Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game advertising suggestion
Okay this is just a suggestion. Recently, I've noticed that a ot of mmos are included in the chrome store. And being one who browses there, I discover a lot of new games. I haven't seen Monstermmorpg there yet so I kinda thought we could put it there. Anyway, it's just a suggestion ^^
[Image: tumblr_m0n840Jl261r5gmk3o2_500.jpg]
LOL i suggested this in the staff section too, but (and i am unsure about this) Google's service is either pay for use or is based off letting Google run ads on the site of their choosing, so if either of these are the case paying would be sort of not worth it(imo) and as for ads, you never know what they may advertise, if this isn't the case then i'd be all for it, considering how much traffic google gets (i too frequent the chrome web store looking for good games)
You dare Challenge ME ?

Ahh umm. I guess sorry for not checking if this was suggested earlier. And now that you put it that way it would be kind of hard. Oh well..
(2012-04-13, 12:45 AM)Refrex Wrote: Ahh umm. I guess sorry for not checking if this was suggested earlier. And now that you put it that way it would be kind of hard. Oh well..
it's cool, like i said, i can't be 100% sure on it, and right now i couldn't exactly check it, it's a great idea, if i'm wrong (and i might be) then boom, we have another avenue to get users, and if i'm right, it's still good to see user's thinking up ways to help the game Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

^-^ I want this game to become more popular and get more players Smile Too bad my friends won't play no matter how much I ask them
(2012-04-13, 03:32 AM)Refrex Wrote: ^-^ I want this game to become more popular and get more players Smile Too bad my friends won't play no matter how much I ask them
My friends do not play for so long...we're the same. LOL we have many Filipinos in game anyway.
Constantly dying yet never dead
yeah you're right ^^ But I can't seem to make friends here though :p
Those games are for android based devices am i incorrect ?