• 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GK's Redrawn Monsters -Offline-
(2012-09-01, 04:22 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2012-09-01, 04:02 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Hmm GK..

Henrie has been catching quite the popularity these days.. You gonna let the new artist show you up? And to top it off, you're both females. Some rivalry perhaps?

Hmm?? Don't let her out class you. Defeat her! You were our first artist!!!! Can't let this non-newbie newbie show you up now.

Right?

[Image: 6a00d83451b82d69e200e5537c1f538833-800wi.jpeg]
Pffft X'D I have so much respect for Henrie. I love her style and her poses ;A; amg. I wish I could draw such neat and dynamic poses /has such a hard time doing anything beyond thing standing to the right OTL/ Personally I think Henrie is 100x better then me and deserves all the praise X'D
I know you can do it.

I'm trying to draw in different poses as well. It's hard sorta Sad So I keep trying. I have to learn how to draw 1 thing at a time for it to work.

You can do it GK. Keep trying Big Grin You're a wonderful artist.
(2012-09-01, 04:36 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-09-01, 04:22 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote:

Henrie has been catching quite the popularity these days.. You gonna let the new artist show you up? And to top it off, you're both females. Some rivalry perhaps?

Hmm?? Don't let her out class you. Defeat her! You were our first artist!!!! Can't let this non-newbie newbie show you up now.

Right?

Pffft X'D I have so much respect for Henrie. I love her style and her poses ;A; amg. I wish I could draw such neat and dynamic poses /has such a hard time doing anything beyond thing standing to the right OTL/ Personally I think Henrie is 100x better then me and deserves all the praise X'D
I know you can do it.

I'm trying to draw in different poses as well. It's hard sorta Sad So I keep trying. I have to learn how to draw 1 thing at a time for it to work.

im so focused on if that picture is real,or realistic.. ._.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]

Right?

(2012-09-01, 04:22 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Pffft X'D I have so much respect for Henrie. I love her style and her poses ;A; amg. I wish I could draw such neat and dynamic poses /has such a hard time doing anything beyond thing standing to the right OTL/ Personally I think Henrie is 100x better then me and deserves all the praise X'D
(2012-09-01, 04:36 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I know you can do it.

[Image: 445Dodumb.png]
Uh-hyuck-hyuck? What'cha guys talkin' 'bout? x'D Firstly-WHEE, respect! <3<3<3 x'D *nerdy gigglesnort* And secondly, I see Miss GK here as a major inspiration. And I'm totally not super-zooming in on her images still to see how she does that texture magic. So, the respect is mutual. World war 3... you guys crack me up. XD

I've just had a month to really fluff up my spam page while the O.G-G.K. was away abroad. She was abroad? A broad? OH SNAP! *should absolutely not be typing while sleepy. Stuff like that becomes funny. |D )

But OH! For those trying to get a bit better with poses (because LORD those were hard! D: )
- https://www.posemaniacs.com/thirtysecond
- https://www.pixelovely.com/gesture/animalanatomy.php

Pull out your paper and pen/pencil, spend only 30 seconds on each drawing, and see how quickly you improve. I could kinda draw poses before a friend forced me to do this, but afterword - well, it got me here, didn't it? I hate my coloring skills, I still suck at overlays, but I will totally own up to being good at poses. That I'll agree with. These tools. A few hours of practice. ....Lots of dead trees. >> They grow back, right?
Wow so your the one who made all those fancy monsters, XD I'm not quite at that lv, at least I don't think I am o.o
but your doing a great job, so keep it up :3
(2012-09-01, 06:28 PM)gaiaden Wrote: Wow so your the one who made all those fancy monsters, XD I'm not quite at that lv, at least I don't think I am o.o
but your doing a great job, so keep it up :3
well they both developed their skills very much by the time they joined our community

i am pretty sure you can also improve Big Grin
(2012-09-01, 03:34 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 11:24 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: you should send me updated monster images on deviantart when you draw Big Grin
Yess I shall. I will send them before next Friday (Since you've already done your update?). I just have to find some site that I can upload zipped files on, since my internet here in my new apartment isn't quite fast enough for me to upload the large psd files in DA sta.sh like I used to be able to. If you have any suggestions for a good site to do that on i'd love to hear it. (Since megaupload was taken down |:I )
sure mediafire is pretty good

https://www.mediafire.com/

put also password to the file when uploading. you can use same password for all files. thank you Smile
thank you for the helpful links Henrie-sama!!! :O

