Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily Boss Event System
(2016-03-10, 12:00 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys also what suggestions you have about boss battle?

i want to make it a way that stronger team should inflict stronger damage

i dont want everyone using same monster Big Grin

Same monster basically is just a problem on Pokepets due to limited amount of moves, fewer moves in movepool and Set Abilities.

But as stated on PP, restricting item is see only way i see.
Items allowed = reviving same Monster. 
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
(2016-03-10, 02:18 AM)Galliant Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 12:00 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys also what suggestions you have about boss battle?

Same monster basically is just a problem on Pokepets due to limited amount of moves, fewer moves in movepool and Set Abilities.

i see

in that case we have to disable item usage Smile
(2016-03-10, 11:15 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

i see

That means Boss needs some major Nerfing though.
Because decreasing 180.000 HP without the ability to Revive can be a bit difficult.
I see it certainly Possible on here, but not on PokePets. 

The Rekfast Club
(2016-03-10, 03:00 PM)Galliant Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 11:15 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

i see

That means Boss needs some major Nerfing though.
Because decreasing 180.000 HP without the ability to Revive can be a bit difficult.
I see it certainly Possible on here, but not on PokePets. 

we can always tune the power

lets see how it goes Smile
suicide moves will be counted once again

item usage removed

turn count increased to 500
(2016-03-12, 08:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: suicide moves will be counted once again

item usage removed

turn count increased to 500

That should turn out interesting Big Grin

The Rekfast Club
boss system updated

✓ Your Current Gold Reward: This is your damage ratio X globally generated Gold amount in the event / 2. As you get higher damage your Gold reward will increase

✓ The remaining half of the globally generated money will be equally distributed between boss beaten players

Now by damage ratio you will get half of the globally generated money and the other half of the money will be equally distributed among boss beaten players

So it is now important to beat the Boss
Nice! 
Still needs to get reduced turns.

The Rekfast Club
maximum turn count decreased to 150
Okay I know some of you may disagree with me but I think the daily boss event right now is impossible to do, I talked with few people in chat and after realizing it's not just me, I decided to post here. Problem is, the monsters are simply too powerful to handle, the whole event is only possible if you have a very specific monster with very specific natures, uvs and abilities. I will show 2 examples

https://i.imgur.com/ODgJnVA.jpg
Decesile, my best attacker never stood a chance, keep in mind that the enemy used a move that leaves opponent at 1 hp. Decesile has 700 defense and should receive only 100% damage, while this was close to 500%.

https://i.imgur.com/J8vACMt.jpg
Here, I wanted to show how the event goes with an average legendary, as you can see, it is simply impossible to even scratch the enemy.

If the screenshots don't mean anything because I'm not a very good player, let's take a look at the statistic page:
https://imgur.com/9pt2EZ4

Basically, only select few can do this event

Edit: I attempted this event with 5 ancients and 1 legendary. My ancients have good movesets and are fully TPed too, which means other players might not even be able to beat the first boss
Agreed, 30k HP is way too much to handle solo and the monsters are also way too powerful stat-wise. Balance is necessary.
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
Boss is endgame Content afterall.
The real Problem is: Players just don't know how to use tactic over stats.

Alot of Monsters can learn various status effects.
Alot of Monsters can get radiation.
Alot of monsters can be hunted properly to get as a good one.
The three highest class monsters can be fixed with ingame gold.

So let's do some math.
10% damage each turn = 10 turns to beat one Monster 
60turns to beat boss.

And it is absolutely irrelevant if 10hp or 13756363826264837Hp.
100% will be gone within 10 turns by 10% dmg.

And that is just one Status effect.
Bleed's 15% 
Burn's 10% 
Poisoning's 10% 
Radiation's 10%

Some of these status effects also lower stats, which increases Your chance to survive.

People should not expect to beat endgame Content, which's sole reason is to be challenging, with stuff they randomly caught somewhere.

You want DMG? Do one run for damage.
Want to beat him? Do one run to beat him.

Certainly ain't hard.
People just need to start going for good Monsters,  get knowledge, y'know, play the game.

The Rekfast Club
What is with people nerfing this stuff?
BOSS battle, not Gain-Easy-Money-Here-Battle..

Make it difficult, I haven't played on here as active as I once did and even I can beat it.
The point is to make strats, not to make it a pvp with someone who started day 1.
This proves that people want quantity over quality.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
As helpful as those replies were, try not to be condescending guys. That won't help new players learn the game any faster. Wink
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
(2016-04-22, 08:02 AM)Motoko Wrote: As helpful as those replies were, try not to be condescending guys. That won't help new players learn the game any faster. Wink

agree ty for reply Smile
(2016-04-22, 08:02 AM)Motoko Wrote: As helpful as those replies were, try not to be condescending guys. That won't help new players learn the game any faster. Wink

Nobody is being condescending, the boss is end game material meant for players that have already beat all the arenas and have strong teams. Players that are complaining about it being too hard are players that shouldn't be able to beat the boss to begin with.
Multiple players have explained exactly how to beat the boss but with no real knowledge of battling players are attempting to beat it with plain brute force. No offense to anyone's monsters but they are nowhere near strong enough to win like that.
Players like Galliant, Capt, and I do nothing but try to help players learn but we also know that there should be some sort of challenge in the game and the boss is meant to be one of them.
It made the article feel relevant and timely.