Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Simoly, Cresand, Dragur, Hydragon, Boarowisp, Nesspark, Infernon, and other emissaries *_*
I Just Wanna See All the rest of the Zeniths redrawn ._.
(2012-04-23, 01:14 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Alright, up next we have the Chompup Line! After this, every other line I will be posting a ancient!
Also, because I thought this would be fun / people would enjoy it, I will also be posting some lore / facts with each line.

About the line: This whole line was kind of a gimmick line. I made Torchomp as a contest entry way back in the day, and the whole line just kind of followed. They're some sort of dog. I don't really know.

[Image: chompup_redonecopy.png]

Chompup: Chompup live in hot, dry areas. They hunt smaller monsters, and are known for having a very powerful bite. The spots on their back haunches will burn you if you touch them. They live in packs, and are often lead by Torchomp.

[Image: chomperro_redonecopy-1.png]

Chomperro: More expert hunters then Chompup, Chomperro use their powerful jaws and blasts of searing flame to take down large prey in packs. Their front paws leave black burn marks wherever they step, making them easy to track. Their fur is fireproof.

[Image: torchomp_redonecopy.png]

Torchomp: Torchomp live in caves in volcano, and are rarely seen in the wild. Their footprints leave ever burning scorch mark over their barren territory. They where once used in war to destroy cities and farm fields. The fire in their body and that they spew from their mouth is hot enough to melt metal and sometimes even stone.
is the ancient thing still going to be done? im just wondering
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Guider, GK's ancient was Ionule o.o
Next line should have an ancient.
Ice-Psychic. No combos like that yet, right?
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-06-18, 01:55 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Next line should have an ancient.
Ice-Psychic. No combos like that yet, right?
Y u make me think of Jynx? ;-; Jynx so creepy..
Jynx...*scaredyaoming*
Make it look more ferocious, more nasty and more destructive than the past zeniths...make it...some umm....sleeping in a temple for a million years and was awakened by the human destruction to nature...then it began wreaking havoc everywhere it goes. Like....Godzilla? It should be roaring...adds epicness.
Didn't GK redraw a Tighost?
That was Henrie Dei. Remember:
" GK doesn't want to touch any of Animatic's drawings."
I know Henrie redrew Tighost for the game. I didn't say for the game.

[Image: tighostcopy.png]

^GK's Tighost
Oh...didn't see that one Big Grin Nice.
hey did i miss anything?
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
LOL I like your guys's side commentary in this thread. Tighost is mine, but henrie did the re-draw. Henrie does both mine and animatic's. I just don't like doing animatics that much. Also on the ancient thing; I actually don't know. I've been trying to re-draw them but they've been pissing me off. Anywho.
I've done a bunch of line art so i'll get down a few lines here. So here's the first line i've completed...
CAUTION! CAUTION! HIGH LEVELS OF RADIATION DETECTED!
Okay sorry I couldn't help myself
Origins of the Line: They are based, simply, off of the radiation sign. And with probably inspiration from this song .
[Image: nukid_redonecopy.png]

Nukid: Nukid live in abandoned nuclear factories, eating whatever they can find. Their origins are unknown, though many scientists speculate they come from the radiation given off at factories. Their wings can shatter if hit too hard, but regenerate back.
[Image: cautant_redonecopy.png]
Cautiant: Cautiant eat uranium and other ores that give off lots of radiation. Standing near them for too long can give you radiation poisoning, or worse.
[Image: radiaution_Redonecopy.png]
Radiaution: Radiaution prowl where humans normally can't. Standing near them can easily kill you. Highly aggressive, they attack anything that comes within their territory, even others of their own kind. Their claws are made of heavy lead.

looks so green now. the colours dazzle my eyes
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
thing about gk artwork she makes every monster as if they were Zenith and up... I do like it a lot.
OoO No idea how you actually made them look radioactive, but you pulled it off! xD Oh, the jealous. xP Loving the butterfly wings of doom.
Thanks Henrie for bumping Big Grin I always miss this stuff lol

I now want a Radiaution.. I think I spelled wrong. >.< Even if I look bad, I'll misspell it.

But yea, I want one now *_*
Radiation + Caution = Radiaution
Small thing I use to memorize its name. And as Henrie said, they really look radioactive now! Good job.
the look like they can glow in the dark O: and not just because there on a computer
Who those are amazing...just amazing.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Gaussian blur spaaam.
But any who, glad you like them! Here, have some more!
Line's Origin: The line started when I made Riblack through randomly plotting points, then filling in the silhouette. Then I just made things off of that. T-Rex go!
[Image: darex_redonecopy.png]

Darex: Darex has been around for longer then most monsters. They've been around for thousands of years. Darex hunt in small packs, trying to take down smaller monsters or larger monsters together. Their bite can cut through wood. The have a tenancy to hunt and come out in the evening.
[Image: riblack_redonecopy.png]

Riblack: Riblack are more of loners, or will hunt in pairs or trios. The use a mix of bites, clawing, and the sharp blades on their arm to take down prey. The sharpen the blades on their arms on rocks. Riblack can see well at night, and often hunt unfortunate monsters who can't see as well.
[Image: tyranoir_redonecopy.png]

Tyranoir: Tyranoir hunt alone. They chase down prey much larger then themselves, and show no fear in battle. The black metal-like armor on their body is razor sharp and difficult to break. The bigger their head piece is, the stronger they are. The blades on their arm can cut through diamonds.
Hmm.. not sure what to make of it.
gk nice monsters
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd it's awesome!!
*must get a Tyranoir now....*
-jaw drops-....-speechless-... *hour later* -Still here with jaw dropped-
By the way GK, on Darex's lore, tenacy should be tendency.

And I like how Darex doesn't look like a baby anymore lol
(2012-06-22, 04:31 AM)Rock127 Wrote: By the way GK, on Darex's lore, tenacy should be tendency.

And I like how Darex doesn't look like a baby anymore lol
gk made a couple grammar errors on darex and riblack's lore

*didn't wanta say anything though*
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
  • 9(current)