I
Am
In
Love
!
!
!
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
That poison/normal type! So irresistible!
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
GK cambe back, and brought a horde of epicness Big Grin
Too bad the pics aren't loading here ;-; only the last 3 did...
Constantly dying yet never dead
me gusta @ all of them, and the last 1 especially the most Big Grin
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Me like the first one, Ice Ghost combos I love the most.
ice/ghost is so...chilling o.o
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Yatagarasun looks like Ionule's brother
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I..I.. I.. I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I .....

[speechless, literally can't breathe]

[Image: tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg]
all these are epic 0.0
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Ahaha, I'm glad you guys enjoy them :'D LOL Yatagarasun totally could be related to Ionoule, considering that they're both ancient birds.
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
Wow. Those new monsters are amazing... Big Grin
i like midandr
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Yatagarison is kinda like a phoenix, sweet!
IN LOVE WITH Drasoleum & Yatagarasun &
Egyptri I DON"T CARE ANYTHING WILL SEARCH FOR THEM AS LONG AS THEY TAKE
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
I love 'em all!
1 of the reasons why i'am still playing is the artists and their arts. Cefurkan is very lucky for having GK and Henrie . . .
epic ancients gk i love them
(2012-09-16, 10:14 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
[Image: drausoleumcopy.png]
Drasoleum
Ice/Ghost
The Long Forgotten King Monster
This beast roams in deep caves and abandoned crypts, feeding on decaying matter. They are constantly leaking freezing cold air, which they use to freeze their enemies. They can walk on two legs just as well as they can run on all fours, though regardless of their mode of transportation, they aren't incredibly fast. They have no need to be; their meals are already dead. Their tongue can reach the floor from their standing up position.
holy... i... want... this... now!
so epic
so majestic
so.. loveable, i need it in my life <3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
GRAAH I CAN'T MAKE A NEW BACKGROUND WITH DRASOLEUM!!!!
I hate you smokey effects -_-
(2012-09-16, 10:14 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Ancients Anyone?

[Image: drausoleumcopy.png]
Drasoleum
Ice/Ghost

The Long Forgotten King Monster
This beast roams in deep caves and abandoned crypts, feeding on decaying matter. They are constantly leaking freezing cold air, which they use to freeze their enemies. They can walk on two legs just as well as they can run on all fours, though regardless of their mode of transportation, they aren't incredibly fast. They have no need to be; their meals are already dead. Their tongue can reach the floor from their standing up position.

[Image: egyptricopy.png]
Egyptri
Bug/Flying
The Sun Pusher Monster
This massive beetle wanders across wide open deserts and plains. Despite their massive size, they can fly pretty well. Though when they do fly, it sounds much like a jet plane taking off. The gold disk on their horn is incredibly shiny, and reflects light enough that it almost glows like a sun. Ancient people believed that Egyptri pushed the sun or carried it along in its horn. They feed on fruits... lots... and lots of fruits.

[Image: golemetcopy.png]
Golemet
Steel/Rock
The Great Guardian Monster
Legend has it that this monster was built in the thousands to protect a ancient, long destroyed city. Since then though, their number seemed to have dwindled, and pockets of them can be found hidden here and there. Their armor is incredibly hard, and can withstand many attacks. The metal that composes it is rather unknown, and harder then a diamond. They spend most of their day sitting dead still, like a statue, until a intruder comes along.

[Image: hetephinxcopy.png]
Hetephinx
Psychic/Ground
The Enigmatic Riddler Monster
This monster lurks in caves and around ancient treasures and artifacts. They are highly intelligent, and research shows that they may be smart enough to learn and speak the human language. It's thought that their strange mumbling is old, long forgotten languages. They sometimes are seen in small prides, ranging from just a pair to ten Hetephinx. Despite having wings, they can hardly fly.

[Image: midandrcopy.png]
Midandr
Water/Dragon
The World Eater Monster
This massive serpent lives deep below the waves, hiding in the dark murky depths of the ocean. Each movement it makes causes huge waves to kick up, and it has been known to sink entire armadas of ships in only a matter of seconds. Their glowing marks can be seen far below the waves, and sailors know them as signs of impending doom. They are known to eat ships whole in one bite.

[Image: qillilusioncopy.png]

Qillusion
Grass/Light
The Illusionary Punisher Monster
This monster is thought to only appear to those strong enough to tame it, as well as those who have a pure enough heart. Their judgement is thought to be perfect, and they are sometimes known to guard the lands of rulers who are of good enough heart. Qillusion sometimes will appear and just disappear without a trace, and are credited to the end of a few wars.

[Image: raijundercopy.png]

Raijunder
Electric/Fighting
The Storm Bringer Monster
This monster is thought to have been born of pure lightning, created when the bolt strikes the earth. Raijunder's fur is constantly cracking with electricity, and their bark is like a loud crash of thunder. They move swiftly across the country side, bringing a thunderstorm wherever they go. Their horns show how strong they are; the bigger and more complex the bolt, the stronger they are.

[Image: xwartyacopy.png]

Xwartya
Poison/Normal
The Venomous Man Eater Monster
This hulking beast hides in marshes, caves, and other areas of usually dimmer lighting. They hunt monsters up to twice their size, if such hulking beasts exist. They use their two rows of razor sharp teeth to tear through armor and flesh, and their claws and spikes to deal extra damage. The stinger on their tail can administer a fatal venom in a matter of seconds, and Xwartya uses it with incredible accuracy.

[Image: yatagarasuncopy.png]

Yatagarasun
Dark/Fire
The Flames of the Sun Monster
Yatagarasun flies only at night, and even then it's incredibly easy to spot thanks to the brilliant flashes of fire and the embers that trail from its wings. They are known to cause electrical outages and short circuiting to the electronics within 5 miles of them. The flames they spit burn hotter then any known on the planet, and they can burn for incredible amounts of time.
they are just epic i totally gonna catch them
and awesome 1000 post Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
o_o;

I think we're gonna hafta call a truce, dear. If we both keep nudging 'the bar' like this, we'll end up painting the Mona Lisa for the last 400 monsters. x'D

STOP MOVING THE BAR! *rolls on floor giggling* God, do I envy your birds and bugs. D: ....But why does Yatagarasun have three legs? So it can land and STILL claw yer face off? MADNESS. >:3
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Me want learn how t draw D:
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
i wanna see mooreeee!
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-09-20, 06:51 AM)Henrie Wrote: o_o;

I think we're gonna hafta call a truce, dear. If we both keep nudging 'the bar' like this, we'll end up painting the Mona Lisa for the last 400 monsters. x'D

STOP MOVING THE BAR! *rolls on floor giggling* God, do I envy your birds and bugs. D: ....But why does Yatagarasun have three legs? So it can land and STILL claw yer face off? MADNESS. >:3
maybe its not a foot 0_0 lol, jk. cool drawings gk
(2012-09-17, 12:13 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 10:14 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: GK's Post

(2012-09-16, 10:14 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
GK's Post
Staff's Post
Y U DOUBLE QUOTE TO ANNOY US TO HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN SO LONG!?

And... I just saw that third talon... O.O
those ancients are incredible.

hey rain, saved you some scrolling space there.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Midandr.. is my #1 favorite out of this batch.
PURE WIN.
But that Vlad evo should have armor.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

what vlad evo? *phoenix looks around, sees nothing, has puzzled look on face*
GK's making a 4th vlad evo. And talking in the third person is kind weird.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

• 13(current)