Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Great news - PhD thesis proposal also got accepted - V3 development will start soon
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great news - PhD thesis proposal also got accepted - V3 development will start soon
Information 
Great news - PhD thesis proposal also got accepted - V3 development will start soon hopefully

Thanks to Allah finally passed my PhD thesis proposal. Now i need to complete thesis in 3 years.

I am planning to improve map movement first before starting v3

it won't be as good as v3 version but i need to at least prevent map image blinking Big Grin
Amazing news and congratz Smile
thast wonderful news Smile  congratulations cef
insha allah and thank allah for that opportunitySmile
Awesome news, Cefurkan...glad things are finally moving along for you!
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
good job cef
Yay...looking forward to v3Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
That's great news! Congratulations!
[Image: nova2.png]
Congratz, CeF!

Also, I'm HUGELY excited for the map animation update! The game will look and run a lot better after it! Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
this is wonderful news. congratulations cef 
hope to see the game improve over time now
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thats awesome news. I'm looking forward to that map update and of course V3. I hope you let the community know what ur comming ideas are. Would be great to hear even more of this Big Grin hehe
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Fantastic cef! Congratulations! Big Grin
Also looking very much forward to V3. I have been inactive for a while now, just checking in on chat now and then to babysit Tongue
jk, but i am just waiting for V3, the Guild systems and everything, it sounds so promising and cool, so i can't wait! 

Anyways, really happy for you, and good luck onwards!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Congratulations CeF Smile.
Amazing Big Grin

I hope v3 is gonna be amazing too.