Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, this is Grey's...*counts on fingers*...one, two, three...fourth attempt at a role-play. Perhaps this one will do better... @.@ Anyways...Lemme give you a story.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The date: December 21st, 2012
The situation: People all over the world are panicking. "The world's going to end!" they cry out, trying to find a way to relieve themselves of their stress.

Suddenly, amidst the flocks of people going to church and seeing loved ones, a peculiar thing happens. The sun just...fades from the sky. Everyone looks towards the sky and sees that, in place of the sun, a bright blue orb is perched amidst the stars. A message then plays for everyone in their respective languages. The message is heard internally, directly into your brain. The message is simply "Prepare for the end." That's when panic really sets in. People begin to rampage, attacking each other and trying to live against whatever threat they expect may happen. That's not even the worst part.

Creatures that only existed in people's imaginations; zombies, werewolves, vampires, and other assorted monsters, begin to come out and infect everyone. The few people who are left attempt to combat these monsters, using weapons and tactics they pick up along the way.

It's been three years and you now live in this messed up world, permanently plunged in darkness. There are many safe havens spread across the world, each one based in a large city. Most of them are either abandoned, or not really safe. Some people still go after them, having at least one thing to hope for. It's your choice what you want to do.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now, your application should look like this...

Name:
(limit of three, nothing over powered, "Rocket Launcher, Tank, Stealth Jet" and nothing unrealistic "hand cannons, laser eyes" etc.)
Appearance:
Personality: (optional, we can find out your personality through your role-playing)
Some Rules...

1) No killing of other people's characters. (obviously)
2) No one liners ("I walk into the house", "I shoot the zombie dead", "I killed that monster good, I tell you what")
3) Post at least once or twice a day, I don't like when people join, then never post... @.@
4) No overuse of language. A bit is okay but none of that ([bleep]ing vampires! I [bleep]ing hate them all! I'm gonna tear their [bleep]s off and shove them up their [bleep]s)
5) If you'd like to die, just die. I don't care your reason. I like a dramatic part anyways...So make it good, should you have to die. =3
6) Make a mild attempt at some good spelling. Spell check at least once or twice before posting. If English isn't your first language, it's understandable. If you're from America and you can't spell the word "apple" Don't get into my RP.
7) Have fun~♥
People who are playing...

Me

Name: Evan Grey
Weapons: Two pistols looted from a gun store in his hometown, and an authentic japanese katana that he nicknamed "Triumph"
Appearance: Wears a red zip up hoodie, unzipped, over a black t-shirt that says "Attack!" in bold red letters. He wears baggy jeans that are three sizes too big, and black combat boots. He has medium-long black hair that hangs down to his chin. For accessories he rocks; a black fedora, black and white earrings in the shape of knights (the chess pieces), tattoos on the back of each of his hands, one is the Japanese sign for Peace, the other for Happiness, and one over his eyebrow that represents Love.
Personality: He's a generally nice person, who enjoys making jokes and new friends. He tends to not fight for himself, but rather to help others. He's hardly ever angry, even if you rob him of everything he owns and leave him to die, he'll still find something to smile about. All around, he's a great person to have around for the end of the world
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monster_Brink31

Name: Semaj

Weapon(s): 1 colt 45-Revolver, a medium sized combat knife and a large wooden stake crafted from a baseball bat

Appearance: Wears a black hoodie with a black beanie on his head. He wears black sweat pants that are a little baggy but has some tie up draw strings with black running shoes. Around his neck he wears a silver necklace hat was given to him when he was seventeen. He also had a medium sized backpack that he wore.

