Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all these being answered would make me less confused lol.

1. When selecting a starter if ya clicked on it all his abilities, moves, when he evolve, etc pop up. Is there a way to do this for all monsters?

2. In a town there is only like to buildings you can go in, Why? this really threw me off the first time.

3. Every profile I clicked on has zero monsters, how can ya do PvP battles?

Still new to the game its my 3rd day, Got all 4 monsters in the teens. Smile
1. Is that a suggestion or a question? I do not know how to answer that.

2. The buildings you can go into are the Monster Center and Monster Shop because they have their usage and one of the main things used in the game. There are no "maps" or systems for minority buildings. They are.. inhabited. So, the other houses are just for appearance. They could hold NPCs but I don't think the boss has a plan for that.

3. What do you mean they have zero monsters? Well, when you first begin the game, your profile hardly has any information, close to nothing until the profile update. In order to do a PVP battle, click on the user's sprite/avatar and it will say it. The icon for PVP is a shield with swords on it.

Anymore questions you have, you can just bump this thread and/or edit the first post.
1. Its a question but can be a cool feature.

2. thanks like I said just annoyed me for a bit.

3. Every area I been in i had clicked on a few "sprites" they all had no monsters, how would i know if they battle me or not?
How come whenever I click to battle a wild monster it sends me back to the heal center?
(2012-05-23, 10:55 AM)till123 Wrote: How come whenever I click to battle a wild monster it sends me back to the heal center?
All your monsters have fainted/ you have no monsters
Constantly dying yet never dead
Excuse me, I have a question, my Scortorch's level is 25 now but he hasn't evolved
So how to make him evolve ?
You evolve them manually.

Go to your team and click evolve. It's right next to your items and your envelope (pm box)
Jesse, to evolve your monsters, you must click on "my monster team", it is a small picture under the game screen along with several others, just hover over everyone till you find the right one. When you get your team open, you will see a "evolve monster" button, next to the monsters
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Two questions:

1. Are you supposed to more than double your starter's exp to get to lvl 25?

2. Are the nets single use?

Kind of just started playing yesterday even though I signed up a long time ago.
(2012-07-25, 07:52 AM)d4rka8isz Wrote: Two questions:

1. Are you supposed to more than double your starter's exp to get to lvl 25?

2. Are the nets single use?

Kind of just started playing yesterday even though I signed up a long time ago.
1. Those are challenge levels. For more info, click here
2. Nets are reusable. So are monster players and radars, especially attractive players, horrifying players, and ai moves
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
The ability Berserk isn't supposed to decrease Accuracy only is it? Because my Beeroth is only losing accuracy every battle...
On the above note, status changes do not have any permanent impact, correct?
(2012-07-26, 06:33 PM)d4rka8isz Wrote: The ability Berserk isn't supposed to decrease Accuracy only is it? Because my Beeroth is only losing accuracy every battle...
It drops your Accuracy but powers up your Attack and SP Attack by 50%.
(2012-08-07, 06:52 PM)Anduril Wrote: On the above note, status changes do not have any permanent impact, correct?
As long as the match continues, the stat changes are permanent. Unless the move Black Mist or Clarity is used.
Speaking of Beserk, I want it on titanine again -.-
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-08-10, 03:54 AM)Ghost Wrote: Speaking of Beserk, I want it on titanine again -.-
Hope for the best and maybe on the next update, it will be on Titanine ^^