Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doulbe money/50%exp/Double TP glitch.
(2011-08-09, 11:00 PM)Byrukan Tenkaichi Wrote: How to get 50% money and 50% Exp at the same time:
First get a expert leader monster and give it a double money item
then give the other monster your training a experience armor and ta da! you
get 50% more money and 50% more exp yes yes i know im a cheater like that Big Grin

Can also be done with TPs, I tested it. It seems that the monster does not even need to partake in combat, IE I can have one in backup with double money or 50% exp armor item and I still get Double money AND 50% exp on BOTH monsters; even if one of them was never in the battle.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Hmm looks like my training days are over Sad
Before you judge me. look at yourself .Sleepy
If only I found that out earlier.
(2011-08-09, 11:42 PM)Byrukan Tenkaichi Wrote: Hmm looks like my training days are over Sad

Won't lie i used it too, but all you have to do is swap monsters in and out, just a few extra clicks.
CeFurkan Wrote:
I found about this yesterday when meta told me about llamzae having expert leader......i hope we can keep this Big Grin it would be alot easier training since its alpha and besides its alpha period meaning testing and everything will be deleted
(2011-08-09, 11:45 PM)Byrukan Tenkaichi Wrote: I found about this yesterday when meta told me about llamzae having expert leader......i hope we can keep this Big Grin it would be alot easier training since its alpha and besides its alpha period meaning testing and everything will be deleted

I'm starting to think that you don't understand Alpha period at all.

I do its just that this really helps out alot
Alpha is like me when I edit ROMs dude. I auto level myself to the highest possible level before I do anything so that Something that shouldn't happen doesn't take me out in a test run.

Same Idea with us in Alpha period.
CeFurkan Wrote:
I just work on almost anything that CeFurkan throws our way.
Well anyways im going to enjoy this while it lasts
(2011-08-10, 12:05 AM)Deidara Wrote: I just work on almost anything that CeFurkan throws our way.

That is our job dei lol.

OFF TOPIC: will you look at my forum setup and critique it please?
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-08-10, 12:13 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-08-10, 12:05 AM)Deidara Wrote: I just work on almost anything that CeFurkan throws our way.

That is our job dei lol.

OFF TOPIC: will you look at my forum setup and critique it please?

Eh sure. I'm working on mine right now anyway.
i don't see any cheat here. Expert leader meant to be effective even though the monster is not participating the battle.

Other items are effective only when monsters participated. Anything is different ?
(2011-08-10, 03:03 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: i don't see any cheat here. Expert leader meant to be effective even though the monster is not participating the battle.

Other items are effective only when monsters participated. Anything is different ?
cool i knew it wasn't really much of a cheatTongue

Yeah not a cheat from the start. I did this long time ago. I always used it. Double Money held item on a monster (preferably with Expert Leader Ability) now you get double money then give Experience Armor on monster you want to train. you get 50% more EXP and 100% more money every battle (not 50% more gold it's Double Money)
Constantly dying yet never dead
Oh yeah heh well anyways this is my technique Big Grin
Since Cefurkan annouced no bug,Thread Locked
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Well... Just to add to this, part of the problem seems to be that the monster with the expert leader ability is holding a double money item.

When that monster is holding a double money item and it is not sent into battle, the player still receives double money.

(2011-08-10, 02:07 PM)Deidara Wrote: Well... Just to add to this, part of the problem seems to be that the monster with the expert leader ability is holding a double money item.

When that monster is holding a double money item and it is not sent into battle, the player still receives double money.

the description "If any monster at the user's team holding this item, battle result earned money will be doubled. Reward is not stackable."

So they don't have to participate the battle Big Grin
We learn something every day then.