Personality: He’s a quiet person and doesn’t trust others easily. A little hot headed and always sees the bad of the situation instead of the good. Despite all of this he loves to laugh and is a caring person(he just doesn’t show it).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncle Lung Fish

Name: Simon Lung Fish
Weapons: AK47, WWI trench knife
Appearance: Wears a Keffiyeh scarf concealing an unshaven face and short black hair. Wears a worn green army jacket over a black hoodie and a blue and white checkered long sleeve shirt. Wears vintage levi's and samba addidas shoes. Also, carries a medic's bag.
Dawn

Name: Jackson DeHanes (Nick: Jack)

Weapons:
Dragon's Tooth - Prototype beam katana/spear. It has the cutting power of a katana, but still is in beta stages so there's a lot of kinks to work out with it. Jackson can switch between it being a spear or a sword, and it bears a resemblance to the jagged tooth of a dragon. This sword's pretty limited because of its small battery life which can be recharged by sunlight. He got this from a scientist friend working freelance in weapon development.

Alyss - His lovely revolver that he nicked after his lost girlfriend. It's a little worn, but does the job.

Appearance: Jack has short black hair that have odd white-ish streaks running through them. He also has grey eyes that are framed by a set of black tinted aviators and carries around a serious look most of the time. Jack has a slightly tannish look to him, and is slimly built. He wears a black vest with a scattered white pattern all over it, a black shirt under that, and combat boots. The receiver for Dragon's Tooth is tucked away in his vest along with his revolver. Jack also is carrying a backpack with some supplies for a long trek.
=======================
Name:Luke DeHanes (Nick: Lu)

Weapons:
Liberty - His sniper rifle, it's decorated by wing feathers from an eagle, and complete with a laser scope for long distance. Lu prefers this to using anything else when needed to shoot something. The bullets are in his jacket's many pockets.

Slander - A kukri given to him by Jack, Lu keeps this sheathed, used only when in an emergency. He keeps it pretty sharp during a break.

Appearance: Lu has regular black hair, however, he keeps it grown out a bit longer than Jack does. He also has dark blue eyes, and they're usually glaring, since he tends to be mad most of the time. There's also a small scar crossing the bridge of his nose from an argument between survivors that blew out into a fight. Lu wears a black trenchcoat and camo pants. He's also wearing combat boots and a pair of fingerless gloves. There's a set of navy goggles around his neck.
Ghost

Name: Pvt. Brian

Weapon(s): M16; M9; C4's

Appearance: A well fit man fresh out of marine boot camp, never the less he was ranked top of his class. He still is in his combat uniform with his M16 always on him. He has short Marine regulated hair.

Personality: Before boot camp, Brian was just a no-life thug living in New York. After the event which caused all the madness, Brian took the chance to get rich off being in the military. Brian came out of boot camp as a new man, determined to help citizens against the monster attack. His warm heart had helped many. One day after scouting the area the pilot to the helicopter was bit but had kept quiet in fear of death, mid flight the helicopter swirled down. Brian grabbed a parachute and jumped, he barely survived. Brian is now stranded and wounded.
=========================================
Name: Valdes

Weapon(s): Teeth; The ability to manipulate minds(Hardly used); two handguns hiding behind his coat

Appearance: He is tall with a black trench coat, pale skin, red eyes, skinny but strong, a wizard hat of a sort on his head, you can't see his face, only his red eyes.

Personality: The first vampire to emerge, he has a heart of black that he commands the vampires with. He is infamous around the world ever since the apocalypses. He doesn't hesitate to go for the kill.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can start role-playing as soon as you sign up. So put your first role-play in your application. Tongue

Evan was running down the darkened street, past a few burning cars and a bus stop. Behind him were three zombies, each of which seemed as if it's whole face had long since rotted away. He turned around and quickly fired three shots, two of which connected with the middle zombie. He kept running and spotted the door to his safe-house. He picked up the pace and zoomed through the door, slamming it shut behind him. He locked the door and slid down it to the floor, panting. He lifted up the bag he had been running with and smiled. He managed to get his two favorite things. He stood up and walked into the kitchen area.

