Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fakemon game mechanics

i have check the fakedex of fakemon and i notice some pokemons that are almost exactly the same as pokemon but just that the image has changed :/ , thus i recommand that only than names of the fakemon and image to be change to avoid confusion.

I also notice that there is some moves with power ''1000'' , i think that is too overpower as it can kill anything in the game .... i think anyone can imagine a bidoof pawning a arecus using that move.

Next , there is alot of moves without 100% accuracy , that will cause alot of hax in the game . Making this game a game about luck , thus i would recommand cefurkan to use back the pokemon's power and accuracy , just change the name and i think we can efficently avoid copyright issues
It is called "Boxmon" now.

There's some errors which is why we're going to have Alpha testing and help Ce out by reportings bugs and stuff that Ce needs to fix. It's only just starting out, lol. It'll be balanced out soon enough.

Also, mind linking me to the moves that have "1000" power?
Ash sucks.
Going solo. Ash still sucks.
man ... why must i always baby sit -___-

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Inferule-Monster-Dex-239

check out that lv 81 move learned by this pokemon . And i strongly believe some things doesn't really requires testing , its very obvious to know something like will a game without 100% accuracy moves work
1k Damage + 1k Accuracy WTF ..
Man ..this boxmon nid balance .. .-.
yea , if this is how the game will be played , during pvp i would just get 6 copies of that pokemon , give them a choice scarf each than spam that attack.
guys,based on the name,I think exhausting strike is a self destruct move.
Constantly dying yet never dead
like i said , even if it was a self destruct move .... it would take down atleast one opponent pokemon.

if i have 5 copies of that pokemon and using that move , the game will just become a 1v1 situation , whats the point of playing it than ?
I dropped Ce a pm on this, because I'm wondering if it's just a typo or what.
Ash sucks.
I'm just going to pop in here, and say, Cefurkan (I think that's right) even said that he still had to fix the stats and moves of the boxmon. If you actually went and read the Announcement, that is like 3-4 pages now, you would realize this. J/s

Even if it wasn't him saying it, it was from one of the other admins. I just found it. If you wish for me to quote it, I will.

[Image: cielsebastian.png]
theyre still working on the stats.
[Image: 2vshmcm.png] ,, Cycie is a Boss!
1000 Accuracy and 100 Power is just absurd.
yes .... yes .. yes i am very glad u all understand how i free , hopefully my suggestion will be accepted as it will greatly boost the efficientcy of pvp
a bokmon or fakemon with 175 attack stats
the person who made the stats should think twice please
(2011-05-07, 01:16 PM)kingtanz Wrote: a bokmon or fakemon with 175 attack stats
the person who made the stats should think twice please

... Read this:

Zimlock Wrote:I'm just going to pop in here, and say, Cefurkan (I think that's right) even said that he still had to fix the stats and moves of the boxmon. If you actually went and read the Announcement, that is like 3-4 pages now, you would realize this. J/s

Even if it wasn't him saying it, it was from one of the other admins. I just found it. If you wish for me to quote it, I will.

CeFurkan is going to fix the stats and moves anyways. So just hang tight, I guess. Remember this is a game in the Alpha stage, there's bound to be some mistakes, errors, and bugs.
(2011-05-06, 06:32 PM)Deidara Wrote: 1000 Accuracy and 100 Power is just absurd.

Meant to say 1000 power XD
Well, with the move that has 1000 power, the user who uses it also gets fainted.
Ash sucks.
(2011-05-08, 07:59 PM)Gary Oak Wrote: Well, with the move that has 1000 power, the user who uses it also gets fainted.

Well, obviously.
<w<
I think they might of put it down for a reference, or to know to go back and fix it later...
I mean, that's what I would of done-- put something kinda odd in a place, and remember what to put there later... Tongue

(2011-05-08, 08:01 PM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 07:59 PM)Gary Oak Wrote: Well, with the move that has 1000 power, the user who uses it also gets fainted.

Well, obviously.
<w<
I think they might of put it down for a reference, or to know to go back and fix it later...
I mean, that's what I would of done-- put something kinda odd in a place, and remember what to put there later... Tongue

Probably. I wish there was a way to see all of the moves with descriptions and in order.

(inb4thereis)
Ash sucks.
(2011-05-08, 08:05 PM)Gary Oak Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 08:01 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

Well, obviously.
<w<

Probably. I wish there was a way to see all of the moves with descriptions and in order.

(inb4thereis)

There's moves that are IN ORDER but not.... descriptions-- that I know of, at least.
Sooooooo.... DERP.
Also, while yes, some things do seem that they are quite over powered and what not, some moves have things like 1000 damages because they're equal to one hit KO moves. How they've been programed to show up shows them as their literal stats, not like a "-" in the traditional Pokemon games to represent a one hit ko (which is programed as something like 999 damage). Though for some of them I realize that they are rather unbalanced and that shall be looked into.
@Abxeuzasiyla

Spam bot alert!! Man the cannons!!!!! Defend the forums!!!!!