Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got any monster jokes? hehe
I was bored in chat.. So I just started thinking about jokes..
Irony can be a joke too ;-;

puns are jokes as well.

Here's mine.. Simoly once went to a club and flew to the dance floor. A few minutes later, all the other monsters backed away from Simoly because.. Simoly was a.. strange dancer.
*ba dum tsss* Cool
(2012-07-26, 11:10 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I was bored in chat.. So I just started thinking about jokes..
Irony can be a joke too ;-;

puns are jokes as well.

Here's mine.. Simoly once went to a club and flew to the dance floor. A few minutes later, all the other monsters backed away from Simoly because.. Simoly was a.. strange dancer.
*ba dum tsss* Cool
Not Bad Big Grin
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
dont stand behind rockoal when it farts, lol
Person1 : ''hey why does this rain smells like pee'' ?

Person2 : ''i don't know... hey look ! a hoard of lambusses !''

Person1 : ''yeah i see it... wait ... o_O ''
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
What Monster is a famous Hollywood star?
Drew Barrarmor
I'm so bad at this.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Kinda hard to see Volcaurus through all this Thick Fog lol i fail at this

What did one mon say to the other mon asking if he wants to play?

"Sure i am Frilla" another fail
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
These are funny
Here:
Beat Up successfully executed.
The move used monster, as a result of its move, took 36 recoil damage.
Everytime!damage changes but. . .
(2012-11-28, 03:26 AM)night phoenix Wrote: These are funny
Here:
Everytime!damage changes but. . .
WHAT IS THIS WEAKSAUCE MADNESS?
It doesn't even make sense.

Here's one:
Person 1- "My Hallucination Dragur seems to be thinking much better now. It is faster, and stronger."
Person 2-"Would you say it has a CLEAR MIND?"
*crowd boos*
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Here:
Everytime!damage changes but. .
THIS ISN"T A JOKE!!! JUS ALWAYS HAPPENS!!! AND ITS FUNNY@!
(2012-11-30, 09:40 PM)night phoenix Wrote:
Here:
It's not.
LIKE A BOSS

Wanna hear a joke?
You.
ಠ_ಠ
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]

Here:

No no no... not funny Sad
SkyRock has no jokes... for now
Here's a bad one

Person 1-Why are you killing weeds with a lizard thing?

Persion 2-No, it's a Terrake. Get it?

Person 3-Look out! My Engiron will step on your Terrake! *steps on it*

Person 2-I told you not to get a hallucination one of those!
(2012-12-01, 09:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

Here:

No no no... not funny Sad
SkyRock has no jokes... for now
Super true.
LIKE A BOSS

what is submaraks favourite food?

fish and ships.
(2013-03-08, 08:02 AM)d0nes Wrote: what is submaraks favourite food?

fish and ships.
it's submakarb. And I like it.
LIKE A BOSS

Letme start with something relevant
 Ruffial walks into a gas station....thats it, the place ignighted

Apologies but I feel the need, I cant start a new thread and the thread im interested in is locked, "side note, also encounterd a second (Suggestion post) on the matter. For the record I am "For" a Downloadable version not for a change in the game but for an option for experianced players. Browsers at time scan be unreliable, and some players would like their system to worka little harder for this great game. Let me state and be understood this is not a suggestion but mearly Support for the following attributes to this "Downloadable Idea", The option to play browser or download, And an app for Androids. This would be practically the same project. No comments necisarry, especially anything that contredicts what I've stated.......tentacles, that is all.
(2013-07-02, 05:38 AM)Tave.n Wrote: Apologies but I feel the need, I cant start a new thread and the thread im interested in is locked, "side note, also encounterd a second (Suggestion post) on the matter. For the record I am "For" a Downloadable version not for a change in the game but for an option for experianced players. Browsers at time scan be unreliable, and some players would like their system to worka little harder for this great game. Let me state and be understood this is not a suggestion but mearly Support for the following attributes to this "Downloadable Idea", The option to play browser or download, And an app for Androids. This would be practically the same project. No comments necisarry, especially anything that contredicts what I've stated.......Tentacles, that is all.

Why so inappropriate on that last note? Gosh I want to be a super mod to edit that @.@
Download method already rejected again, and again, and again. Browser is the only thing M3O will be on for quite a while.
Also, making a New Thread requires 5 posts or above. Go introduce yourself here, or comment on recent news.
hahahaha qk edited that Tongue
(2013-07-02, 01:31 PM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2013-07-02, 05:38 AM)Tave.n Wrote: Apologies but I feel the need, I cant start a new thread and the thread im interested in is locked, "side note, also encounterd a second (Suggestion post) on the matter. For the record I am "For" a Downloadable version not for a change in the game but for an option for experianced players. Browsers at time scan be unreliable, and some players would like their system to worka little harder for this great game. Let me state and be understood this is not a suggestion but mearly Support for the following attributes to this "Downloadable Idea", The option to play browser or download, And an app for Androids. This would be practically the same project. No comments necisarry, especially anything that contredicts what I've stated.......Tentacles, that is all.

Why so inappropriate on that last note? Gosh I want to be a super mod to edit that @.@
Download method already rejected again, and again, and again. Browser is the only thing M3O will be on for quite a while.
Also, making a New Thread requires 5 posts or above. Go introduce yourself here, or comment on recent news.
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-07-02, 03:32 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: hahahaha qk edited that Tongue
(2013-07-02, 01:31 PM)Rock127 Wrote:

Sorry the crude sense of humor escaped, I agree It has no place in the comming transission of society. Might I add you two responded respectfully to the situation, and it is admired.Thank you

Monster walks into a bar asks for a drink bartender says we dont serve monsters here, Monster pulls out his "Trainer ball" and has his trainer order for him.
Aww.. this thread ;-;
Nostalgic memories.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
This humidity is getting to me man.. I'm gonna go to a freezer and get a Wiskcicle.