He opened the fridge and slid several bottles of Dr. Pepper next to the milk, saving one for himself. He twisted the cap off and let it fall to the floor, gulping down as much as he could. He then proceeded to open one of the many Twix candies he had taken and started eating it. He sat down on his couch and flipped on his TV. He flipped it over to the cable and started flipping through channels. Receiving nothing but static, a few rainbow bars, and the "World News Headquarters" Which was just a bunch of guys with a camera at the old CNN building broadcasting random crap. He switched the channel over to his Xbox and proceeded to play one of the many games he had picked up from a local game store. Switching his eyes from the TV to the many camera monitors positioned outside his home. He stopped playing suddenly, because something on one of the monitors that caught his eye. He stood up and watched the monitor. He saw a vamp standing on a car with a hoard of zombies surrounding him. The vamp was speaking some random nonsense that had the zombies absolutely mesmerized. Evan watched in amazement as the vamp made the zombies file down the street and around the corner. The vampire glanced over his shoulder, and Evan almost felt as if he wasn't looking at the camera, but at Evan himself. The vamp then proceeds to hop off the car and walk after the zombies. Evan sits back down, confused about what had happened.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
Name: Semaj

Weapon(s): 1 colt 45-Revolver, a medium sized combat knife and a large wooden stake crafted from a baseball bat

Appearance: Wears a black hoodie with a black beanie on his head. He wears black sweat pants that are a little baggy but has some tie up draw strings with black running shoes. Around his neck he wears a silver necklace hat was given to him when he was seventeen. He also had a medium sized backpack that he wore.

Personality: He’s a quiet person and doesn’t trust others easily. A little hot headed and always sees the bad of the situation instead of the good. Despite all of this he loves to laugh and is a caring person(he just doesn’t show it).

I hate vamps

Semaj Thought to himself as he watch a bazar ceremony occurred under him.Semaj was crouched down on top of a building when he saw the strange sight of a vampire standing on a car speaking to zombies.

What are they doing

Semaj thought to himself once more as he watched the zombies march down the street. Semaj steadily watched the vampire. As the vamp looked over his shoulder Semaj duck down in fear that the vamp has spotted him. When Semaj sat up to take a second look the vamp and his zombie horde was gone. He search around for any sign that the undead were still there but instead he saw a camera . Semaj pulled his back pack from his back , dug into it and pulled out a small mirror. Semaj reflected light from the blue orb in the sky at the camera, attempting to get the attention of the person controlling it.

((Alright, accepted ya. I hope more people post now... @.@))

Evan sees something shining into one of his cameras. He looks at the screen and sees it's a guy with a mirror. He zooms the camera in on his face, to see if it's just a vamp or a werewolf. When he sees normal eyes instead of solid red, he smiles and presses the speaker button. "Hey there!" he says in a cheery voice, "I'll come and open the door in a sec, wait there."

Evan walked to his front door and grabbed one of his guns, in case it was a trap. He opened the door and waved at the new guy with a smile.
Semaj made his way down the building and to the front door of the stranger. He entered the mystery man’s safe house , took in his surroundings while clenching the combat knife he had hidden in his hoody pocket just in case the stranger was a looter. He looked around in amazement when he saw all the luxuries the safe house had.

“the name is semaj thanks for letting me in… there’s some weird things going on out there and I'd prefer to stay out the way until there over”

Semaj said as he turned to the stranger.
Name: Simon Lung Fish
Weapons: AK47, WWI trench knife
Appearance: Wears a Keffiyeh scarf concealing an unshaven face and short black hair. Wears a worn green army jacket over a black hoodie and a blue and white checkered long sleeve shirt. Wears vintage levi's and samba addidas shoes. Also, carries a medic's bag.

Simon is walking out of a convenience store, he spent the night in, when he is suddenly beset upon by a group of zombies. He quickly lets of a volley of fire from his AK *crack* *crack* *crack.* A few fall but most are only wounded. He knows he will have to run. He doesn't have enough ammunition for all of them.

