can do a very good deed somewhere and get acknowledged by one of the leaders. For example be Active a lot. 
You can't rank up if you in a place ALONE (you get a +). Only allowed to go up when there are two of you on same rank. This way: every spot stays filled with members.
Some members with high rank, or CM's start higher than rank 1000+ players.

[Image: destiny-header-logo.jpg]
ALL GUIDES!!!! GOOD FOR BEGINNERS KLICK HERE!!!

[Image: spartanvselite.jpg]

There are some job’s we are looking forward to… By fulfilling one or more of thesejobs, you get to leader immediately and you can have your own
input in the guild helping with events or other ideas.

1.    DONATOR: this is the most important job. People who donate for the game to make his own or other people’s monsters better (+ you help the game get better too), 
get a extra spot on top of the thread => Maybe later in banner form if someone can make one! Yes, even above the leaders names.  Donators are always welcome.
If a player donates for a leader, expect to get ancients back for trade. You get rewarded. Normal trade rate (donators choice of course):
7.5$ donation to the game for a guild player= one ancient you should get from that player or 90 000 000  in game gold.
How to donate:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Donate.aspx

2.    RECRUITER: this is the second most important job to do. Everybody can be one. You don’t need a permission of another player to add another friend to the guild. 
Just let one of the leaders know who joined to add on the thread.
We also have a recruit system (see on the bottom of this post). If you do well and if you are trustworthy, you can be promoted to leader..

3.    EVENT manager: every guild or clan needs events right? Like we said, no many events until the month July. You can join pvp ranking system for now. 
It’s a system for all players. Support the guild by joining it and show who is on top! We are duh Wink
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-P...pid=133956
=>Exclamation *Don’t forget our guild members get double rewarded in the social ranking system!

4.    ART designer: SS going to need some nice art in this guild. You are very welcome to make banners, or images to make this an awesome thread. 
Leaders going to pick best images for replacing titles,………..

5.    PVP pro: We going to need these guys. Our guild should get some strong pvp masters. Join me in V3 domination please!

SS EVENT TOURNAMENT FOR MEMBERS (Sale)
[Image: chrome-cobra-emblems-pair.jpg]

Group  A                                                                                              Group B                                                      YOU GOT UNTIL END OF WEEK (3-4 DAYS)
1.   -  GEAR 1+                                                                                       1.   - DRAGON MASTER 21 2
2.   -  EXCALIBUR 0                                                                               2.   - MILIA 0+
3.   -  KEII 2                                                                                             3.   - FORZA 0+
4.   -  ELLIOUM 0++                                                                               4.   - BLOODWOLF 0

All members in group  A  or  B  have to fight with all other 3 ppl in group  just  one game each guy. Have 7 days from beginning of tournament to fight . if they don’t fight will be count they lost to that person.
Each group  top  2 ppl go forward to semi-final  .
A(1)   vs  B(2)  
A(2)  vs  B (1) 
Semi-final is playing until 2 wins of same guy so  can end 2-0 or 2-1 or 1-2 or 0-2      semi-final starts  after day rest from  group tournament  and last for 3 days .   All ppl will get pm when starts when ends .

Finale   playing until 3 wins .    Third place  until 2 wins .  will start 2 days after semi-final round ends. 

Prices  :  
1 place -  2 legendary  lvl 80 +     ,2 zenith lvl 80 +    and  7 mil cash.
2 place  - 1 legendary lvl 60 +    , 3 zenith lvl 80 +  and  5 mil cash
3 place  -4 zenith lvl 80 +    and  2 mil cash 
4 place  - 3 zenith lvl 80 + and 1 mil cash . 

All others will get random  zenith and lvl for participating in tournament .All prices  when tournament  ends from Sale990. 

Battles: Gear vs Ellioum: 1-0                                        Dm vs Milia: 1-0
            Keii vs gear: 1-0                                              Dm vs Forza: 1-0
            Keii vs Ellioum: 1-0

=> Activity get rewarded! 1 Win = rank up, 2 losses = rank up.

SS BIG EVENT: RECRUITING! 11 SPOTS LEFT max!!!  (Santy)
[Image: sense_of_destiny.jpg]
Because we like it BIG!!!! Big Grin 
=> Leaders will participate too, to make it more fun Smile This will be a hunting tournament. 

LEGENDARY HUNTING TOURNAMENT 
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯TRYING TO START NEXT WEEK✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 

A hunting tournament: every participant gets a free legendary + Members get extra rank up!
Headprize: 2 different starter monsters!

PARTICIPANTS: SANTYDRAGON MASTER 21SHADOWCH,  GEAR

SS EVENT (Santy)
[Image: new_monarchy_avatar_by_chadtalbot-d5vivxf.jpg]

Recruit other players (any player)
[sup]✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
[/sup]

Make a post here to claim reward. 
zenith* 

GRATS TO:
NICK       => Status: 4x different zenith been given.
SHADOW => Status: Zenith given.

SS EVENT (Santy)
[Image: 240px-DeadOrbit.png]

Rate this thread 5 stars. 
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Make a post here to claim reward.
zenith* 

* Grats to 
   - SHADOW => Status: zenith vegaptor given.
   - GEAR      => Status: zenith dragoscorch given.
   - NICK       => Status: zenith dragoscorch given.
   - ELLIOUM => Status: zenith on trade.

Requests possible: We'll go hunt only were there is an ancient on the map. 
   Thx for understanding.

SS RECRUITINGS
[Image: Destiny_Banner.jpg]

SANTY  37
 * QURAC 0
 * DARKREN 0            
 * RAY 0
 * CHAOS 2
   - FLAME 0
   - FORZA 0
 * BANHU 0
 * ALADDINO 0
 * NARUKA 2
   - JUSTICE 0
   - BLUEW 0
 * CHAOTIC 0 
 * AZAP 0
 * SHADOW 1
   - KOMODO 0
 * BLOODWOLF 0
 * MILIA 0
 * MINORDADDY 0
 * CROBBY 0
 * SALE 0
 * NICK 7
   - EXCALIBUR 0
   - JFRESH 0
   - KELQUOTAZ 0
   - DRAGON MASTER 21 0
   - SKELETON 0
   - CAT 0
   - SHUMPERT 0
 * GEAR 0
 * KEII 0
 * BEN 0
 * CH 0
 * ELLIOUM 0
 * VOLLK 0
 * PERE 0
 * TSOKO 0
 * DHERO 0

* Support SS by post on this forum sometimes!
* Special thanks to: capt, prom and mlinka to make this all possible!!
am rating this thread a 5 and am glad to be in this clan.
[Image: vhp2p.jpg]
(2014-05-10, 08:02 PM)captinfunk Wrote: Hello I would like to join your guild and if possible become your art designer I know how to use photoshop and would love to do it if not I want to be a member?

We can try it out.

And thanks tons to come up with screenshots!!
            thx PRYSMA 2
Good luck Santy ;-)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Santy i just got someone else there username is heolamise they can't post in forums but they wish to join the guild, thanks
[Image: vhp2p.jpg]
(2014-05-12, 05:20 AM)Dragon Master 21 Wrote: Santy i just got someone else there username is heolamise they can't post in forums but they wish to join the guild, thanks

He's already in from yesterday Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
yo santy add me to the hunting tournamentSmile
Hey santy want me to try and recruit also tomorrow I'll try and make a banner for the guild if you wantBig Grin
[Image: 1r5daa.jpg]
  • 2(current)