Graphics

---------------

Sprites

---------------

Requests

---------------

Credits:

-Artists of these Fakemon designs
-All those people whose brushes/fractals/c4ds/backgrounds/stocks/etc I used.

------------------

Tutorials I've Made:

Dawn's Spriting Process

BXMN Avatar Tut (for Dei)

I'll update. Eventually.

((Note, all my new stuff will be watermarked from now on to prevent stealing. >:3))
Coolio!!! Teach me how to make an avy/sig like that.. I really wants to learns that cuz I don't know how to learns that and I can't even find a tutorial to teachs me thats.
Make me a Avatar with an aweshum Skiarf! Big Grin Make it black with red eyes, and the scarf bit is gray.
Sprites:

[Image: no_006_suard_by_willowtruise-d3ibpna.png][Image: 35192880761fb68407924130c91e3e82-d3hyyru.png][Image: frankwestvssprite.png][Image: leant.png][Image: beam_rayquaza_wip_by_willowtruise-d3gxwkm.png][Image: cc7fb929da0f6f6de46f45c878cf93e4-d3gi9yi.gif][Image: e79f8274979a133df5fd42ac5607d3f5-d3c01ie.png][Image: trilune_sprite_request_by_willowtruise-d3akqmf.png][Image: d28fc6ed01ff07681f70e734a8088bde-d39xr6i.png]

Okay, thanks Dawn. Big Grin
(2011-05-07, 02:59 PM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-05-06, 11:35 PM)Deidara Wrote: Coolio!!! Teach me how to make an avy/sig like that.. I really wants to learns that cuz I don't know how to learns that and I can't even find a tutorial to teachs me thats.

Alright Dei. It'll be up later today. ^^

New avatar:

[Image: extreece.png]

Creepo, I'll get right on it soon.

Awesome thx Dawn!

I'm such a noob at it tho... Dodgy
Your avatars very good. Add to new avatars. pls Smile
[Image: tumblr_m06kt7dijL1qfyz1jo1_500.gif]
Graphics:

[Image: yuivert.th.png]

[Image: lastwindow.png]

[Image: ferligstars.png]

[Image: sakuracv.png]

[Image: violetskies.png]

[Image: deibore.png]

[Image: eternalflames3.png]

[Image: solord.png]

[Image: bamr.png]
(2011-05-07, 05:54 PM)Dawn Wrote: Thanks~

Tut has been uploaded. It's for GIMP users.

https://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1609...torial.png

Size is around 500x4500 so it's pretty big.

Just a little tip, if you want to make borders easier than what I've said in the tut, download the Layers Effect plug-in for GIMP if you're using GIMP, and abuse the Stroke function.

That's a great tutorial, too bad I don't understand GIMP. Tongue
I've tried to use it, and I just... can't. xDD; Used to photoshop and whatnot.

Although, it will still help me with my other, erm, programs, because it'll give me an idea on how I could possibly do something on it.. if that makes anys ense. xD
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
Requests:

[Image: greyvodo.png] [Grey]
(2011-05-07, 05:58 PM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-05-07, 05:56 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

Just a little tip, if you want to make borders easier than what I've said in the tut, download the Layers Effect plug-in for GIMP if you're using GIMP, and abuse the Stroke function.

Although, it will still help me with my other, erm, programs, because it'll give me an idea on how I could possibly do something on it.. if that makes anys ense. xD

I do reference some graphics tuts myself when I do signatures for my own forum stuff... It's helpful when you want to know how to get the effect you want.

x_x Tutorials = Too much typing

Yeah, I know. e.e

And Tutorials = Too much reading.

I usually like to test things out for myself, and just try to learn and/or figure things out on a program myself. ALthough, if I can't do what I wanna do, I try to look it up. e.e;

I.E., my Signature. I tested things, and that's what I came up with, and I kinda like it. Tongue
Sorry I'm late... Thx for the tutorial! I haven't looked at it yet because I just got home and settled from being outside.
(2011-05-07, 10:00 PM)Deidara Wrote: Sorry I'm late... Thx for the tutorial! I haven't looked at it yet because I just got home and settled from being outside.

Take a look when you've got time~

I got another tut on spriting, but it's really more like a process on how I sprite (kind of outdated, but fairly close to it).

Dawn's Spriting Process
New signature (not related to BXMN but oh well.)