He starts to run as the beasts chase after him. After turning a corner he sees a teenager walk into a seemly safe house. He runs down the street toward the door hoping for sanctuary.

Before he can reach the the door he trips. He falls down down onto the cold cement. He is immediately attacked by an obese zombie who attempts to bite his face. He holds him off just barely inches from his face. But, he is stronger he knows he will die soon if someone does not help him.
[Image: image]
Semaj stood there waiting for the stranger to answer when he saw the familiar yet horrific sight of a zombie trying to munch down on the face on some unlucky drifter.

It’s not your problem

semaj thought to himself as he turned to further inspect the safe house. But he turned around again and saw the man struggling to hold the hungry undead at bay

You and your bleeding heart Semaj

He thought to himself once again as he took off running to help the drifter. Semaj pulled his make shift stake from some straps just under his back pack. Semaj swung the stake with everything he had at the zombies head and with a loud *thump* the zombie released his hold on the drifter and crashed to the ground. Then he pulled out his colt-45 and finished the zombie off with 2 shots to the brain. When He looked up he saw the rest of the group of Zombies sprinting toward him and the drifter with hunger in their eyes and saliva trickling from their mouths. Semaj knew when he was out matched so he turned and ran trying to make it back to the safe house.

“You better get up because if they catch you again you’re on your own”

Semaj shouted to the drifter as he sprinted away

((Y'know who I like using for zombie RPs? No, not- Aw fine. *boots Jackson in*

Name: Jackson DeHanes (Nick: Jack)

Weapons:
Dragon's Tooth - Prototype beam katana/spear. It has the cutting power of a katana, but still is in beta stages so there's a lot of kinks to work out with it. Jackson can switch between it being a spear or a sword, and it bears a resemblance to the jagged tooth of a dragon. This sword's pretty limited because of its small battery life which can be recharged by sunlight. He got this from a scientist friend working freelance in weapon development.

Alyss - His lovely revolver that he nicked after his lost girlfriend. It's a little worn, but does the job.

Appearance: Jack has short black hair that have odd white-ish streaks running through them. He also has grey eyes that are framed by a set of black tinted aviators and carries around a serious look most of the time. Jack has a slightly tannish look to him, and is slimly built. He wears a black vest with a scattered white pattern all over it, a black shirt under that, and combat boots. The receiver for Dragon's Tooth is tucked away in his vest along with his revolver. Jack also is carrying a backpack with some supplies for a long trek.

Annd his brother:

Name:Luke DeHanes (Nick: Lu)

Weapons:
Liberty - His sniper rifle, it's decorated by wing feathers from an eagle, and complete with a laser scope for long distance. Lu prefers this to using anything else when needed to shoot something. The bullets are in his jacket's many pockets.

Slander - A kukri given to him by Jack, Lu keeps this sheathed, used only when in an emergency. He keeps it pretty sharp during a break.

Appearance: Lu has regular black hair, however, he keeps it grown out a bit longer than Jack does. He also has dark blue eyes, and they're usually glaring, since he tends to be mad most of the time. There's also a small scar crossing the bridge of his nose from an argument between survivors that blew out into a fight. Lu wears a black trenchcoat and camo pants. He's also wearing combat boots and a pair of fingerless gloves. There's a set of navy goggles around his neck.

And there we go. I'm just going to wait til you accept because I'm too tired to go any further.))

((All accepted, sorry that I didn't reply the other day. lol I ended up havin' to go. =3))
((Oh Dawn, it just wouldn't be a zombie role-play without you. =3))

Evan rushes out and unloads a few shots into the oncoming zombies. After dropping about five, he helps the man on the ground get up and into the house. He slams the door shut behind them, panting. "Hello," he wheezes out between deep breathes, "I'm Evan. Welcome to my...house..." He then points to their left. "This way is the kitchen," he says as he walks down the hallway. "And through here is the living room, and at the end of the hallway is the bathroom. My bedroom is the door on the right at the end. You two can stay in the living room for now, I have a few extra mattresses in the closet.
"thanks"

Semaj said while he was catch his breath.

