Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, a proper introduction.
Hello. You may have seen me in the game chat as Motoko; I'm a fan of MMORPGs and have worked on games in the past, I was a QA tester for the original Primal Carnage and I also worked on a private Dragon's Prophet server that is no longer running. I'm an artist and have been my entire life, and i'm more than happy to be contributing to the pool of available monsters. I'm a hobbyist writer on the side, as well.
My shortcomings are that i'm easily fatigued and I have a temper, though I don't lose my temper often it becomes apparent if I do and takes me several hours to cool down.
I am an avid fan of Zoids, Dragons, Ecco the Dolphin, Dinosaurs, and the two noteworthy horror games Silent Hill and Resident Evil. As you may also notice, I also enjoy Ghost in the Shell- that should be a given from my name alone.

I look forward to working with you all, and wish you all the best of luck catching monsters.
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
(2016-04-21, 11:04 AM)Motoko Wrote: Hello. You may have seen me in the game chat as Motoko; I'm a fan of MMORPGs and have worked on games in the past, I was a QA tester for the original Primal Carnage and I also worked on a private Dragon's Prophet server that is no longer running. I'm an artist and have been my entire life, and i'm more than happy to be contributing to the pool of available monsters. I'm a hobbyist writer on the side, as well.
My shortcomings are that i'm easily fatigued and I have a temper, though I don't lose my temper often it becomes apparent if I do and takes me several hours to cool down.
I am an avid fan of Zoids, Dragons, Ecco the Dolphin, Dinosaurs, and the two noteworthy horror games Silent Hill and Resident Evil. As you may also notice, I also enjoy Ghost in the Shell- that should be a given from my name alone.

I look forward to working with you all, and wish you all the best of luck catching monsters.

Always nice being able to welcome an Artist to the game!
Therefore;
Welcome to the Game! Big Grin 
As you already know from Chat,  your art is pretty sweet, so keep it up and give us some fancy new things to build!
And now, get that [AD]title in Chat(:

P.s.: Ghost in a shell is amazing :p
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club