Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Difficulty
I opened up this thread, for many players(me included) aren't satisified on how the first 7 (?) zones got nerfed.

Basically it's good as it is , i would just suggest to :

1.Leave the NPCs on maps like they are now
2.If anything gets nerfed it sould only be the guardians, so the new players who found the gyms too hard, can still make progress.
3.Make the gyms like they were before (or even harder).

Badges actually have massive influence on the top trainers ranking, and it's not necessary to beat the gyms to make progress in the game, so for those 2 aspects i think they should get harder again.

Players like me for example are using the gyms to train their monsters, and we aren't able to do it as efficient as before, because they don't give much exp anymore.
On top of that, it would be more of a challenge, which i'm pretty sure would keep many players interested in playing.
For example, i trained 3 days to beat the first guardian and afterwards beaten the arena. Back then the difficulty in the gym basically "forced" players to get intouch with strategies and game mechanics aswell.

Plus many players are looking like "pros" now because 7 badges alone are enough to throw you far in the ranking, and because of newer players think of them as "pros" they will follow their advices which are mostly , if not always wrong or not the best ones.
On top of that it kinda ruins the whole "ranking thing", in my opinion it shouldn't be enough to just beat the easy gyms to end up in the top ~300.
It literally means that these are the best 300 players ingame, and it loses the weight if it's obtainable so easily.

So what i want to say is , boost the arena difficulty again, for it doesn't change the game progress and should be a challenge, for the badges are extremely rewarding.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
I think the badge reset is stinky.

That's all the immature input I have to say.
Resident noob
(2014-11-10, 11:02 PM)PupK9 Wrote: I think the badge reset is stinky.

Somewhat agree, the map reset is what bothers me the most of the 2 things
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
I was never for the idea of having either one be removed, it is something that was never really discussed with all the players that were actually active. Seems it was just a decision made by a few people, and Cef agreed, i have heard new players say that it is actually not a good thing. Only a small group of new players will like it, but eventually they stop playing.

As for the difficulty i think it is only good in like zone 1,2, and 3 for easy mode, but might be better to up it up a bit starting by zone 4, to like zenith wielding NPCs, and then zone 6 has legends on NPC teams. Then the big hitters start at the current zone 7 which some NPCs have ancients on their team like it is now. The gain of exp from arenas from zone 9 through 19 are still the best to train at, and most people should not have problems getting exp and gold from those NPCs, IMHO. Especially from arena NPCs to Guardians. So most people can just have a few higher levels and just train their low level mons with the Educational Armor to get a team more balanced and goin.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2014-11-10, 11:21 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: I was never for the idea of having either one be removed, it is something that was never really discussed with all the players that were actually active. Seems it was just a decision made by a few people, and Cef agreed, i have heard new players say that it is actually not a good thing. Only a small group of new players will like it, but eventually they stop playing.
They say its for balancing the game, but i really dont see how
(2014-11-10, 11:21 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: As for the difficulty i think it is only good in like zone 1,2, and 3 for easy mode, but might be better to up it up a bit starting by zone 4, to like zenith wielding NPCs, and then zone 6 has legends on NPC teams. Then the big hitters start at the current zone 7 which some NPCs have ancients on their team like it is now. The gain of exp from arenas from zone 9 through 19 are still the best to train at, and most people should not have problems getting exp and gold from those NPCs, IMHO. Especially from arena NPCs to Guardians. So most people can just have a few higher levels and just train their low level mons with the Educational Armor to get a team more balanced and goin.
What gall and gall-like players want is extreme difficulty for arenas and normal for everything else, so they can level up faster and newer players dont get a high rank easily
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
i dont like map resets it annoys to go though them over and over again
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I think the guardians are easy as they are right now. Even as a newbie, making it past them was easy. Arenas were difficult before. And so few badges can bring you up the top trainers rank because we don't have a totally large player base. Many quit with 100s of level 100s and if they were to get 3 badges, they'd probably be back up in the top 150.

From Beta, the game should've been a gradually growing stronger process. Pulling from what An1k1 said earlier in this thread, zones 1-3 should be the beginner zones, 4-8 are moderate, 9-13 it should definitely be tougher and the remaining 14+ get stronger each passing zone. It keeps zones 16-19 inexplicably difficult.

*Also, keep in mind.. the future of this game is still being expanded and with enough funding, we may get another 500 maps for a new play area.