"Your really open to strangers"

Semaj said to Evan. He sat down in a corner of the room unzipped his backpack to take inventory of the new items he found early in the day while foraging. He pulled out a lighter, an old watch , pieces of a old wire fence, and some bandages.

“the pickings are getting slimmer around this town”

Semaj laughed a bit and shook his head and frustration.

Unknown to Evan, there was someone observing him. Two to be exact. They both were perched on the top of the building across, the taller holding a set of binoculars to his eyes.

"Well? Safehouse or not?" His partner asked, lying on his back with a book in hand. He looked bored as he turned the page. Emblazoned across the cover was the title "Infernal Engines" with the author underneath by the name of Philip Reeves. Hm... we need to raid more libraries. I'm running out of things to read. The thought ran around his head along with the ever present threat of zombies, vampires, and everything else. His eyes flicked to his partner, who was still observing.

"I guess so. There's people in there, and they're evidently okay. But there's zombies nearby too..." He replied, his lips curled in distaste. He obviously didn't like zombies in any way. "Zombies first?"

"Wait... anything else?" The shorter man stopped the observer, and sat up. He thoughtlessly closed his book and glanced at the rifle lying next to him as it dully shone in the lamplight. It was loaded and ready for action.

"A vampire? But that one's moving away. Won't be much of a threat, thankfully. You want to use those zombies as target practice? They're really slow moving."

"Sure. You can go and pack then." With mutual agreement, one of them picked up the rifle, and the other packed up the stuff scattered around the rooftop. In the semi-darkness, a laser dot appeared on the forehead of one of the zombies, and then a bang went off. The zombie dropped like a sack of stones, and then its mates followed in succession.

"Nice shooting, Lu." Lu grinned, and motioned to the fire escape. It was the only way down, and probably safer than diving off the roof in a spurt of insanity.

"Shall we go, Jackson?" The question was left behind as the two headed down to the street level. They quickly climbed down the set of escape stairs, evidently experienced, and then planted their feet firmly in a dark backalley.
Evan smiled and said, "Well, I've never met a person I didn't trust. Except for vampires, but you just can't trust them." He went into the kitchen, pulled out a Dr. Pepper and drank some of it. "I'm afraid that I'm running a little low on actual food. I only have Cap'n Crunch, Milk, Dr. Pep, and Twix. If you want some real food, there's a grocery store a few blocks down. We can go there and loot if you like." Evan began munching on one of the candy bars.

"It's too dark here. Ugh." Jack's voice was ringed with a taste of frustration. He held a hand out and touched the wall. It was a brick wall, and rough to the touch.

"Power up your beam katana already." Lu suggested, bumping Jack in the back. "Sorry about that."

"Nah, it's fine. Might as well... we're nearly out on the street too." Jack rustled in his vest for something, and came up with a smooth cylindrical object. He felt the shape of a roaring dragon at the bottom and searched for something. There was a small click, and then a blue beam shot out of the object, forming a jagged shape. Jack's face was reflected in the glow, and they both quickly saw the way out of the alley.

"Onwards!" Lu whispered as they quietly made their way towards it. They both grinned and then finally stepped out on the street.

The fallen corpses of zombies were scattered around the street as Jack and Lu picked their way over to the safehouse. Lu hopped ahead faster than Jack, and smartly knocked on the door.

"I'll keep watch..." Jack muttered as he scanned the street both ways for any zombies or something that decided to come running.
Evan's heart skipped a beat when he heard the knock. He rushed into the living room and checked the cameras. He looked at the camera pointed at the door and saw two men standing at the door. They looked pretty legit, and Evan thought that they'd be the perfect guys to help him find the nearest haven. "You there, outside." he said as he held down the speaker button, "Show me your eyes." He squinted and stared at the screen, ready to shoot should their eyes show any sign of red.
"Honestly..." Lu muttered. He showed the person inside his eyes and bumped Jack. "He wants to see your eyes. Thinks we're something else, I guess." Jack nodded and took off his glasses. His grey eyes looked back at the door.

"Blue and grey work for you?" Jack smirked, and pocketed his glasses. He still kept an ear out for anything coming down the street. "Might want to hurry up, I don't like the prospect of having to deal with zombies right now." A click turned off the beam katana and Jack put it away.
“A grocery store sounds good…When do you want to move out”

Semaj looks at Evan until a banging sound came from the door. Semaj sprang up and pulled his Colt 45. Then he moved into a perfect view point of the door and steadily took aim hopping that it wasn’t that vamp he saw earlier.
Simon felt the zombies great weight pressing down on him. His chest felt as if it would cave in as the zombie's filithy decaying teeth edged closer to his face. When suddenly the zombie's skull was smashed by a stake. The body fell off of him and quivered on the ground before being shot twice in the head. Simon was then quickly yanked up by a younger male in a fedora. He cracked off a few shots at the zombies, "thanks for the help guys;" he then ran after the strangers into the safe house.

he quietly followed as the stranger explained to him the wonders of his safe-house. Then he sat on the couch in living room. "This place is great certainly better than a convenience store bathroom. Anyways what is you story strangers?"
Evan breathes a sigh of relief. "Okay," he says into the microphone, "I'll let you in." He walked to the door and opened it, beckoning the two strangers in. He then gave them the same tour as last time, and pulled out two more mattresses. "Well, since we're all here, how about some information about each other. I'm Evan, and I'm seventeen. At least, I think I am. It's hard to tell days anymore. I've been living here for a good month or so, but I've been meaning to leave. As for supplies, I don't have many, ahah. We'll have to go to the grocery a few blocks down. Once we get to know each other, we can go then." He sat down on a chair and rubbed his shoulder. "I've been doing too much work...How about we start with you, since you're the first person I met." He points to Semaj.

"Nice to meet you. You can just call us Jack and Lu, but which is which? That's for you to figure out." Lu smirked as he walked in. Jack just smiled when he heard Lu.

After Evan took them both on a blur of a tour, they were all back in the main room. "Okay, hope you don't mind me interrupting Evan, but we won't be here for a bit, since we're running down to the industrial district of this city." Jack told Evan. "So while you guys are raiding the grocery store, we'll be off. Back probably before midnight, just so you know."

"Oh, and are you talking about that grocery store on East Avenue? There's a bit of an... ah.. um... problem. There's a pretty large horde of zombies surrounding that place... I dunno why though." Lu said. He had a worried expression on his face. "I don't think that's a problem though, right?"
When he saw it was just two normal people walking in Semaj re-holstered his gun, let out a sigh relief, and listened to Evan’s introduction. Then after being asked he introduced himself.

“I’m Semaj, I’m about 19 years old and I’ve been traveling from a while now I think I’ve been traveling east but it doesn’t matter anyway..Well that’s all for me”

Semaj returned to his corner with all his junk and started putting it away. Then he studied the two new comers from head to toe and retorted a answer to there question.

"yeah thats a problem, I have a thing for not running into feeding frenzes filled with cannibalistic freaks....anyway whats so important down in the industrial district and correct me if i'm wrong but there should be a few gas stations and convenience store on the way. We won't get any five star meals from them but the food we gather there should keep us alive, we might also find some petty medical items like pain killers and so on."

Then he looked at the man who introduced himself as Lu and waited for a answer.

"Jackson needs to get some more parts for his beam katana." Lu replied. He was stopped from going any further by his brother.