I shall bookmark them when my wrist gets better for drawing.
Why is that channa not in the game? and you drew Vladepes....
you are the greatest person EVAH. *Bows*
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

purty mons Smile
@Henrie: Ohh *A* Thank youuu for the resources. Those will be great~ (Also your rendition of Dodumb will never cease to amuse me pfftftf))
@Gaia: I think you are man ;A; you just have a different style then me. /just texture spams <w>|||
@Furkan: Alright! I shall use that then. I will send you the pics on Thursday (Since I may or may not get more done this week? Depends on how much of my life college orientation takes up).
@Shock: Because I got it done right before the update day and never sent them to Furkan |'D mostly because I had no idea of a site to upload them on (See above comment). And ahaha, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy him (or her).
@Viper: Thank you!
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
You're welcomed. I was stating the truth, right guys? Smile
(2012-09-02, 06:46 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: @Henrie: Ohh *A* Thank youuu for the resources. Those will be great~ (Also your rendition of Dodumb will never cease to amuse me pfftftf))
@Gaia: I think you are man ;A; you just have a different style then me. /just texture spams <w>|||
@Furkan: Alright! I shall use that then. I will send you the pics on Thursday (Since I may or may not get more done this week? Depends on how much of my life college orientation takes up).
@Shock: Because I got it done right before the update day and never sent them to Furkan |'D mostly because I had no idea of a site to upload them on (See above comment). And ahaha, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy him (or her).
o.o I'm confused by that, but I think i understand what you said.
and textures? I don't use textures lol XD I just draw the textures I need if I need it.
(2012-09-02, 06:57 PM)gaiaden Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 06:46 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: @Henrie: Ohh *A* Thank youuu for the resources. Those will be great~ (Also your rendition of Dodumb will never cease to amuse me pfftftf))
@Gaia: I think you are man ;A; you just have a different style then me. /just texture spams |||
and textures? I don't use textures lol XD I just draw the textures I need if I need it.
Ahh sorry if I wasn't making sense X"D I'd just woken up. I think you're as good as I am, if not better tbh. Like I said, your artwork is nice and clean and looks great without any of the texture spam I do |:I /sobs at self/

ON A SIDE NOTE
Here be what GK is thinking of doing:
-Finish all the redrawn mons she has on her front page until her new monster are put into the game (And then work backwards on those from Cerebrain down. May skip any Henrie/etc. wish to redraw if they want to redraw any).
-Start working on all my new mons I have planned (All... at least 200 of them. More if I decide to be stupid and just redraw every single old monster I have in this book from 6th grade. Because why not).
-Take request mons (maybe 2 or 3 lines, one line per person) a month?
-4th evolutions????????? Depending on what furkan says on this.

Currently Working on: New Ancients, 4/9 done
Don't say Yolo.. please r.r

You shouldn't do requests yet :O You have such a huge monster schedule to work with.. Especially the old batch with Grimarrow and Helitanium :O Sooooooooo much!!!

And you already have a few requests done.
(2012-09-03, 12:09 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Don't say Yolo.. please r.r

You shouldn't do requests yet :O You have such a huge monster schedule to work with.. Especially the old batch with Grimarrow and Helitanium :O Sooooooooo much!!!

And you already have a few requests done.
/corrects out of sentence because tbh Idk what compelled me to even use it

Pfft we'll see. I don't plan on doing too many, but I may do a few. LOL yes, I will enjoy re doing those guys. Hopefully I can make them epic.
I hate to double post but alright. So. Since it looks like we can make 4th evos, I will be...

