Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
great to have you jim . Now that your an official member go train and complete missions ! you have to get stronger !
Signature Shop
(2012-08-15, 11:30 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: great to have you jim . Now that your an official member go train and complete missions ! you have to get stronger !

Yes i definitely do, im working on it, i just joined less than a month ago but ill be up there soon.
(2012-08-16, 04:17 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 11:30 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: great to have you jim . Now that your an official member go train and complete missions ! you have to get stronger !

Yes i definitely do, im working on it, i just joined less than a month ago but ill be up there soon.
okay when yu complete mission leave a post in the missions thread about what missions yu have completed or PM me either one
Signature Shop
hey slim, you probably have some missions completed already.
Man phanto I really want to join but I'm in team dark and I don't want to abandon it so what should I doooo????? ;-;
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
If i were you, i'd think really hard, which team could make you a better player..?
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2012-08-18, 07:25 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Man phanto I really want to join but I'm in team dark and I don't want to abandon it so what should I doooo????? ;-;
think about it like Cpt said. Again no offense to josh but his "guild" is nothing more than a fan club that can't keep it's ideas straight. Your not really gonna get any better staying there. Your just chatting in that guild about super smash bros and sonic. Here Yu can clearly see we are trying to turn our members into elite pvp monsters. We want to grow and become a true FORCE to be reckoned with. All in all it's your. Choice
Signature Shop
hey phantom we have another recruit, hammerbro13. here is a link to his profile.
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserAll...rId=489896

oh and how did you like your monsters i gave you?
(2012-08-20, 07:46 PM)Snes Wrote: hey phantom we have another recruit, hammerbro13. here is a link to his profile.
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserAll...rId=489896

oh and how did you like your monsters i gave you?
ill add him to the clan later im drawing monsters right now
Signature Shop
that's cool. just letting you know
(2012-08-17, 07:55 PM)Snes Wrote: hey slim, you probably have some missions completed already.

Yeah you were right, i posted all the missions ive completed in the missions thread
editing now
(2012-08-20, 11:40 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote:
(2012-08-17, 07:55 PM)Snes Wrote: hey slim, you probably have some missions completed already.

Yeah you were right, i posted all the missions ive completed in the missions thread
Signature Shop
Photo 
You got my Cavaire. (I want to join the guild.)
(2013-08-01, 05:28 PM)Schlaraffen Wrote: You got my Cavaire. (I want to join the guild.)

i dont think this guild is alive Schlaraffen.. last post was back in 2012
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
the owner made a new guild called The Legends
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess