Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally my school ended
Information 
Finally university this term ended. I am doing PHD (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy) as some of you may already know.

So what is next ? I am planning to redesign whole site. This will take a while if i can manage it.

Mean while i am planning to add more new monsters. This is easy stuff since i already have to necessary software Smile
CeFurkan, I've heard rumors that the movepools are being redesigned. Is this true? If so, how long can we expect until that is done?

Also, I don't know how many other people feel this way, but I'd prefer to see quality redraws of many of the existing monsters before more are added to the game... will there be more redraws in the future?
So thats why we didnt get weekend boosts... lol
Nice to see your back Smile I hope everything went out fine on school Smile

btw, redesign the whole site ? :o
What are you gonna redesign :o
(2013-05-30, 01:20 PM)Cabintom Wrote: CeFurkan, I've heard rumors that the movepools are being redesigned. Is this true? If so, how long can we expect until that is done?

Also, I don't know how many other people feel this way, but I'd prefer to see quality redraws of many of the existing monsters before more are added to the game... will there be more redraws in the future?

well this was an idea but Henrie is absent for a long time now
She was working on it. I don't know what happened to her unfortunately Sad

Redesign whole site is more about useability and site visuality
But it will also make me able to add new features more easily

-- right now working on 110 new monsters that i got permission - they are pretty good quality
Dr.Cefurkan. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey.
You should change your name to that ;D
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Doctor in philosophy huh...
I guess you are pretty good at it... I bet it needs a lot of philosophic ''deep thoughts'' before you do game updates :3 xD
And yeah, Dr.Cefurkan would look good :3

Btw, looking forward to those new monsters and redesigns Smile And I also wonder what henrie's doing...
Nice Cef!
Welcome to Master of (enter a branch). 
Glad to hear there will be some changes
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
You're getting a doctorate? In PHILOSOPHY? SWEET! That's awesome, man. Glad to see you chasing opportunities. Big Grin Dr. CeF has a nice ring to it. Wink

I also noticed that Henrie's been gone for a while. I watched her on deviantART, and for the month that I've been on there, I have been notified of absolutely no upload activity by her. I just checked her activity now, though, and she's been on at least a week or so ago, so she's not dead. Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
awesome gratz on the dr. and id like some new changes Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
congratz for your hardwork cef Big Grin, do the best for this game Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
(2013-05-30, 08:20 PM)TexasToast Wrote: You're getting a doctorate? In PHILOSOPHY? SWEET! That's awesome, man. Glad to see you chasing opportunities. Big Grin Dr. CeF has a nice ring to it. Wink

I also noticed that Henrie's been gone for a while. I watched her on deviantART, and for the month that I've been on there, I have been notified of absolutely no upload activity by her. I just checked her activity now, though, and she's been on at least a week or so ago, so she's not dead. Big Grin

that is good news. at least we know she is alive. though i still dont have any news from her.
ok lol she's alive thats great though really but she hasnt showed up
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Theres still something called ''life''...

Maybe she's busy with something, like we haven't seen cef these weeks since he was on school Smile

We can only wait for her return Smile *which I hope it comes*
Mr. Cefurkan, Ph.D
Big Grin
I didnt finish it yet. Only lessons part finished. Now the harder part remains. The thesis part ^^
Grats boss.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.