• 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GK's Redrawn Monsters -Offline-
Alright. So. Today was my last day of high school. I will be graduating here on the 13th, and HOPEFULLY will be a bit more free now to re-draw some monsters (Between cleaning up and getting ready for college, and Mid July-Mid August where I will be in Europe for a month)
Hope u can come back soon
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
congratz gk! and yay awesome Tongue
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
congrats gk
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Awesome GK good luck with everything.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Good luck GK! I am looking forward to your next redraws.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Congradulations, have fun!
I'm never on at hours.. ;-; I always miss these kinds of things.

Congratulations. Work hard. Play hard.

Have fun in Europe Big Grin Take some pictures
Loooook who finally did something lasjdlaksdjl. Up next: Snaplant's line.
Have Coltide's line!
About the Line: I... actually don't know what these are. I made them to replace the water line I had for this part of the dex originally, which where some ugly waterdroplet things idk. They where kind of just sketched up on a whim. Horse shark fish things?

[Image: coltide_redonecopy.png]
Coltide: Coltide swim in ponds and lakes, and are sometimes mistaken for sharks thanks to their fins. The sometimes walk on the bottom of the lake instead of swimming. They eat small fish and frogs, as well as lake weed.
[Image: rainay_Redonecopy.png]
Rainay: Rainay live in rivers and lakes, usually walking along the bottom instead of swimming. They can breath underwater with their gills like a fish can. Rainay make nests on muddy banks.
[Image: horiver_redonecopy.png]

Horiver: Horiver live in large lakes and underwater caves. Their lairs are difficult to reach, and usually require the best swimming gear. They are very aggressive to anyone who passes by, be it through swimming or via boat. Their horn easily pierces the hulls of most ships.
Horiver.. looks soooooooooooo epic. That thing looks sick. I want one o_o
beautiful!!!
a unicorn
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Nice... I like Horiver the most
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
My Horiver will look better now Smile
GK, who was the one begging for Horiver to not be redrawn again? Cuz he made a wrong decision. After the redraw, he's 6279 times better than ever. Great job!
Horiver isn't Fat Anymore Smile
and i think it was snor
Rock that was me andi admit i was wrong...great job gk
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Yes. It's epic now....Horiver...Imma get one ^^
Gk u still have Vampite and Dracount >_>
horiver i want 1
(2012-06-16, 05:34 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Gk u still have Vampite and Dracount >_>
adljsdkj I know |'D I'm having issues posing them. Bat's are hard to pose aldjskd SOMEDAY
Okay, I know I said Snaplant's line was next but I ended up getting pissed off lining Snaplant and just went to something else. Have these fellows instead! I tried to fade the tails and stuff like Henrie and Narillson did. Idk how that turned out |'D;
About the Line: Wateel, Snakrait and Gardeel are based off of garden eels, eels in general and the sea krait snake. So they're a mix of eel snake thing. Yes
[Image: wateel_redonecopy.png]

Wateel: Wateel live in the shallows of tropical oceans. The hide in rocks and await for passing fish to prey upon. They can live outside of water as well, though they must stay wet.
[Image: snakrait_redonecopy.png]

Snakrait: Snakrait's bite is very painful. They live in coral reefs, hiding among the rocks. They eat larger fish and sometimes small animals that stray too close to the shore or fall into the ocean. They also eat sea fairing birds that rest in the water.
[Image: gardeel_redonecopy.png]
Gardeel: Gardeel rarely moves from it's rocky home. They burrow into the rock and use it as a nest. Their bite is very venomous. The small snake-like heads keep watch while Gardeel is asleep. They can also catch small fish.
used to hate the look of Gardeel, but now...

Great work GK! Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Amazing GK. Your talent and execution are very impressive.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
wow doing so great super drawing
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
Great work,gk.Wateel and its evos look awesome.
I'm at loss for words... nice job gk! They all look great!
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Very Beautiful!
(2012-06-06, 08:31 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I'm never on at hours.. ;-; I always miss these kinds of things.

Congratulations. Work hard. Play hard.

Have fun in Europe Big Grin Take some pictures
i love the song by wiz k. work hard,play hard
[Image: templeofknowledge_banner.png]
whoa great needa train 1
i cannot wait to see tyrainoir !!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
  • 8(current)