And from a player standput.. the map reset sucks!!
Woah i didn't knew it could actually be seen egoistic.
All i want is more challenges and harder arenas woud make for better challenges, because after all the arenas have no influence on the game progression. And the harder stuff is, the more rewarding is the feeling you get after accomplishing it, compare how players were acting after beating the first arena when it was still ~50 and zenith only to those nowadays, they are happy for like a min.
So it's not to "level better" eventhough that is also a point.

The Rekfast Club
The rest of ancient gems doesn't bother me.. It's a good way to get more EXP in a short period.
The map reset from a certain point, I see the plus side, but for someone like me, who farms EXP, it's a big negative.

Now with the previous 2 things I just mentioned, I have nearly no issue.

The fact that it has become so easy, that stings.
I'm sure users can agree that the first arena should be/remain easy, this being like the beginning of v2: no zeniths+
==> Low EXP to be earned.

My view (arenas only):

1) Zone 1: zenith+ free - emissary up to a certain level.
2) Zone 2-3: zeniths available - no legendary+
3) Zone 4-8 (not sure which one suits better): legendaries available - no ancients
4) Zone 9-17: ancients available as well up to a certain level
5) Zone 18 and 19: all mons level 100, prove that you've mastered the game.

Of course this is just my opinion and I'm open for debate.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
For what it is worth, I think Capt's outline of the zone difficulty sounds okay.  The reason I have backed off of playing is because of the map reset.  I don't mind the badge reset so much, but having to redo the maps has made the game tedious...imagine how much more so it will become when more maps are added!  I've heard the argument, "Just get some repels"...but that does not change how annoying it has become.

As an added comment, maybe badges need to carry MORE weight in the ranking calculations.  That way, those of us who no longer play as much (but who don't want to get rid of their assets) do not get in the way of the more active players struggling to get higher ranks.
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
But that's exactly it.
If they have that much influence in the ranking.
And are of like no concern to the game progress (the Guardians are)
You should need to earn them, therefore in my opinion the gyms should be hard.
Gyms are the challenges, the proof that you're good.

And this originally was no thread about the badge reset,
but might as well discuss it here Tongue

Yes, i see why everyone finds it anoying to re-walk the maps.
And if the purpose is just to enable more active players to claim the higher ranks, it's not necessary.
For inactive players will loose the badges anyways, so why not enable the active players to simply recollect them fast.

The Rekfast Club
Total support! The new players that complained about it being to difficult just ended up quitting anyway. I say make it harder again for those of us that enjoy more of a challenge.
i support this bring back the ancients legendary  and zeniths to first 6 arenas cannot get enough experience to level my monsters now it stinks lol
well actually i am planning to increase max level of arena leaders as our max level cap increased

as for maps i dont plan adding more maps any time soon

map and badge reset happens once every 3 months so it is a big time
one of your supporter here gall :)
(2014-11-09, 03:20 PM)Galliant Wrote: I opened up this thread, for many players(me included) aren't satisified on how the first 7 (?) zones got nerfed.

Basically it's good as it is , i would just suggest to :

1.Leave the NPCs on maps like they are now
2.If anything gets nerfed it sould only be the guardians, so the new players who found the gyms too hard, can still make progress.
3.Make the gyms like they were before (or even harder).

Badges actually have massive influence on the top trainers ranking, and it's not necessary to beat the gyms to make progress in the game, so for those 2 aspects i think they should get harder again.

Players like me for example are using the gyms to train their monsters, and we aren't able to do it as efficient as before, because they don't give much exp anymore.
On top of that, it would be more of a challenge, which i'm pretty sure would keep many players interested in playing.
For example, i trained 3 days to beat the first guardian and afterwards beaten the arena. Back then the difficulty in the gym basically "forced" players to get intouch with strategies and game mechanics aswell.

Plus many players are looking like "pros" now because 7 badges alone are enough to throw you far in the ranking, and because of newer players think of them as "pros" they will follow their advices which are mostly , if not always wrong or not the best ones.
On top of that it kinda ruins the whole "ranking thing", in my opinion it shouldn't be enough to just beat the easy gyms to end up in the top ~300.
It literally means that these are the best 300 players ingame, and it loses the weight if it's obtainable so easily.

So what i want to say is , boost the arena difficulty again, for it doesn't change the game progress and should be a challenge, for the badges are extremely rewarding.
It seems like you are expressing your opinion about the recent changes made to the gyms and guardians in a game. It's important to note that game developers often make changes to balance gameplay and improve the player experience. However, it's also understandable that players may have differing opinions about these changes.