Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello,all^^Welcome to...THE CROWNING TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!We call it this because we will crown our tourney champ at the end!!!!Here is things you must read.If it has a *,itz a required field.
Registration Form:
*How many pokemon you have?
State
*Is your attachment tool working?
*Do you have basic or above reading skills?
Rules:
1)PROVIDE THUMBNAIL OF WINS AND LOSSES
2)YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST A BASIC READING SKILL TO ENTER
3)YOU MUST FILL THE FORM TO ENTER
4)ONLY USE ALLOWED CLASSES
5)VIOLATION OF RULES WILL GET YOUR V-BUCKS TAKEN AWAY AND YOU GET DISQUALIFIED
More Info:
I provide V-Bucks in many activities.V-Bucks are  made-up bucks.You can use them for anything that requires V-Bucks.Ill store your V-Buck earnings in the tourney thread.
25 players may enter.
Your wins help your V-Buck wallet.
Now,a word from the tourney.
"Crowning.Is it really what the Crowning Tourney is about?NO!!!!It is about having FUN!!!"
Prizes:
1st Prize:150 V-Bucks
2nd Prize:100 V-Bucks
3rd Prize:50 V-Bucks
Who will leave with the crown?

Current Entries:

Allowed Classes:
All
Are there any matches this year?
there are new computer-generated tournaments all the time: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Tournaments.aspx

i think not many people participate, though
This updated version is great, it has added many cool features 
Do any competitions take place this year?
This is an amazing and informative article that covers so much ground. gorilla tag
I'm really looking forward to matches like that, are there any more watermelon game matches this year?
thanks for sharing
It’s beneficial content.
i like the post
very good content.
The watermelon gameinvites you to a world of addictive merging fun, where controlling the descent of fruits is the gateway to creating massive watermelons and dominating the global leaderboard.
I really like the information you share. Thanks to that, I know many more interesting and useful things. slope
The match is extremely undertale yellow attractive
Drift across continents with drift hunters unblocked game. Join the global drift community, challenge the elite, and prove your drifting prowess on the grand stage
Do you have any plans for matches this year?