Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow-Up to Prysma's Monster Catch Thingy
I don't know how many other people do this.. But recently all I've been able to do is play this game on my phone recently. An with that, due to phones not meant for playing this game, I'm not really able to hunt or anything except chat, forums, and look in bazaar. Recent what I started doing was I looked in bazaar for cheap emissaries, because nobody sells cheap zeniths anymore except prysma who occasionally sells cheap zeniths. So I started working on DMS in the shop by buying cheap emissaries. A reoccurring problem was that I didn't know how to see if I already owned the monster unless I did "Show Detailed" and then clicked on the monsters image. So I think that we should do the same thing as when we have the option to battle or to run. We should have the monster box either red if we have the monster or gray I we don't while looking for monsters in bazaar. Your thoughts?
Resident noob
Support
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Good idea.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
yes good idea i should add at v3
(2013-08-29, 08:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes good idea i should add at v3

Thank you very much! :)
Resident noob
I like this idea...in fact I was just in there thinking about just this lol
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
(2013-08-29, 08:52 PM)War Wrote: I like this idea...in fact I was just in there thinking about just this lol

It just got really annoying having to click so many times on my phone just to see if I even owned the darn monster lol
Resident noob
this is already added just to note