Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently a lot of people have been reporting that they are being sent to home screen unexpectedly. it has not happen to me yet,but i was told to report this by Mia/Mia Shaw,seeing as everytime she tries to come to forum,she is sent to home page. this is the pm i recieved from her...

"Every time I try to enter a building, try to heal my monsters, try to buy items from the market, it takes me forever because it constantly switches over to the homepage every time I click a button on the game or sometimes it just switches over to the homepage when I am standing still. This also happens when I am battling. I click a monster to send it into battle and it will go to the homepage.
Essentially, every time I try to do anything in the game it switches to the homepage and I have to keep clicking back to the game page.
I have tried to get to the forums 3 times in the last 10 minutes and every time I click the forum button it happens too. I had to even type this in a word document and copy it into a message box here because I took too long to type it and it kept switching to the homepage. " - Mia/ Mia Shaw

Any clue to why this is happening ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
just checked Mia account
there is no such problem

it is caused by his her browser

delete all cache and restart browser. it should get fixed
ok,will tell,thank you
Well everytime i do any movement i get sent to the homepage. this is on firefox and chrome.

this happened to me in v1 before.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
I use chrome, never had any problem.
(2013-02-28, 09:30 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: Well everytime i do any movement i get sent to the homepage. this is on firefox and chrome.

what is your in game username ?

also as i said

do this at firefox and restart it should get fixed

https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1095/clearf.png
her user is Sephiran
(2013-02-28, 09:30 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: Well everytime i do any movement i get sent to the homepage. this is on firefox and chrome.

ok i suppose it is sephiran

logged in your account moved around battle

no problem at all Smile

do the thing with firefox
it has happened to quite a few,i will just tell them to restart there browser
(2013-02-28, 11:39 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: it has happened to quite a few,i will just tell them to restart there browser

when error occurs browser redirects and cache that redirect

so keep using redirect and that causes the problem. when cache deleted it should get fixed.
ahh alright, thanks for the help.