Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of the World Countdown!
okay, i don't believe this., but let's just wait. 6 days to go before the mayans will be humiliated.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
[Image: 516-poker-face.jpg]
Lol the mayans didnt even account for the leap year so the world should have ended awhile ago Big Grin
While all of the LoZ fans are listening/playing the Oath to Order on the end of the world date,I shall be listening to Arceus' doom-ish music. *shrugs*
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
i'll just play league of legends the whole day. meh. :/
lol no world end but still lets see the countdown
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
yeah they didnt count leap years and they were to busy fighting the spanish and diesease
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
is the world end on 21 i thought its 23 oh well still the worlds not gonna end
(2012-12-15, 05:30 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: Lol the mayans didnt even account for the leap year so the world should have ended awhile ago Big Grin
That is very true.
the more stupid thing is some people believe world will end and they are trying to get shelter Big Grin
i hate how so many people say that world will end in 6 days,then others say it will end in 8 days,and some people on my facebook are so stupid as to think it will end on the 17th....i don't believe in any of it,goes against my religion
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
yeah true the stupid ppl believe in it
(2012-12-15, 01:39 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: yeah true the stupid ppl believe in it
sad thing is, some people claim to be the religion it goes against,but i guess it's there life,and they can do what they won't. and if the world does end on the 21st,it won't matter to me,i haven't did anything horrible..a little bad? yes...but not horrible
my religion (protestant) does not believe in this, but, i am going to be nervous during this time
the world will end one day the sun we expolde and earth will die but that wont happen for billions of years!
(2012-12-15, 01:46 PM)fjkulit Wrote: my religion (protestant) does not believe in this, but, i am going to be nervous during this time
neither does my religion(Christian-Baptist)....and true,it does get me nervous that people say stuff like this,but think about it,you know how many times the world was going to "end" and didn't ? i mean i know a couple people in my school say the world will end,every 2 years they say it,like last time they said it,it was 2010...
Yes it's too stupid Smile If a person is clever , he/she doesnt believe this , I think Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2012-12-15, 01:51 PM)heatshot Wrote: Yes it's too stupid Smile If a person is clever , he/she doesnt believe this , I think Smile
that's what i think also Tongue,no ordinary,everyday person can predict when world will end,especially if big scientist like Einstein and hawking couldn't do it
yes im christian baptist too nor believe this
but the world can end in many ways zombies sun a meteorite or invasion but it won't happen now

dont really ever believe it will end yeah u can be a little nervous though
the world will end for you when you die .)

so don't worry about the universe end Smile
(2012-12-15, 01:55 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: yes im christian baptist too nor believe this
but the world can end in many ways zombies sun a meteorite or invasion but it won't happen now

dont really ever believe it will end yeah u can be a little nervous though
people who say this are practically saying world will freeze all the way...which before that happens,the planets behind earth must freeze
they probably ran out of room for there calenders but anyway I would like to see on that day and watch the news
staff really? indian = hindu..
isn't it? LOL
(2012-12-15, 05:54 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: While all of the LoZ fans are listening/playing the Oath to Order on the end of the world date,I shall be listening to Arceus' doom-ish music. *shrugs*
I'll be listening to Mystery Dungeon's "World Calamity."
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

it aint always like that fj im a somebody lol
really? yay then. LOL (let's end this. this isn't allowed Tongue)
Watch im gonna wake up on December 22nd and come on the forum like every other day
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2012-12-15, 02:30 PM)fjkulit Wrote: staff really? indian = hindu..
isn't it? LOL
that's stereotypical...that's like saying all African Americans are black. when indeed there are white African Americans
My friends are so stupid,they actually thought the world was gonna end on the 12th. And I'm just like, "What's wrong with you people? It's supposedly gonna end on the 21st!!" But nooo they kept saying it was the 12th!! ._.'
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-15, 01:48 PM)monster power Wrote: the world will end one day the sun we expolde and earth will die but that wont happen for billions of years!
TRUDAT, BRO

Ah, I love science... Smile
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack