Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GigaUpdate - Juni.01.2015
Photo 
Hello everyone! It's been a while I had the time to update! Sorry about that. Beside college, work and drawing, I totally missed out the time to show you guys what I've been working on!

So, you probably have seen all these since they are in the game by now, but I tought I share it again, in case you missed it Big Grin

Here are the Giga forms of some of the monster I've created! Hope you like them.

[Image: gigaforms___monster_mmorpg_new_concept_b...l9xw.png?4]
good job! When do we get to see some new monsters?
Whats up brochachoConfused
(2015-06-01, 09:35 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: good job! When do we get to see some new monsters?

Thank you! New monsters as completly new, or new reworks, as replacing older drawings with better one?
New New monsters from your imagination or you could ask for members to draw monsters and then you would just have to re-draw them.
wink wink (you can use any of my monsters)
Whats up brochachoConfused
(2015-06-02, 03:51 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: New New monsters from your imagination or you could ask for members to draw monsters and then you would just have to re-draw them.
wink wink (you can use any of my monsters)

The thing is I am paid by CeF in a Payment/Delivered artpiece system. Right now CeF has other expenses that he has to cover. But we are thinking about something. There was always the option for others to commission artists and donate their bought art pieces to the game. But we are thinking about something to inspire this form of donation Smile
your image is not displaying
(2015-06-09, 06:28 PM)Alex330 Wrote: your image is not displaying

The image is large in filezise maybe it has problems downloading it.

It is an online picture stored on deviantart.com, if that website has issues it may occur that this picture also won't show.

But as for the moment, the link where the picture is, alive and loads for me:
https://img11.deviantart.net/be51/i/2015...l9xw.png?4
nice drawings
Star 
wow i just seen your post your work is truly beautiful thanks Smile

can you make some more gigas ? i was just checking you work for game so can you make them giga? Big Grin

some giga-J

1) Dragoshell
2) Mantisant
3) Shockder
4) Buffampede
5) Flederjaw
6) Drasieger
7) Spectrorb
8) Scorspion
9) Draschect
10) Lucablo
11) Dragance
12) Drachnige

and one giga-A Heart

Fierzard
Nice giga forms ^-^ Very well done as well! Can't wait to get my Brachpour to giga stage!