Poll: What should our team Mascot be ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flutterbie
0%
Alaclipse
21.05%
Solord
0%
Dracloud
36.84%
Dimagem
42.11%
* You voted for this item.

• 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Yes this should make every member mad being disrespected like this. The way people shift because of other people. Its not even guilds its just a gathering of people who just wanna be OP. Me being me, a leader in all sports i play, a level 50 clan leader in MW3, and a DECA leader, that you dont up and leave things you stick with it. You join something to its dying days. When you commit yourself to something you stay to it . Right? Or is that not how it goes here. I mean when you join something you join to grow and experience things with other new players right ? form new bonds and everything right ? isnt that the point of a guilds? growing , experiencing and making new bonds? or am i wrong ? cause it seems like here some members cant decide to stay with something for a period of time. Thats why i have more respect for players like lolzanitor, who is seeing his guild through its dying days. Now people are just going to a OP team instead of evening things out. It wasn't the end of CFP it was just CFP resigning leadership to Hammer. None more. I respect Hammer's decision, he wanted more guilds, he told me ahead of time so i have no regrets , thats why i maintain such a good relationship with him now. its just so...lol its just a game right ?

(2012-11-03, 03:04 AM)fjkulit Wrote: depends if you still accept me?
I mean you cant be comtemplating whether you want to leave or stay. DO YOU WANT TO STAY and HELP US GROW AND DEVELOP? Please just make up your mind cause my patience is gone,sorry. Are you gonna be loyal FJ ?
Signature Shop
My goodness....you don't spell it as Yu anymore. So proud of yu.
Btw, does your Mw3 got any vids? Are they a Quickscope clan? Or a nooby, any weapon, type of clan.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-11-03, 03:14 AM)Ghost Wrote: My goodness....you don't spell it as Yu anymore. So proud of yu.
Btw, does your Mw3 got any vids? Are they a Quickscope clan? Or a nooby, any weapon, type of clan.
We mainly quickscope I was apart of FaZe with another clan member of mine but we branch off, because we were the best in qs, FaZe had NO competition, so we left and now we give them a run for their money. UM iHave videos saved on my iPhone but thats broke so I have to go get a wholenew phone so imma just get a iPhone 5 but , once iEdit some more vids i have saved in my vault we will have them on the brand new youtube channel that is in the making. We are currently undergoing the creation of a new youtube channel, twitter and facebook. We have a sponsor and through a friend are tryna get a opportunity to meet a certain famous video game player on youtube :3
Signature Shop
I have been loyal to averium union as a leader, i remade the threads and all that when our account was hacked. I think I could be a very loyal member. The problem with all these fuzz is one thing: Zach has changed his clan when he said he was going to be loyal (well, probably he has joined more than five defferent groups already.) This is not about loyalty, it's about trust. When you trusted Zach in joining the group, he was enticed to be with the group and work with other members, but he did not. Instead he went with another group within a matter of two days. So from now on, we must have trust with each other.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-11-03, 03:19 AM)fjkulit Wrote: I have been loyal to averium union as a leader, i remade the threads and all that when our account was hacked. I think I could be a very loyal member. The problem with all these fuzz is one thing: Zach has changed his clan when he said he was going to be loyal (well, probably he has joined more than five defferent groups already.) This is not about loyalty, it's about trust. When you trusted Zach in joining the group, he was enticed to be with the group and work with other members, but he did not. Instead he went with another group within a matter of two days. So from now on, we must have trust with each other.
THANK YOU FREAKING GOD ! SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS. Ash drop charges of Fj. Start on a new clean slate. We are teammates now not enemies
Signature Shop
zach left from here too
(2012-11-03, 06:29 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: zach left from here too
yah...
Signature Shop
add glamvas and roivile, since we are an assassination team.. we should be fast
-fjkulit
i think masagon should be it,think about it, it's ninja-like,plus it has a super high priorty move,and is epic good in pvp
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
just need some good strong members
Signature Shop
Everybody, from today on you need to train your hardest. Find yourself a partner who is close to the same levels you are.
im back now from the ban
When are missions going to be done?
just added it
I'd like to join
(2012-11-07, 03:38 AM)shadowmadaxo Wrote: I'd like to join
great can i get a link to your account :3
Signature Shop
i woul like to join D.a.s
(2012-11-07, 06:11 AM)alphabeta67 Wrote: i woul like to join D.a.s
great great can i get a link to your in-game profile please :3
Signature Shop
anything new happening yet to the guild? and why did we sign a treaty for no recruiting?
what do you mean anything happening new ?>
Signature Shop
well the clan has been dead for a little while so i was wondering if we have had anything new going on
well this is crowded Tongue
its not dead we are all just TRAINING like you should be :3
ANd why do you say that night?
Signature Shop
I request to join the guild. i'm a friend of shadow.
We'rebusy training..

And accepted. Someone edit the OP
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
yes training..
Sorry ive been absent. BO2 is just SO EXCITING 2KD :3 need to bring it up though >.> I started at 4 something..
Signature Shop
*Thinking of quitting this since it's inactive*
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Phantom has been hooked on BO2..
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
told u iits been inactive
there is just not much to do before the update. and if we decide to go through with the guild territories we need to be trained up and ready. it will get a lot more active once the update happens
  • 3(current)