Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaged/Madara Uchia
On wednesday the 28th he donated for me for max uv'd and profound nature Tempteras, it is now the 1st and i still havent received the donation and before he already said "I have to redo it" right there something is fishy, and im getting on the lines that he is scamming me, if something can be done, I'd highly appreciate it.
And what do you expect us to do?

1. If you lend gold, monsters, items, etc. to a player and they do not return them, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use caution when lending to other users.
  2. Moderators are not responsible if your account is fished and hacked because you used a link posted in chat or by PM.
  3. You are responsible for your account’s activity. Blaming a friend, family member, etc, for misbehaving while using your account is not an acceptable excuse and you will be held accountable.

In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
he is not even a donator you should not trust
He deserves to get banned. He scammed 5 people
I agree with Dz, but the big issue is that it won't help people get their mons back (sorry to say)
Still agreeing with Dz about the whole banning thing
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
No he donated for me, i didn't lend my account out to him or nothing
when it comes to trading monsters for donation credit, i would suggest you wait until you receive a pm from cef confirming that you have the donation credit before handing your monsters off. Also i would check and make sure this person has donated for others before, that way he can be trusted more than someone who hasn't. It's all about caution.