Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/sto...56351098/1

12:30 AM This morning, A gunman open fired in colorado. As of the time I am posting this, 15 are dead, and 50 are hurt.

You can read the article above.

Gas Masks, Tear Gas, and Explosives.

Did the police know? Was this a gang activity?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
ehh strange things conflicts riots going on these days
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
This was one man acting alone it seems.
CeFurkan Wrote:
that's despicable.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
oh man...i heard about this this morning when my mom told me a shooting happened for a movie...i couldn't remember which movie it was...

now i know....and im supposed to be going to see the movie in a couple hours...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
the new batman movie iirc.
they were watching batman dark night rises and a man in black suit with four guns and a smoke grenade and was wearing bullet proof jacket and killing them including a 3 month old child who's injured
(2012-07-20, 10:51 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/sto...56351098/1

12:30 AM This morning, A gunman open fired in colorado. As of the time I am posting this, 15 are dead, and 50 are hurt.

its 12 dead and 38 injured....may they rest in peace.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-07-20, 06:48 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 10:51 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/sto...56351098/1

its 12 dead and 38 injured....may they rest in peace.
Twas changed later, if you read my post you would see that that was the count at the time when I posted that.
CeFurkan Wrote:
I watched the news report on tv last night :/ I wanted to see what they said on television instead of reading it on CNN.

It's truly tragic. Some idiot inspired by the Joker and dressed up as "Bane" decided to kill people that wanted to enjoy the Dark Knight. That's a major idiotic sdgkuhtgjxfgdhjkxfckhvd.. it angers me.

People were killed for no darn reason and others are damaged for life. They lost their precious family members and crap all because of some stupid auitgiusegalitjb -.-

And you hardly hear anything about Colorado ;-; That guy cannot say "sorry". No one wants to hear it. He's going to die in jail r.r
(2012-07-21, 04:30 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I watched the news report on tv last night :/ I wanted to see what they said on television instead of reading it on CNN.

It's truly tragic. Some idiot inspired by the Joker and dressed up as "Bane" decided to kill people that wanted to enjoy the Dark Knight. That's a major idiotic sdgkuhtgjxfgdhjkxfckhvd.. it angers me.

People were killed for no darn reason and others are damaged for life. They lost their precious family members and crap all because of some stupid auitgiusegalitjb -.-

And you hardly hear anything about Colorado ;-; That guy cannot say "sorry". No one wants to hear it. He's going to die in jail r.r
He might get the death penalty *shrug*

Also, Columbine? That was in colorado.
CeFurkan Wrote:
why did he even want to shoot innocent people?
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
maybe cause of watching the film and acting like it maybe lol
If he does get a death penalty, the killers should wear Batman costumes lol
Constantly dying yet never dead
A stupid,evil man.Now he'll spend all his time in jail then he'll die and that jail will turn to hell.
He just thought that being a villain is fun... IT'S NOT. How can that man do this to these innocent people...?
Rest in peace to the victims and survivors...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
And now apparently I heard his apartment was rigged with explosives and they're canceling the remaining showings of the movie>?
My prayers are with those who are now deceased because of this terrible incident and those injured, as well as all the families of the dead and injured.

I also just want to say that if the killer had an "Islamic name" like Muhammad or something he would be immediately marked as a terrorist in the news, and if he was African-American he would be marked as a "thug". In both cases he would already be dead.
(2012-07-23, 09:56 PM)Lamb Wrote: My prayers are with those who are now deceased because of this terrible incident and those injured, as well as all the families of the dead and injured.

I also just want to say that if the killer had an "Islamic name" like Muhammad or something he would be immediately marked as a terrorist in the news, and if he was African-American he would be marked as a "thug". In both cases he would already be dead.
Yea,people do pre-judge others by theyre appearance.
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
(2012-07-23, 09:56 PM)Lamb Wrote: My prayers are with those who are now deceased because of this terrible incident and those injured, as well as all the families of the dead and injured.

Instead he was a white guy and marked and mentally insane. Welcome to Earth.

also, would like this locked because old.
/thread
CeFurkan Wrote:
Granting lock
Edit:post 4000