Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GolemLution Line lol
So what I thought about is to make golemlution line like eevelution is. So at the begining we have small golem guy with ancient violet lines on him and he can evolve into different types with stones and such. Like with fire stone he will become fire type gole - Fire Golem with flame ancient lines. With water stone little golem will become water type gole,m - Water golem and have watery ancient lines. And on third stage we will get duel types like fire/poison type golem with violet and flame ancient lines and suck. Tell me your opinion about this
I will def be sketching ideas out for this line here. Because I love it
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
Pri coo. But did this ne ed it's own thread or could you just have told gk privately?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I like this, you can basically build the monster type you want. Me says support.
(2012-08-22, 08:15 PM)orboknown Wrote: Pri coo. But did this ne ed it's own thread or could you just have told gk privately?
I wanted to know more players opinion about this ^_^
I think its cool
aight.
Hmmm this could be out arceus type thing, ome mon of every type.
(2012-08-22, 08:24 PM)orboknown Wrote: aight.
Hmmm this could be out arceus type thing, ome mon of every type.
we don't need every type, 8 will be enough or 10 ^_^ but still not less then 8
I suppose you're right
i really like this idea. you can build the monsters basically, like slim said. i think this could change the dynamic of the game. i support
me no like this idea Dodgy ..............ME LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin i think its a pretty jawesome idea you got here Tongue icyfox approves XD
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Yeah, hey wats the type grouping with no weaknesses? isnt it like ghost and dark or something, you could do that
ghost/dark is weak to light, that's the only weakness they have.
I think people rage over weaknesses too much. Without weaknesses everything might aswell be neutral.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
your right sparrow, i guess the better combo would be dark and psychic, its only weakness is bug. And lets face it, not too many pvp users have a lot of bug moves going on.

(2012-08-23, 03:54 AM)Ghost Wrote: I think people rage over weaknesses too much. Without weaknesses everything might aswell be neutral.

i agree ghost, but aint nobody raging over weaknesses here Undecided
Well there is one bug type move that is good with physical pvp and that's round strike Smile

I use it, hehe.
(2012-08-23, 03:59 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well there is one bug type move that is good with physical pvp and that's round strike Smile

I use it, hehe.

Why you always gotta rain on my parade sparrow Tongue
(2012-08-23, 04:00 AM)SlimJimForHim Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 03:59 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well there is one bug type move that is good with physical pvp and that's round strike Smile

I use it, hehe.

I hardly ever did it to you.

I do it to a lot of other people though ;D
(2012-08-23, 04:01 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 04:00 AM)SlimJimForHim Wrote:

I use it, hehe.

I hardly ever did it to you.

I do it to a lot of other people though ;D
My trolling senses are being blocked by a possible ban hammer. Hehe...hehehehe....-3-
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
guys guys, I see what you thinking about, I don't mean to make combos with no weaknesses, plus in this idea I don't mean that you will be able to choose what combo it will be, it will all be in monsterdex. Like charmilion can evolve into only charizard, fire type golem will be able to evolve only in fire/poison type golem, not like in different types which you will choose
(2012-08-23, 05:37 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: guys guys, I see what you thinking about, I don't mean to make combos with no weaknesses, plus in this idea I don't mean that you will be able to choose what combo it will be, it will all be in monsterdex. Like charmilion can evolve into only charizard, fire type golem will be able to evolve only in fire/poison type golem, not like in different types which you will choose

Then im not as big a fan as i originally thought i was, i was thinking you would be able to choose from a selection of types to evolve the golem at each stage. I think this brings this idea to its full potential. And its not just about avoiding weaknesses its also about choosing the types that give you the moveset you want and so on.
well I understand that, i would like that to but people will complain about combos with no weaknesses, but I want it to be choicable so people will choose types to evolve
(2012-08-23, 01:53 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 05:37 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: guys guys, I see what you thinking about, I don't mean to make combos with no weaknesses, plus in this idea I don't mean that you will be able to choose what combo it will be, it will all be in monsterdex. Like charmilion can evolve into only charizard, fire type golem will be able to evolve only in fire/poison type golem, not like in different types which you will choose

Then im not as big a fan as i originally thought i was, i was thinking you would be able to choose from a selection of types to evolve the golem at each stage. I think this brings this idea to its full potential. And its not just about avoiding weaknesses its also about choosing the types that give you the moveset you want and so on.

but this weaknesses issue can be easy avoided, we won't have apportunity to have all type stage 2 golems, just 8 or so like eevee has