Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, back in the old Pokemon Craft days (man, those were the good times), I remember a thread where people would post screenshots of their desktops, and it was pretty cool, so I just felt like bringing that back (yeah, I haven't posted in a really long time, some of you may still remember me from the chats and stuff, newer people won't know me, but whatever).

Anyways, here's my desktop, let's see all yours.

https://i.imgur.com/xDCyI.jpg
I am the stone that builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright, The same spark that lights the dark, So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in ya box, The bullet in ya gun, The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son

The story that just begun, The promise of what's to come, And I'mma remain a soldier till the war is won
no comment....
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
lol hitler
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Sup Goat. Bla bla bla

Some rules and regulations even if you aren't here.. "xat" is not allowed.

Also, nice signature Smile Boondocks theme. I forget who sings it.
(2012-08-03, 08:17 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Sup Goat. Bla bla bla

Some rules and regulations even if you aren't here.. "xat" is not allowed.

Also, nice signature Smile Boondocks theme. I forget who sings it.
Yep, you know it, such a great show. The actual song is called Judo Flip by Asheru.

And thanks for telling me, now I know, it was about almost 2 years ago when those chats existed anyways.
I am the stone that builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright, The same spark that lights the dark, So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in ya box, The bullet in ya gun, The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son

The story that just begun, The promise of what's to come, And I'mma remain a soldier till the war is won
Yea Asheru XD I used to have it on my Ipod.
what the...? hitler? For what reason??
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-03, 08:23 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: what the...? hitler? For what reason??
I find the quote to be very inspiring.

Smile I like his idea
Here's mine
https://i.imgur.com/OSeav.jpg
420 Blaze it Lol
Still... i'd rather use something a little less... I don't know what to say. I am speechless...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-03, 08:14 PM)Goat Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/xDCyI.jpg
Don't know if troll...
[Image: Mourn.jpg]
(2012-08-03, 11:14 PM)Mournival Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 08:14 PM)Goat Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/xDCyI.jpg
Don't know if troll...

No, that's definitely his desktop. That French Project folder...Goat is that the same French project we did together? XD
Well... I can embrace the novelty of being inspired by hitler, provided of course there is a cogent argument supporting it. Other than shock value, obviously.
[Image: Mourn.jpg]
Hahaha Lamb that's actually the one I did in ninth grade with Goyal, since it was a movie. But those CS2 programs, yeah those are the ones. And age of empires 3, yeah that's my desktop.