"Honestly, Lu, lemme explain these things." Jack pulled out the cylinder to show everyone. "This thing is what I fight with basically. It's new tech, and pretty unstable at times. I'm working on trying to stabilize the blade itself, and giving it more cutting power, but to do that, I need to find a couple of parts and such, and maybe some other stuff too. As for why we would be down there, there's a parts dealer according to our info, that I might be able to talk to about that." He clicked something, and a blade of light shot out of the cylinder into a jagged shape. "I love it like my own heart, but honestly, it needs to be fixed, and then improved. And maybe fixed some more." He frowned. "Although, maybe I should be working on the spear part of this thing too..."

"Anyways, I just wanted to point out that horde, because me and Jack can clear that out pretty easily for you guys. Give us five minutes, we'll be back." Lu grinned and dragged Jack out of the safehouse. They both ran down to the grocery store, and sure enough, there were zombies swarming.

"Ready for action?" Jack asked as he powered up his katana. Lu answered by swiping Jack's revolver and loading it. He pulled the hammer back and aimed at a zombie. It suddenly snapped forward, and the bullet drove into a zombie, dropping it.

"Ready when you are." Lu laughed as he saw the zombies turn their heads and shamble towards them. They were in for a nasty surprise. Jack charged in, and with the grace of a roaring tiger, he easily sliced his way through the heads of a group of zombies. They fell, and never got back up.

"How many left, Lu?" Jack asked, skipping out of the reach of a zombie that made a grab for him. Lu held up a hand, showing that there were probably around 20 of them in this horde. "Fun." They both stood back to back and readied themselves to fight through the large mass.

Five minutes later, the last zombie's head went rolling, still biting and snapping at the air. Jack leaned against the wall and inspected his clothes and weapon.

"Dang." He swore. "Battery's running low again." He sighed and powered off the katana. "How about you?"

"Fine. You need to take better care of your gun though, Jack." Lu said, handing it back. "Want to go back?"

"Just a minute..."
Simon watched the newcomers enter. He then sits on a mattress and watches Semaj toy with his pile of trinkets. He listens to Semaj's introduction then offers up his own. "Well my name is Simon. I have been wanting to go up north. I think I have living family there. Unfortunately the last group I was with drove off with my car, one morning, leaving me stranded at a convenience store. If anyone wants to help me get my car back I might know where those thugs are who stole it then we can have more mobility." Simon listens to the Jack and Lu's introduction.

"Nice to meet you Jack and Lu." He shakes their hands. He listens Jack and Lu's promise to demolish a horde of zombies with disbelief. Before commenting, "Well have fun guys I am not walking into that death trap. I need to conserve my amo for a life and death situation." After they leave he says to Semaj and Evan, "Well guess we won't be seeing them again." He sits down and starts counting the number of clips he has left for his gun. "Man I really need a more effective melee weapon for killing zombies than a knife. Do you guys have anything?"

Evan watches them leave, "They look pretty strong," he says, "I think they'll be able to handle themselves." He turns towards Simon and says, "Well, I don't know how effective it will be, but I have a crowbar in the closet. It'll work for bashing some brains, and maybe a few locks." He walks towards the closet and pulls out his old backpack. He then continues to dig through the closet, looking for the crowbar. After a few minutes of searching, he pulls it out and hands it to Simon. "That should work nicely." He says as he begins to pack up his backpack.
Simon watches as Evan digs through the backpack. He then takes the heavy tool. He swings it around in the air testing feeling its weight in his hands. " Yep this should do the trick. Can't wait to bust some heads with this. Thanks Evan, you want to help me find my car? Or do you want to head down to that store to make sure those two are alright? It looks like Semaj is occupied for the time being with his scraps. Maybe we can find him so more pieces to whatever he is trying to piece together."
Name: Pvt. Brian

Weapon(s):
M16; M9; C4's

Appearance: A well fit man fresh out of marine boot camp, never the less he was ranked top of his class. He still is in his combat uniform with his M16 always on him. He has short Marine regulated hair.

