Poll: Sound good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yay!
83.33%
nay!
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Comfort Zone" Ability
I believe we should have an ability that prevents self-destructive moves from being used in battle, so those ancients and rare monsters won't be able to escape through death Big Grin

Poll on top....and you're welcome to post reasons why or against Tongue
I like that idea, it could also be an item that could be carried on the team
Because its not our fault the ancients have self destructive moves...so why should we have to pay the price when we find one and it kills itself?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
exactly Tongue
I like that idea.
Good one.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Not sure about an ability - I'd be bummed out if a non-hunting monster had Comfort Zone as an ability.  But an item!  That'd be perfect!  Something like "Stabilizer - makes self-destruct moves unusable".  One-use item like a potion?  Probably cheap, too.  XD  Not much use for that sort of thing.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
hafta b item because if it was an ability its veeeeeeeeeeeery unlikely that the  ancient would have it
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
(2013-12-28, 02:15 PM)Night PhoeNICK Wrote: hafta b item because if it was an ability its veeeeeeeeeeeery unlikely that the  ancient would have it

The ancients where not supposed to have it, the hunters monster where.

either way, i want it.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Maybe make it a new attack?  Haha, how cool would attacks that prevent recoil for a few turns be?  (If I recall, self destruct moves are simply 100% recoil.)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
in pokemon, there was an ability that made it so the user couldn't use self-destructive moves :o....it would be better if an ability could be applied to other monsters, like the ones in the wild Big Grin
Ability? Nah. A move? yeah.
how would the "move" version even work?
abilities are better Big Grin
you'll be wanting it as an ability when you're MP runs out Smile
(2013-12-27, 07:31 PM)Viperianw Wrote: I believe we should have an ability that prevents self-destructive moves from being used in battle, so those ancients and rare monsters won't be able to escape through death Big Grin

Poll on top....and you're welcome to post reasons why or against Tongue

YES!! DEFINITELY!! like shedinja's Wonder Guard Tongue