-Adding 4th evos to some already re-drawn line
-Redrawing a few mon lines to add a 4th line at the end
-Working on new mons
-Re-drawing mons from my old/new batch and adding evos to the end of those as well. Or a few.
Hmm.. That's a lot of thinking :o
(2012-09-03, 12:05 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 06:57 PM)gaiaden Wrote:
@Gaia: I think you are man ;A; you just have a different style then me. /just texture spams |||
Ahh sorry if I wasn't making sense X"D I'd just woken up. I think you're as good as I am, if not better tbh. Like I said, your artwork is nice and clean and looks great without any of the texture spam I do |:I /sobs at self/

ON A SIDE NOTE
Here be what GK is thinking of doing:
-Finish all the redrawn mons she has on her front page until her new monster are put into the game (And then work backwards on those from Cerebrain down. May skip any Henrie/etc. wish to redraw if they want to redraw any).
-Start working on all my new mons I have planned (All... at least 200 of them. More if I decide to be stupid and just redraw every single old monster I have in this book from 6th grade. Because why not).
-Take request mons (maybe 2 or 3 lines, one line per person) a month?
-4th evolutions????????? Depending on what furkan says on this.

Currently Working on: New Ancients, 4/9 done
Don't be harsh on yourslef, your artwork is far more detailed then mine is currently, and like I've said before in my other topic, everyone has their own style and no one is better then the other, it's all about personal taste.
Alight, updated what monsters imma redo because i'm adding on any lines I plan to give evolutions to (since 4th evolutions will be possible sooner or later)
Monsters Being Updated for Evolutions, or Lines I plan to give 4th Evos To:
  • Delittle, Deleagle, Gosound, (+?)
  • Spiring, Soullon, Carillonun, (+?)
  • Tyranoir's Evo
  • Solare's Evo
  • Vladepes's Evo
  • Bulbolt, Teshock, Edistorm, (+?)
  • Hydevil's Evo
  • Jekyllight's Evo
  • Mapup, Maperro, Helicanine, (+?)
  • Symbird's Evo
  • Teselectric's Evo
  • Snaplant, Foraptor, Velcoirest, (+?)
  • Torchomp's Evo
  • Puppite, Canion, (+?), (+?)
  • Dracloud's Evo x2
  • Podust, Meteasel, (+?), (+?)
Hydevil and Jekylight are getting an evo 0-0

Me gusta
You dare Challenge ME ?

Teslectric evolving...
Torchomp and Dracloud evolving as well..

A bigger, badder Vladepes?!?!?! O_O
Even Solare is getting an evo? one of my fav monsters is about to evolve again? Can't wait :3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
still waiting updated images to update this week monsters Big Grin
:3 cant wait to see more
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I'm a Scarfight trainer :O
First week of college, so i'm a little slow on working on things as I figure out my workload (Which may be a decent amount? All I know for sure is that it's gonna put a huge dent in my wallet |'D). Not quite sure on my plan of action in terms of what i'm doing; still really wanna make some new monsters but I'm so far behind Henrie in terms of redraws >:'T And I gotta do some of those forth evos, which I wanna make sure are pretty awesome looking because heck, Henrie's set a pretty high bar. And they're 4th evos so I'd imagine they should be pretty neat
(2012-09-12, 06:51 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: First week of college, so i'm a little slow on working on things as I figure out my workload (Which may be a decent amount? All I know for sure is that it's gonna put a huge dent in my wallet |'D). Not quite sure on my plan of action in terms of what i'm doing; still really wanna make some new monsters but I'm so far behind Henrie in terms of redraws >:'T And I gotta do some of those forth evos, which I wanna make sure are pretty awesome looking because heck, Henrie's set a pretty high bar. And they're 4th evos so I'd imagine they should be pretty neat

I like hoe my idea of 4th evos was added in game ^^ so happy and good luck GK looking forward for your new monsters and redraws
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
Gk I have a song for you :O