Personality: Before boot camp, Brian was just a no-life thug living in New York. After the event which caused all the madness, Brian took the chance to get rich off being in the military. Brian came out of boot camp as a new man, determined to help citizens against the monster attack. His warm heart had helped many. One day after scouting the area the pilot to the helicopter was bit but had kept quiet in fear of death, mid flight the helicopter swirled down. Brian grabbed a parachute and jumped, he barely survived. Brian is now stranded and wounded.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Semaj listened to all the chatter around him then he answered.

"Nice to meet you Simon... And if those two brothers do make it outta that horde alive I doubt they'll survive to much longer making pig headed decisions like that. You know what I mean going to fight a horde for complete strangers. Also they're wasting a bunch of ammo and calories in the fight and lastly there's a vamp lurking around enough said"

Semaj pack all his stuff back into his back-pack.

"So I think we should head down town and hit a few smaller stores"

Semaj stood and waited for someone to answer.
"Okay I am with youSemaj. Let's go and on the way we can keep a close look out for my car. I think those guys stay downtown. Maybe we can find them. I think there are only a few of them. Maybe we can take them or at least just steal the car back. It is a nice old Toyota truck." Simon gathers his things. He places the crowbar in his bag for safe keeping and loads a fresh clip into his gun.
"Jackpot." Lu grinned as he walked out of the store. Jack looked up, snapping a battery into his weapon. He was holding a bottle of whiskey and a bag of food. "Alcohol and food. Just what we needed probably."

"Hold on... the whiskey's for drinking or first aid?" Jack grinned as he asked. Lu huffed, and crossed his arms. He rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to retort.

"What else? Of course for first aid." He tapped his brother on the nose with the bottle and stowed it away into his backpack. "Now to hope I don't fall on my back like an idiot of course..." Lu glanced at his brother. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Stupid thing runs out of solar juice far too often for my tastes. Might need to fix that part a little more..." Jack said, frustrated. "So I'm running through a battery a day for this thing." A pack of batteries fell into his hands. He looked up.

"Picked that up for you. Thought you might need it of course." Lu smirked and helped him up. "We need to run back, it's already running overtime."

But his hair was whipped back as Jack ran away from him towards the safehouse. Lu sighed, and ran after him. In a few minutes, they both rapped their hands on the door at the same time. "We're back!"
I want another character too(: Just to give the RP more flavor.

Name: Valdes

Weapon(s):[/b] Teeth; The ability to manipulate minds(Hardly used); two handguns hiding behind his coat

Appearance: He is tall with a black trench coat, pale skin, red eyes, skinny but strong, a wizard hat of a sort on his head, you can't see his face, only his red eyes.

Personality: The first vampire to emerge, he has a heart of black that he commands the vampires with. He is infamous around the world ever since the apocalypses. He doesn't hesitate to go for the kill.

*this was rushed Big Grin
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
((Ah, both accepted Ghost, I didn't think of letting people have vampires... @.@ Well, I guess you can. Tongue))

Evan opened the door and let Jack and Lu inside. "Hey guys, how'd it go?" he asks as he shuts the door behind them, "Get everything you need? We're just getting ready to leave here, actually." He goes back to his backpack and shoves a few Twix bars, and a few Dr. Peppers inside. He then goes and gets a few real foods, such as granola bars, assorted trail mixes, and a few bottles of water. He then goes through the closet, grabs a few spare outfits and shoves them in the bag as well. He then goes into his room and takes Triumph off of the wall on which it was hanging. He swings it in his hand a few times, just to get a feel for it. He sheathes it and slings the sheath over his shoulder opposite his backpack. He walks back into the living room, ready to go.
"Lessee... we got you guys some food on the run, and cleared out that giant horde. That was about... 20 zombies." Lu shrugged and gave Evan the bag of food. "We don't really need the food all that much since well, um... we carry quite a few cans on us and packing light is best too." He grinned.

"If you want to come with us down to the industrial district, sure. You have to cover yourself though, because we're taking the fast route down." Jack told the group. "Might be able to get some things for you guys if you want something...?" The question hung in the air.