And Slayer, here:

[Image: slayerblood.png]
[Image: alcalipse.png]
[Image: hydevil.png]
Constantly dying yet never dead

Hey there, I noticed how great your sigs are, and I really need to try out your tut and learn how to make sigs, I need to learn how to use gimp first though. X_X
Ash sucks.
Going solo. Ash still sucks.
(2011-05-09, 05:37 PM)Gary Oak Wrote:

Hey there, I noticed how great your sigs are, and I really need to try out your tut and learn how to make sigs, I need to learn how to use gimp first though. X_X

Cause of me. Tongue
*cheer*
Also, Gary, You can find tuts on google, and I'm sure tehre's a gimp site that has tutorials as to how you use it. Tongue
(2011-05-09, 06:55 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

Cause of me. Tongue
*cheer*
Also, Gary, You can find tuts on google, and I'm sure tehre's a gimp site that has tutorials as to how you use it. Tongue

GIMPtalk is a pretty good site for GIMP stuff, I shall say.

@Rain, those are pretty good outcomes for my tut... :] You're using GIMP right?
(2011-05-09, 06:55 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

Cause of me. Tongue
*cheer*
I'm scared.
Ash sucks.
Going solo. Ash still sucks.
(2011-05-07, 06:00 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

I do reference some graphics tuts myself when I do signatures for my own forum stuff... It's helpful when you want to know how to get the effect you want.

Yeah, I know. e.e

I usually like to test things out for myself, and just try to learn and/or figure things out on a program myself. ALthough, if I can't do what I wanna do, I try to look it up. e.e;

I.E., my Signature. I tested things, and that's what I came up with, and I kinda like it. Tongue

XD I searched a website that told me how to make cool sig and it took me to some forums with the same sig you have
[Image: Untitled-6.jpg?t=1304911323]
(2011-05-09, 09:54 PM)TheCrypter Wrote:
(2011-05-07, 06:00 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

Yeah, I know. e.e

XD I searched a website that told me how to make cool sig and it took me to some forums with the same sig you have

Me?
o.0
New things:

Feel free to rate and comment. ^^
(2011-05-12, 10:25 PM)Dawn Wrote: New things:

Feel free to rate and comment. ^^

*Drool*
I love that first one...
And the second one is so... well blended..
(2011-05-06, 10:08 PM)Dawn Wrote: Hello, Dawn ish back with some new stuff! ^^ Small now, but we'll expand soon~

Graphics:

[Image: solord.png] [Image: extreece.png]

[Image: solord.png]

Credits:

-Artists of these Fakemon designs
-All those people whose brushes/fractals/c4ds/backgrounds/stocks/etc I used.

Tutorials I've Made:

Dawn's Spriting Process

BXMN Avatar Tut (for Dei)

I'll update. Eventually.

((Note, all my new stuff will be watermarked from now on to prevent stealing. >:3))

dammm dat a really kul banner i give it 10/10 (:Smile
Thanks. >:3

Zimlock, I abuse the Smudge tool a lot so that'll be useful. ^^

A quickie whipped up in like 20 minutes. (Wait that's not so quick.) Been humming Violet Skies from Hotel Dusk for a while, so this is it~

[Image: violetskies.png]

Plus, I didn't want to work on my sprite animation for a bit, so this was a nice diversion.
Ha! I vanished, came back, vanished, and then came back again! :O

Anyways, new things. Excuse the DP please.

This was made for my dA icon, and basically what I imagine one of my teacher with a soccer ball.

[Image: cc7fb929da0f6f6de46f45c878cf93e4-d3gi9yi.gif]

Done for a contest on a different forum. If you can't figure it out, it's Frank West from Dead Rising.

[Image: frankwestvssprite.png]

Okay, this one was a request from someone on another forum, but I liked this a lot so might as well show you:

[Image: beam_rayquaza_wip_by_willowtruise-d3gxwkm.png]

And two graphics:

[Image: sakuracv.png]
[Image: yuivert.png]

I'm going to dump some sprites into the first post then. ^^;
Derp...Dawn, could ya make me a new siggeh sig? I no longer want the group sig, lol I gave up on it... Make me one with a Voodoll fading behind a cloud of mist with "Grey" written in the bottom left in a nice font, something that looks like loopin' smoke. =3
[Image: greyvodo.png]
Dawn check out my signature :o
(2011-05-28, 10:13 PM)Deidara Wrote: Dawn check out my signature :o

*puts on some sunglasses*

Woah. So bright. D:

And Grey, I'll get on it. After I figure out Photoshop. Maybe tomorrow. D:
(2011-05-29, 01:59 AM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-05-28, 10:13 PM)Deidara Wrote: Dawn check out my signature :o

*puts on some sunglasses*

Woah. So bright. D:

And Grey, I'll get on it. After I figure out Photoshop. Maybe tomorrow. D:

Okay... *groan*