Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ground moves hit flying type monsters.
This is no error at all ground type moves are not suppose to hit flying types
(2012-12-05, 02:06 AM)Alex330 Wrote: This is no error at all ground type moves are not suppose to hit flying types
i don't think you read the first post correctly, since the person is saying ground moves hit flying types

./ putting my thoughts in/
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Well most importantly I don't really understand
There is a way for type immunities to be ignored, the "Beyond Type" ability nullifies immunities. c: You can punch ghosts with that ability, yup-yup.

If that is not the case, please provide a screenshot. We can work from there. Tongue
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-06, 07:46 AM)Henrie Wrote: There is a way for type immunities to be ignored, the "Beyond Type" ability nullifies immunities. c: You can punch ghosts with that ability, yup-yup.

If that is not the case, please provide a screenshot. We can work from there. Tongue
I don't know how to get a screen shot on the forums, but I tested it again on Dodumb and it still hits. Dodumb doesn't have the proper skills and the shallow ground move has no special effects. I guess that's the best I can do for now; I hope that helps.
(2012-12-08, 01:45 AM)lakebeast Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 07:46 AM)Henrie Wrote: There is a way for type immunities to be ignored, the "Beyond Type" ability nullifies immunities. c: You can punch ghosts with that ability, yup-yup.

I don't know how to get a screen shot on the forums, but I tested it again on Dodumb and it still hits. Dodumb doesn't have the proper skills and the shallow ground move has no special effects. I guess that's the best I can do for now; I hope that helps.
Which monster are you using, and what is your name on the test server?
(2012-12-08, 02:26 AM)Henrie Wrote:

I was using Ahuiver. My name is relimim.

(2012-12-08, 02:26 AM)Henrie Wrote:

I was using Ahuiver. My name is relimim.
here https://test.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMo...px?ID=2021, it hit because it had beyond type ability
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-08, 03:24 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: here https://test.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMo...px?ID=2021, it hit because it had beyond type ability
Oh! I'm so sorry everyone; I didn't notice the random abilities! The abilities on it's dex entry are different. Whoops... well that's the end of that.
Quite alright, lol. It's good to know that you're paying attention while you play. ^_^
Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.
Hi.

When two or more of my monsters gain a level AND all two or more can learn a new move in the same battle, i cannot make both of them learn the new moves.

When i click in the first one for learning, the report automaticaly closes and goes back to the game page.

Thanks.
(2013-01-11, 09:36 AM)kayler Wrote: Hi.

When two or more of my monsters gain a level AND all two or more can learn a new move in the same battle, i cannot make both of them learn the new moves.

When i click in the first one for learning, the report automaticaly closes and goes back to the game page.

Thanks.

yes unfortunately system works that way
so you have to learn other move at next battle

hopefully this problem will be fixed when i redesign that page Smile
(2012-12-05, 02:06 AM)Alex330 Wrote: This is no error at all ground type moves are not suppose to hit flying types

(2012-12-05, 02:49 AM)Alex330 Wrote: Well most importantly I don't really understand

Just realized how helpful Alex was in this thread... *facepalm*

Hey, CeFurkan, it should be coded that the only way to leave the battle end screen is by clicking the button.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Quote:so you have to learn other move at next battle

If the movement not learned is still there next battle, its OK. I haven't checked it.

You are doing a great job!
Thanks.
no I can take that like a joke
Hello, I am new