Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear fellow gamers of Monstermmorpg and the Community
I'm sorry to say this but my activeness will become super low.

Last year as you all know I came here everyday played this game for a couple of hours even stayed up late at night sometimes playing this.

I was ,basically putting it, addicted to this game. I was addicted SO much, it affected me in school by a lot.

And it wasn't a good thing.

Again, putting it simply, i made a lot of bad grades in school last year. And some of the grades were so bad...i even lost honor roll by 1 point. :/

So, for this school year, I'm not going to be on here much, except maybe holidays and often weekends, the computer will be taken away from me(by force and by my decision) because I don't want to make bad grades this year, I want to be the #1 smartest kid in my grade,10th grade and i can't do that by playing games everyday...

I will probably only be able to come here often,when i don't have the computer, through my phone, but its not a very good phone so i wont be able to do much anyway.

I will probably not be able to do any tours or pvp for a long time, unless i get a chance on the weekends or through holidays, so hopefully my opponent will be on then...if not...then...yall know the drill.

Anyways it was nice being a part of this community for over 2 years straight, and it was fun to have accomplished a lot of good things in this game...helping a lot of people and even becoming a mod.

I will miss you all, and I hope someday I can fully come back to this awesome game!

It was a pleasure to have fun while i could.

Sincerely,

Guider

P.S. I will be on here for about 3 more hours so if there is anything anyone of you need to talk to me about do so before the 3 hours are gone.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
guider, ty for giving everyone the heads up, just try to keep in contact but, take care of your responseablities first
ill come here every so often to check on the game and that see if anything changed.
bye guider bro,ill miss ya
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Good luck with everything
No :c
I wanna keep messin with you D:<
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
aww... but Guider... I will miss the super awesome chat moderator who messes around 24/7.. will miss you, good luck in you'r life, i know you will come back though Tongue

*impossible to stay away*
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
i know what you mean with school and all. hope you do well
smart move guider . . .
I like what you're focusing on Guider and I admire it Tongue

We'll see you whenever you're on bro.
Smart choice guider.
That said, i'll mizz you. Pm me now and then D:
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Will definitely miss u bro and I feel your pain =S im in my senior yr and I am going to be stressing out more than ever xd keep in touch via skype and facebook!
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
bye guider miss u and hopefully u'll be active like always
Does this mean you're out of Olympics? Sad
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
I'ma Miss you Bro Sad
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
With such a choice, you made the right one... we'll miss you so much.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Will miss yu so much guider good luck with school

I still have 2 years to catch you up.Btw did I ever mention your an EPIC mod
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
See you around bud, hope you do well in your school work
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Sad to see you go Guider, but I suppose this is how things have to go for all of us at some point. I'm honestly surprised that you are still using the avatar that I made you so long ago when Team Chrono was still around.

I'mma say that you'll be back before to long, no doubt about that lol. Like you said, this place is an addiction, and everyone comes here sometimes.

See ya.

[Image: sad_apple_bloom_2_by_mysticalpha-d4fz6xc.jpg]
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
thanks everyone

Good news, I'll be able to play this game for most of the weekend since i have no homework, and there's not anything I have to study for as of yet.

But

Starting Monday I will really be inactive for the same reasons as of why that I stated in my first post.

So i'll be able to be with yall for about 3 more days then poof.
Yay we are blessed with guider Big Grin
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
good to know guider, lets find time to pvp one more time, lol your one of the few that can beat me, so lets get ready for an epic pvp match, lol
king ill try to get my ice done so if i get it done before today ends lets pvp :d

if not today then tomorrow