Don't stop! Belieeeviiiinn!!! Hold on to the feeling!!!
Ancients Anyone?
[Image: drausoleumcopy.png]
Drasoleum
Ice/Ghost
The Long Forgotten King Monster
This beast roams in deep caves and abandoned crypts, feeding on decaying matter. They are constantly leaking freezing cold air, which they use to freeze their enemies. They can walk on two legs just as well as they can run on all fours, though regardless of their mode of transportation, they aren't incredibly fast. They have no need to be; their meals are already dead. Their tongue can reach the floor from their standing up position.
[Image: egyptricopy.png]
Egyptri
Bug/Flying
The Sun Pusher Monster
This massive beetle wanders across wide open deserts and plains. Despite their massive size, they can fly pretty well. Though when they do fly, it sounds much like a jet plane taking off. The gold disk on their horn is incredibly shiny, and reflects light enough that it almost glows like a sun. Ancient people believed that Egyptri pushed the sun or carried it along in its horn. They feed on fruits... lots... and lots of fruits.
[Image: golemetcopy.png]
Golemet
Steel/Rock
The Great Guardian Monster
Legend has it that this monster was built in the thousands to protect a ancient, long destroyed city. Since then though, their number seemed to have dwindled, and pockets of them can be found hidden here and there. Their armor is incredibly hard, and can withstand many attacks. The metal that composes it is rather unknown, and harder then a diamond. They spend most of their day sitting dead still, like a statue, until a intruder comes along.
[Image: hetephinxcopy.png]
Hetephinx
Psychic/Ground
The Enigmatic Riddler Monster
This monster lurks in caves and around ancient treasures and artifacts. They are highly intelligent, and research shows that they may be smart enough to learn and speak the human language. It's thought that their strange mumbling is old, long forgotten languages. They sometimes are seen in small prides, ranging from just a pair to ten Hetephinx. Despite having wings, they can hardly fly.
[Image: midandrcopy.png]
Midandr
Water/Dragon
The World Eater Monster
This massive serpent lives deep below the waves, hiding in the dark murky depths of the ocean. Each movement it makes causes huge waves to kick up, and it has been known to sink entire armadas of ships in only a matter of seconds. Their glowing marks can be seen far below the waves, and sailors know them as signs of impending doom. They are known to eat ships whole in one bite.
[Image: qillilusioncopy.png]
Qillusion
Grass/Light
The Illusionary Punisher Monster
This monster is thought to only appear to those strong enough to tame it, as well as those who have a pure enough heart. Their judgement is thought to be perfect, and they are sometimes known to guard the lands of rulers who are of good enough heart. Qillusion sometimes will appear and just disappear without a trace, and are credited to the end of a few wars.
[Image: raijundercopy.png]
Raijunder
Electric/Fighting
The Storm Bringer Monster
This monster is thought to have been born of pure lightning, created when the bolt strikes the earth. Raijunder's fur is constantly cracking with electricity, and their bark is like a loud crash of thunder. They move swiftly across the country side, bringing a thunderstorm wherever they go. Their horns show how strong they are; the bigger and more complex the bolt, the stronger they are.
[Image: xwartyacopy.png]
Xwartya
Poison/Normal
The Venomous Man Eater Monster
This hulking beast hides in marshes, caves, and other areas of usually dimmer lighting. They hunt monsters up to twice their size, if such hulking beasts exist. They use their two rows of razor sharp teeth to tear through armor and flesh, and their claws and spikes to deal extra damage. The stinger on their tail can administer a fatal venom in a matter of seconds, and Xwartya uses it with incredible accuracy.
[Image: yatagarasuncopy.png]
Yatagarasun
Dark/Fire
The Flames of the Sun Monster
Yatagarasun flies only at night, and even then it's incredibly easy to spot thanks to the brilliant flashes of fire and the embers that trail from its wings. They are known to cause electrical outages and short circuiting to the electronics within 5 miles of them. The flames they spit burn hotter then any known on the planet, and they can burn for incredible amounts of time.
totally cool i love them

good job!!! congratulations on great drawings. everyone will love them.. i totally know it. your an awesome drawer (ish jealous)
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

• 12(current)